Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Romanoff thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

I think the MD guy was talking to Salaar.
But still confused about the fire incident, If not Kamran, then who? I don't think Salaar could've done such thing, that would be way too wild and shocking. 
Episode got over in a jiff, mainly because I just skipped Zain's and his family's scenes altogether. Ain't nobody interested in that.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

I can't believe that Hiba sings very beautifully

https://youtu.be/N1aI8DLrgd4?si=wFSouucABSWbE2_V

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

the post coitus scene... judging by how happy Emaan is, Salaar is not a selfish lover... she didn't have PCR or was bawling her eyes out lol

Edited by KhaqONeal - 4 days ago

I haven’t yet caught up on any shows and yet to watch latest episodes but happy for Emaan and Salaar ka ek honasmiley42 smiley43 they dint drag it and make it the focal point of the show and integrated well and beautifully it seemssmiley43 deed is done now we can move on to other tracks and challenges in Emaan and Salaar’s life..like a proper and OG PTV shows smiley41smiley40

Finally Zain trimmed his over grown man eater beard. 

Looks like Salar's father is the most evil one..

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Blockbuster Buffs

Reason why I love Emaan so much. Such an emotional scene and beautifully potrayed by actors. Why don't writers bother to write such strong female lead that we have to wait years to get onesmiley26?

https://x.com/elitemoarmy/status/1806495716619219074

mala06 thumbnail

Blockbuster Buffs

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

I think Salar buying 19% share and gifting to Emaan, that's the surprise. smiley36After all he promised to take back everything. And Salar launched new company, maybe achhaa kacha chal Rahi hai business. smiley36

Hmm you might be right. Also makes sense now.

mala06 thumbnail

Blockbuster Buffs

She is multitalented. Thanks for sharing.

mala06 thumbnail

Blockbuster Buffs

Now that these two are together. I am afraid what will happen next. Please fgs please don't ruin their characters. Especially in the last half. I won't be able to take it now if it happenssmiley26