Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Hope they don announce results based on this smiley37 My total will be gone smiley37

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

8:42 amUPDATE - Oh, no! The heavens have opened up and the umpires have asked the ground staff to bring the covers on. In case you were wondering, the DLS par score at this stage for Australia is 35 and they are well ahead. However, the rain has subsided and the strip has been uncovered

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Tabish Qureshi: "Warner and Head pair remind me of Hayden and Gilchrist; they have similar intentions, styles, and ranges of shots."

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

23:10 Local Time, 03:10 GMT, 08:40 IST: It was just a passing shower, it's gone and the covers are coming off. We should be restarting soon.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Got head In all categories?

no all. Bt warner is not in my list

I want stoinis

Edited by Prizi - 3 months ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

64/0

(6.2)

AUS

AUS need 77 runs in 82 balls to win · CRR: 10.11 RRR: 5.63

D. Warner: 32* (18)

T. Head: 31* (20

Prizi thumbnail

India

Scratch the previous update, another band of rain has come and the covers are back as well. Only the pitch was covered initailly, but they're now bringing in the bigger white sheet to cover the entire square

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

11.15pm Doh! Covers coming back. The big cover is back across the pitch. So we'll have a bit of a wait

Prizi thumbnail

India

No no no DLS method nhi hona chahiye

Jo pts mil raha tha woh bhi nhi milega

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

8:48 amUPDATE - 8.47 am IST (3.17 am GMT) - Not again! The rain has returned, as have the ground staff with the covers. The entire square has been covered, which wasn't the case earlier when the play was stopped, so the rain seems to be heavier this time around. Stick around for more news.