Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 days ago

Animal cruelty at these corporate slaughter houses will make most people cry in pain for these animals. 

From de-beaking chickens to Pigs in Gas chambers, it's disgusting and inhumane on every level. There's a reason it's actually "Criminal" to take pictures/videos in these establishments. 

I've tried being Vegan but it didn't work for me, haven't given up though....phir try karenge but every Vegan should feel proud of themselves. More power to Ya'll. If you feel moraly superior, I don't blame you. 

Swara is a far left bimbo who refuses to listen to any contradicting opinion. 

Edited by Haila_tu - 10 days ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ahha. I haven’t seen Vegs flaunting around me. But I have seen NonVegs cribbing about Saturdays or other Pooja days where rest of us have meat in office and they cant and they crib and cry that they want to. smiley36 Nonveg FTW only because it’s yummier in general (except Paneersmiley17) and yes I have’d both ! smiley41smiley17smiley16

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Ahha. I haven’t seen Vegs flaunting around me. But I have seen NonVegs cribbing about Saturdays or other Pooja days where rest of us have meat in office and they cant and they crib and cry that they want to. smiley36 Nonveg FTW only because it’s yummier in general (except Paneersmiley17) and yes I have’d both ! smiley41smiley17smiley16

The ‘both’ guys are something else though. They don’t leave nothing, especially when they specifically would’ve ordered a pizza with non veg toppings but decide to eat cheese pizza after the order was delivered  because they felt like it.😭 iykyk smiley18smiley36

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: e1t53e

The ‘both’ guys are something else though. They don’t leave nothing, especially when they specifically would’ve ordered a pizza with non veg toppings but decide to eat cheese pizza after the order was delivered  because they felt like it.😭 iykyk smiley18smiley36

Yeah I know but I dont usually complain here. I am good with their leftovers as long as they paid for it and left only the nonveg things for me. smiley15smiley14smiley16smiley36

But yes, it sucks when they ask you to consider their special days and go full Veg so that they don’t feel bad. Well what about me eh ? I’d feel terrible won’t I ? smiley7 So I order what I want and I am in that phase of my life where ‘Joey doesn’t share fooooooood’. So I’m good. smiley36

Edited by prerna4rishav - 10 days ago
Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Still the cow babies (calves)  don't die of starvation or pain. There is a chance they may overdrink milk and  die.

People eat meat/eggs because they have taste for it.

Vegetarians can take dairy products, while vegans don't use dairy products.

Forcibly impregnating cows is for beef too.

I am a vegetarian as I don't have taste for meat/eggs. I find these very smelly too. No offence.

Edited by Sea-stars - 10 days ago
Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by Sea-stars - 10 days ago
SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Okay, she has a point regarding those who make these smug declarations .  I agree with her.  However.......

I'm vegetarian.  I gave up meat when I was around 10 or 11. My family still eats it. And I've been bullied about this forever.  From jokes about being skinny to barbs about pushing 'Brahmanism'.  I mind my own business. I don't push my diet on anyone or shame anyone but others feel free to shame me.  They'd get into random unprovoked arguments about this calves and milk thing, or how I wear T shirts that may have involved child labour from an eastern country.  If I refuse to eat at places where meat is openly displayed the taunts keep coming.  This is quite sad and annoying when these are supposed to be your friends.   I had a friend who used to constantly send me pics of meat even after I had repeatedly told her not to because she thought getting 'reactions' out of me was funny. It's like body shaming.  When slim folks shame fat ones it's a big no no.  But when skinny people are shamed those are just 'jokes'.  

I appreciate my family for not forcing me to eat anything I didn't want to eat. When I decided to quit they were quite supportive even though I was too young at the time to understand the nutritional side of it.  

incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Last I checked Plant doesn't have pain receptors and nervous system, (I might be lagging behind)which Animals have ,so uprooting a Carrot isn't similar to killing an animal.

Even if we treat it as same, for argument sake, Killing for survival is a necessity but killing for taste is an option.

But but but this doesn't give right to anyone to shame the other person. Agreed on that part with Swara

Edited by incrediblycute - 10 days ago
incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Okay, she has a point regarding those who make these smug declarations .  I agree with her.  However.......

I'm vegetarian.  I gave up meat when I was around 10 or 11. My family still eats it. And I've been bullied about this forever.  From jokes about being skinny to barbs about pushing 'Brahmanism'.  I mind my own business. I don't push my diet on anyone or shame anyone but others feel free to shame me.  They'd get into random unprovoked arguments about this calves and milk thing, or how I wear T shirts that may have involved child labour from an eastern country.  If I refuse to eat at places where meat is openly displayed the taunts keep coming.  This is quite sad and annoying when these are supposed to be your friends.   I had a friend who used to constantly send me pics of meat even after I had repeatedly told her not to because she thought getting 'reactions' out of me was funny. It's like body shaming.  When slim folks shame fat ones it's a big no no.  But when skinny people are shamed those are just 'jokes'.  

I appreciate my family for not forcing me to eat anything I didn't want to eat. When I decided to quit they were quite supportive even though I was too young at the time to understand the nutritional side of it.  

Oh my God I experienced the same. People around ke, my extended family and friends started calling me Ghas Fus as I switched from Non vegetarian to vegetarian .

They not only bullied me but my parents too for supporting me. I am the only person in my family who is vegetarian and I never forced anyone to follow my diet, people have eaten non veg on the same table as me and it had never been an issue.

But I always get mocked for the choice

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

*Insert Arnab Goswami's "chill man" gif*

Ainvayi kyun unprovoked pange Lena... Swara hasn't heard anything that Vegan teachers has spread (who compared sexual abuse to animal cruelty and said H*tler was a good man because he didn't eat meat) 

Smug people, chaahe veg yaa non-veg, are annoying, unko side eye dek kar nikal jaao, why boil your blood over it. 

And veg people, this is not how you promote vegetarianism, aise toh log annoy hoke doosre side dekhenge...

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 10 days ago