Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

I was about to tell a joke about  plants but I'm afraid I might butcher it. 

Do tell, we would still laugh... Promise!

TotalBetty thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Vegetarianism is not just limited to diet. It’s a concept where one is supposed to take only as much as needed, be it the food or the other materials. In fact everyone was a meat eater in the beginning but they used to only take what the nature gave, and not hurt anything outside of their needs. Vegetarianism originated from this same concept.

Anyway the way people are doing food and living lives these days, regardless of what we eat, we are all essentially following cannibalism.😆

How so?

TotalBetty thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

I thought the way the boy delivered it was very funny

No offense intended, if anyone's got similar jokes about the other side, feel free to post it here

https://youtu.be/GaEiXZ_5gfw?si=cGh7yMLJoevGLfP3

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Not literally of course but metaphorically in the way we don’t mind destroying people to satisfy our own ego.

Just read Swara’s post , her tone and the way she was coming at you. For every vegetarian who offended her, there are a million vegetarians who mind their own business but still she generalizes and makes a blanket statement with so much vehemence and spite like as if they all stole her kidneys or something. Why?

TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Not literally of course but metaphorically in the way we don’t mind destroying people to satisfy our own ego.

Just read Swara’s post , her tone and the way she was coming at you. For every vegetarian who offended her, there are a million vegetarians who mind their own business but still she generalizes and makes a blanket statement with so much vehemence and spite like as if they all stole her kidneys or something. Why?

Yeah, I was surprised too... Why the overreaction?

Looks like the words 'cruelty and guilt free' triggered her and the fact that it was BakrEid, so she took it personally 🤷‍♀️ 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Yeah, I was surprised too... Why the overreaction?

Looks like the words 'cruelty and guilt free' triggered her and the fact that it was BakrEid, so she took it personally 🤷‍♀️ 

Her kind are always like that. The only thing they accomplish through such ignorant behavior is antagonize the people who are the actual liberals.