Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Almost toss time at the Daren Sammy. Given the preferences of both these sides, I wouldn't be surprised to see South Africa batting regardless of who calls correctly...

RobP has taken the bait: "I'm not sure England have 'wobbled' - well on top in a rain ruined match and then absolutely tonked by the world's best white-ball team. Since then unstoppable!"

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Eng won toss and choose to field first

Savera84 thumbnail

England has won the toss and elected bowl first.

Cheers..

Rosyme thumbnail

India

England won the toss and will bowl first.

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Pitch report | Natalie Germanos and Michael Atherton: It's a fresh pitch. 69 meter and 66 meter square boundaries. 76 meters down the ground. Not much different to the pitch we saw the other night. England have the advantage of having played here. Don't think it really matters (bat first or bowl first). Expecting a good surface.

Rosyme thumbnail

India

I feel South Africa do well when they bat first so they got what they wanted.

Savera84 thumbnail

Buttler: We're going to bowl first today. Fresh wicket, looks a good pitch. Maybe a little bit of moisture early on. Chased well the other day, so will back that formula again. Going with the same team. Obviously want to look after him as well as we can (Jofra). He's in a good place.

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Buttler: We're going to bowl first today. Fresh wicket, looks a good pitch. Maybe a little bit of moisture early on. Chased well the other day, so will back that formula again. Going with the same team. Obviously want to look after him as well as we can (Jofra). He's in a good place.

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Markram: Would've also bowled first, just on the basis it's an early start and there's a bit of moisture. Most of the games moving forward we have to start well. Hopefully the boys are nice and fresh for today's challenge. Top-order needed it, spent some time out there. Reminder of how to score runs in this part of the world.

Savera84 thumbnail

"Fresh wicket, looks a good pitch, we fancy another chase," Buttler says. "Potentially a bit of moisture in the pitch and I'm sure the ball will swing on the breeze." England are unchanged. Aiden Markram says he would have bowled, too, (dang!) but isn't too perturbed. "Try to put a good score on the board and squeeze them after that," he says