Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

You gave voice to my heart with your write up ! So true ! Agree with everything and that is why I feel he deserves a partner that cares for him. And I want him to break up with Arshi for his own good! Someone like him needs someone who truly loves him unconditionally and appreciates him, respects him. Sometimes I feel he acts around people , he cares about people the way he wanted to be cared for. He is truly a gem of a person!

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Bold; sooo right.....

As a woman, I can say Ani is my relationship goal in so many aspects..

Though Aniruddh is not religious he is highly spiritual...he follows the age old principle of doing things for others without expecting any return.....he is a tough task master at the same he is the great protector...The way he handles everything and pushed Jhanak's name for ad shoot bcz he felt she deserved it had my whole heart....

In spite of the chaos created by the Bipasha,he is patient with her...it's not that he is unware of her character but his tolerance level is very.. very high and he has great respect and gratitude for bodomaa and jethu...the bond he shares with Appu Dii...who won't want a brother like him...

How much he loves and respects Choton.Never fails to express his gratitude and respect towards him..ready to fight with his parents for him.. How many will have gratitude Ani has for Choton?

In spite of being humiliated by Arshi , he still considers himself her friend , whom he doesn't want to hurt or do any injustice to..He still cares for her for the time he has spent with her..

A passionate lover ,..he doesn't leave any occasion to flatter his woman...there are umpteen examples...he doesn't mind in apologizing to Jhanak and admitting that she is his life line..being vulnerable in front of her.. folding hand before her for her goodness.. fighting with the world even putting his life at risk for her.

A man who always let Jhanak fight for herself, never tried to sabotage her fights but whenever she fell his hands were ever ready to protect her before she touched the ground.....

He is someone who cares and loves his parents in spite of constant neglect from them... absolute lack of consideration also couldn't stop him caring for their happiness..if he fought with the world by putting his own life at risk for Jhanak when she was nobody to him...then how can we expect him to stop caring about his parent... that's how he is!!!

Ani's relationship with his parents... specially mother is marked by psychological violence - emotional neglect, The disappointing stares, abrupt silencing, deprivation of conversation,and the manipulation of Ani's self-worth...He has been battling constantly ,..to prove his worth ,find that warmth and validation in her eyes but what breaks my heart is how Ani reacts to this emotional distance from her ..it is not annoyance,shock or anger..it is silent acceptance....he has been through it so many times that now it doesn't even matter....He is giving up his entire life...

Such a great proffessional,son, friend, brother,nephew, and lover he is....

Only relationship he is not at all honest with is with himself... having always silenced the inner child/true Anirudh , now when that Aniruddh is screaming from inside, he has to listen to him..& .he doesn't know how to do it...

Edited by vira76 - 3 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

@bold This ♥️

Both Jhanak and Anirudh are soulmates who complete one another. 🔥

When they met they were soo unlikable..in terms of status, money, power,relationship everything....

It is a journey of them discovering how similar and in a way equal they are from core!!!smiley27

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

When they met they were soo unlikable..in terms of status, money, power,relationship everything....

It is a journey of them discovering how similar and in a way equal they are from core!!!smiley27

Yes, they are dissimilar in terms of outward aspects but so similar deep down.

One is an orphan with no one, whereas the other one is still lonely despite being with his family.

This is what set them apart, while making them so special.♥️

Match made by God in Heaven ✨️

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

You gave voice to my heart with your write up ! So true ! Agree with everything and that is why I feel he deserves a partner that cares for him. And I want him to break up with Arshi for his own good! Someone like him needs someone who truly loves him unconditionally and appreciates him, respects him. Sometimes I feel he acts around people , he cares about people the way he wanted to be cared for. He is truly a gem of a person!

Specially Appu Dii....

The way he is with Appu Dii...has all my heart.....smiley27

He looks at her with a kind of loving and longing look...Apu Dii is mentally at a age where his own life and personality was shaped in a certain way forever due to lack of love...So he always showers her with soo much love...in a way giving comfort to that abandoned child Aniruddh...

I love their scenes together..smiley27.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Yes me too ! I hope they have a track for appu Di and her singing talent

Specially Appu Dii....

The way he is with Appu Dii...has all my heart.....smiley27

He looks at her with a kind of loving and longing look...Apu Dii is mentally at a age where his own life and personality was shaped in a certain way forever due to lack of love...So he always showers her with soo much love...in a way giving comfort to that abandoned child Aniruddh...

I love their scenes together..smiley27.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bold; sooo right.....

As a woman, I can say Ani is my relationship goal in so many aspects..

Though Aniruddh is not religious he is highly spiritual...he follows the age old principle of doing things for others without expecting any return.....he is a tough task master at the same he is the great protector...The way he handles everything and pushed Jhanak's name for ad shoot bcz he felt she deserved it had my whole heart....

In spite of the chaos created by the Bipasha,he is patient with her...it's not that he is unware of her character but his tolerance level is very.. very high and he has great respect and gratitude for bodomaa and jethu...the bond he shares with Appu Dii...who won't want a brother like him...

How much he loves and respects Choton.Never fails to express his gratitude and respect towards him..ready to fight with his parents for him.. How many will have gratitude Ani has for Choton?

In spite of being humiliated by Arshi , he still considers himself her friend , whom he doesn't want to hurt or do any injustice to..He still cares for her for the time he has spent with her..

A passionate lover ,..he doesn't leave any occasion to flatter his woman...there are umpteen examples...he doesn't mind in apologizing to Jhanak and admitting that she is his life line..being vulnerable in front of her.. folding hand before her for her goodness.. fighting with the world even putting his life at risk for her.

A man who always let Jhanak fight for herself, never tried to sabotage her fights but whenever she fell his hands were ever ready to protect her before she touched the ground.....

He is someone who cares and loves his parents in spite of constant neglect from them... absolute lack of consideration also couldn't stop him caring for their happiness..if he fought with the world by putting his own life at risk for Jhanak when she was nobody to him...then how can we expect him to stop caring about his parent... that's how he is!!!

Ani's relationship with his parents... specially mother is marked by psychological violence - emotional neglect, The disappointing stares, abrupt silencing, deprivation of conversation,and the manipulation of Ani's self-worth...He has been battling constantly ,..to prove his worth ,find that warmth and validation in her eyes but what breaks my heart is how Ani reacts to this emotional distance from her ..it is not annoyance,shock or anger..it is silent acceptance....he has been through it so many times that now it doesn't even matter....He is giving up his entire life...

Only relationship he is not at all honest with is with himself... having always silenced the inner child/true Anirudh , now when that Aniruddh is screaming from inside, he has to listen to him..& .he doesn't know how to do it...

Asmita please tag me yaar, varna I miss these posts.

True, ANIRUDDH BOSE is relationship goals!!! a perfectly imperfect human! smiley42smiley31

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Asmita please tag me yaar, varna I miss these posts.

True, ANIRUDDH BOSE is relationship goals!!! a perfectly imperfect human! smiley42smiley31

Ahh Diismiley31... Okay...okay .I will..

Bold; Ohh yes...he is....

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bold; sooo right.....

As a woman, I can say Ani is my relationship goals in so many aspects..

what a great character analysis of our puppy eyes! The more I read different write ups the more I feel sad for him! Leena and her team are bahut berehem to create a fictional character so real that you want to cry buckets for him🥲🥹

aur nahin behnon🥹mujhe achcha nahin lag raha🥲😭

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Bold; sooo right.....

As a woman, I can say Ani is my relationship goals in so many aspects..

Sohini ,

Will have to check all online sites now for this guy

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Maya, kahi na mil raha, bahut dhoonda🤣😂

We have to build an in-house portal and build him in it , as our very own in-house product 😈
Bbas when we custom-make him to order, have to make sure ki bande mein patience humm ho!

Taki Bips, Arshi, Shrishti ko jald rafa dafa kar paye🤣🤣 Aur thoda kum emotionally derailed ho, so he realises his love for J quicker 😇😇

Our product, our way 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Sohini ,

Will have to check all online sites now for this guy

Edited by rysohini - 3 months ago