kriti999 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I really don't like this idea? This is against Mauli's will. I'm not saying that she doesn't want to get married to Rahul, but this will not make her happy. No decent man would secretly get married to his wife while she is passed out, and then expect his wife to accept it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: kriti999

I really don't like this idea? This is against Mauli's will. I'm not saying that she doesn't want to get married to Rahul, but this will not make her happy. No decent man would secretly get married to his wife while she is passed out, and then expect his wife to accept it.

Well let's just wait to see what exactly is Rahul's plan & not jump into conclusions beforehand.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Same. Just mentioned in the EDT. Like unless they just pretend ki wedding ho gayi without actually doing it, it's okay. I'm not very keen either.

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Same. Just mentioned in the EDT. Like unless they just pretend ki wedding ho gayi without actually doing it, it's okay. I'm not very keen either.

See I trust Rahul completely. Wo jarur kuch aisa krega ki we'll be pleasantly surprised. Aur koi hurt nhi hoga especially Mauli kyunki jo kuch bhi wo kr rha hai khud se jyada Mauli ke liye kr rha hai.