Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: incrediblycute

Oh my God I experienced the same. People around ke, my extended family and friends started calling me Ghas Fus as I switched from Non vegetarian to vegetarian .

They not only bullied me but my parents too for supporting me. I am the only person in my family who is vegetarian and I never forced anyone to follow my diet, people have eaten non veg on the same table as me and it had never been an issue.

But I always get mocked for the choice

Sorry to hear that.  It's ridiculous.  If your parents are fine with it why does it bother your relatives !.  My relatives tried telling my mother I was being spoilt but she told them off.  They still make a big deal of it now and then.  

Unlike you I have a problem with tables.  I find it nauseating to eat when I can smell the stuff right next to me. So at home I avoid eating with others.  When I'm with friends or people who aren't family I just eat even though it's incredibly hard for me.  But ofcourse I'd still be accused of something or the other. "Oh my gawsh, discrimination" 🙄. 

The ghas puss jokes are fine if they're respectful.  Like if they're harmless jokes in good faith. But it's the patronising 'jokes' that are the problem. Like you're some fussy sentimental idiot who lives in a Disney fantasy of loving animals.  If I don't call you a glutton for not being able to keep your hands off carcasses , maybe you should keep your mouth shut or just choke on a pig's ass and leave me out of the drama .  

Suspended

[Post Removed]

Suspended

[Post Removed]

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Plants are living beings as well, proven by science, they sense all of the pain what animals feels while been cut or plucked.

Animals dont have the consciousness of human beings, proven by science.

KHAMOSH PAIGHAM, nafrat phailaanay waalon kay naam !!!

Suspended

[Post Removed]

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 days ago

As much as I hate people moral policing others but even is vegetarians are mocked by the other party.I even get told by friends upar jake Bhagwan ko kya muh dikhaegi.Like seriously.smiley18

And what’s with the non vegetarians always ready to jump on our aloo and paneer snacks.Please focus on your items.smiley7

incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Makes me wonder, if it is believed  that vegetarians are killing plants aren't non vegetarians killing both plants and animals. 

I mean they also eat all the vegetables someway or the other.smiley36

SavitaBarbie thumbnail

Don't plants feel pain too ? is something that's thrown at me every now and then.  There's no way to definitively prove plants don't but as of now there is no evidence to show that they do.  Plants don't have the receptors to feel pain, they don't have a brain or a nervous system either.  One of the signs of a 'being''s capacity to feel pain is anticipatory behaviour. A dog would duck ,crouch or run away if you threw a shoe at it a second time.  ( Might lunge at your throat if you mess with the wrong breed).   A plant doesn't do this.  You can pluck as many apples as you  want off a tree but the tree doesn't exhibit any change.  So its a fair assumption that they don't feel pain.  

The odds of a plant feeling pain are as low as that of  the trees in your neighbour's yard gossiping about your sex life .  

Now for the sake of argument even if plants do feel some form of sensation that's similar to pain, it's very odd to compare that to a chicken or a cow or a pig screaming it's guts out so to speak, as it's throat is slit.  Yes, we should respect everybody's choices and blah blah but the end of the day non vegetarians should stop acting like their food magically appears on their plate without any agony whatsoever.  Eating meat to survive , eating it just so that you don't die is absolutely fine.  Eating it because it's nice is at some point morally  questionable because who is to decide whose life is more valuable .  Swara Bhaskar is a pick me chick that plays to the left leaning peanut gallery.  I agree with most of the things she says but they have a forced vibe like that d1ldo scene from Veere Di Wedding, no pun intended. 

Edited by SavitaBarbie - 9 days ago
SavitaBarbie thumbnail

I was about to tell a joke about  plants but I'm afraid I might butcher it. 

Edited by SavitaBarbie - 9 days ago