Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Angry? She’s just making a valid point.

She is.  We are not sure what the original tweet’s motivation was though the timing was suspicious.  But yea unless you completely live in a farm and grow your own things there are questionable practices in every dietary routine. 

Suspended

[Post Removed]

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Agree with her completely. I dont know when it became ok to start imposing and judging others for what they eat. I see it all the times with indians living abroad, like hello..you moved to this country, dont be going around judging the country and their people for what they eat and how they live.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Is she vegan?

If not this is plain stupid on her part. She is saying the calf is separated from its mother for milk. If she is non-vegetarian, she cant really school anyone abt this: killing animals is worse.

But yeah, I am a non-vegetarian and I have friends who are vegetarian and keep posting those videos which talk abt how animals are being slaughtered and how we are evil for eating them. I get it but unfortunately I am unable to give up nonveg smiley44

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Swara buss kar

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

in west its usually the right wing people up in arms whenever someone mentions they're vegetarian and vegan..and in India these so called liberal left wing people are eating a steak to stick it to the right wingers LOL

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Daebak

Is she vegan?

If not this is plain stupid on her part. She is saying the calf is separated from its mother for milk. If she is non-vegetarian, she cant really school anyone abt this: killing animals is worse.

But yeah, I am a non-vegetarian and I have friends who are vegetarian and keep posting those videos which talk abt how animals are being slaughtered and how we are evil for eating them. I get it but unfortunately I am unable to give up nonveg smiley44

Killing animals is wrong and cruel, and I say this as a meat eater.  But dairy farms are incredibly cruel as well.  Not just because the calf is separated from its mother and inseminations every 3 months, but also because the cows themselves are stuck in rows with their heads in position in metal railings and hoses basically hooked up to their udders/teat. I don’t have the heart to look at dairy farm videos anymore but they’re there.  The original tweet posted a picture of a plate full of cheese and talked about not having any guilt.  Swara just put them in their place. 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Morpankh

Practicing humanity in real by not killing innocent lives only to satisfy ones own taste buds is anyday morally superior.

However, i would say nonveg folks hiding behind suara to attack vegetarian need not feel inferior for their eating habits in their daily lives.

Animals have no rights n They are meant to be eaten. God has created them for human consumption so agar koi gaay bakri, bhais, kutta, hathi jo bhi khana chahe they arent doing anything immoral i guess.

You being sarcastic?

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maha15

she looks Moti ??something is different ???

the ladies how they fight for water in india--she excatly looks one of themsmiley37atleast these ladies have reason

Indian Women fighting at a school : r/PublicFreakout

What kind of analogy is this ?

Comparing Swara’s comment about food bs group of women working to get water for their family . Care to explain why this analogy. 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Killing animals is wrong and cruel, and I say this as a meat eater.  But dairy farms are incredibly cruel as well.  Not just because the calf is separated from its mother and inseminations every 3 months, but also because the cows themselves are stuck in rows with their heads in position in metal railings and hoses basically hooked up to their udders/teat. I don’t have the heart to look at dairy farm videos anymore but they’re there.  The original tweet posted a picture of a plate full of cheese and talked about not having any guilt.  Swara just put them in their place. 

Vegetarianism is not just limited to diet. It’s a concept where one is supposed to take only as much as needed, be it the food or the other materials. In fact everyone was a meat eater in the beginning but they used to only take what the nature gave, and not hurt anything outside of their needs. Vegetarianism originated from this same concept.

Anyway the way people are doing food and living lives these days, regardless of what we eat, we are all essentially following cannibalism.😆