Character Analysis

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Thank you gals for all your appreciation towards my kitties puppies and monk babies .. none of those pictures are created by me , I take those from feeds and other resources 😛

Big applause for all the devi’s of the forum who contribute through their writing prowess or silently go through each of the posts and encourage the rest!

Thanks to this forum, we all have formed a lovely covalent bond and it’s going stronger by each passing episode!

Let’s continue in this beautiful journey along with our Runak❤️
IMG_2052.jpeg

In all the negativities the show serve us,all friends here stand up(read - write up) as a team,complimenting each other(either explaining,doing character and episode post mortem,crack jokes,praising,picturising characters) and at the end all come out with good moods...that why its so addictive...

-Positive vibes yo-

Edited by zuzu2616 - 3 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

I relate to this as well. Well said maya! I think I mentioned this in my POV for recent episode , anirudh is quite real and relatable. Being an ML we expect him to be perfect but he is quite human just like us, just like several men like him in our society! We can judge him from distance but when you put yourself in his shoes , you will realize his real trouble. In the show they show jhanak’s troubles quite explicitly , but Anirudh’s struggle is masked , it’s like wrapped in layers… you will have to understand him and the situation to know .. and I am glad they showed him weak , in pain , crying in the last episode … so people can see the struggle… I like that he talked about society and his family. It’s easy to say , why care for your family who doesn’t care for you! But for a person like him who loves anyone unconditionally it’s quite hard to just let go …

Right from the begining of the show his character was different ,no wonder he was backlashed by many , I have always liked his character .

For the young man who came in support of a young girl who was not even related to him.

It would be so repetitive as I myself have written many times about his character in the initial discussions .

The man who gives space to the women to fight her insults ,be it his family . He doesnt interfere in her words . Unlike the other ITV leads who simply raise their voice whenever the female leads points the wrong about his family . Anirudh is so different in that .

He steps in only when she cant handle .The uncle groom marriage when he let her speak everything ...and finally stepping in and giving her the support . We cant it when he is mute ...but that is the space that he gives her ( sometimes he really goes mute 😜).

So many traits which I love about Anirudh ,but not repeating again ...I so love his character ....

Jhanak also is different , but cant distinguish much from the other leads ...something lacks in the way Jhanak is on screen

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Mein kabse Madam ban gayi?smiley44

😂😂😂😂

Out of respect and love ❤️🥰 for you ...

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Right from the begining of the show his character was different ,no wonder he was backlashed by many , I have always liked his character .

For the young man who came in support of a young girl who was not even related to him.

It would be so repetitive as I myself have written many times about his character in the initial discussions .

The man who gives space to the women to fight her insults ,be it his family . He doesnt interfere in her words . Unlike the other ITV leads who simply raise their voice whenever the female leads points the wrong about his family . Anirudh is so different in that .

He steps in only when she cant handle .The uncle groom marriage when he let her speak everything ...and finally stepping in and giving her the support . We cant it when he is mute ...but that is the space that he gives her ( sometimes he really goes mute 😜).

So many traits which I love about Anirudh ,but not repeating again ...I so love his character ....

Jhanak also is different , but cant distinguish much from the other leads ...something lacks in the way Jhanak is on screen

Yes, it always comes back to Ani ❤️
Something about his character that’s so real. When I saw the first episode I was thinking, ‘ here we go again ! Two sisters and one hero!! ‘ At that time I didn’t find him that attractive also😜 its after his return to Calcutta, I started melting for puppy eyes😍😜

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you gals for all your appreciation towards my kitties puppies and monk babies .. none of those pictures are created by me , I take those from feeds and other resources 😛

Big applause for all the devi’s of the forum who contribute through their writing prowess or silently go through each of the posts and encourage the rest!

Thanks to this forum, we all have formed a lovely covalent bond and it’s going stronger by each passing episode!

IMG_2052.jpeg

smiley31

Word Count: 0

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

IMG_2052.jpeg

It's efforts to search that cute monk and cats babies .... So appreciate

Raunak hug 🫂 from my side

images (17).jpeg

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

So much love you girls! This thread has become forum woman appreciation thread as well 😊

Originally posted by: zuzu2616

In all the negativities the show serve us,all friends here stand up(read - write up) as a team,complimenting each other(either explaining,doing character and episode post mortem,crack jokes,praising,picturising characters) and at the end all come out with good moods...that why its so addictive...

-Positive vibes yo-

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I agree lot of traits in him are very real … some makes him very attractive , almost like you wish this to be true for every man out there :)

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

I agree lot of traits in him are very real … some makes him very attractive , almost like you wish this to be true for every man out there :)

Bold; sooo right.....

As a woman, I can say Ani is my relationship goals in so many aspects..

Though Aniruddh is not religious he is highly spiritual...he follows the age old principle of doing things for others without expecting any return.....he is a tough task master at the same he is the great protector...The way he handles everything and pushed Jhanak's name for ad shoot bcz he felt she deserved it had my whole heart....

In spite of the chaos created by the Bipasha,he is patient with her...it's not that he is unware of her character but his tolerance level is very.. very high and he has great respect and gratitude for bodomaa and jethu...the bond he shares with Appu Dii...who won't want a brother like him...

How much he loves and respects Choton.Never fails to express his gratitude and respect towards him..ready to fight with his parents for him.. How many will have gratitude Ani has for Choton?

In spite of being humiliated by Arshi , he still considers himself her friend , whom he doesn't want to hurt or do any injustice to..He still cares for her for the time he has spent with her..

A passionate lover ,..he doesn't leave any occasion to flatter his woman...there are umpteen examples...he doesn't mind in apologizing to Jhanak and admitting that she is his life line..being vulnerable in front of her.. folding hand before her for her goodness.. fighting with the world even putting his life at risk for her.

A man who always let Jhanak fight for herself, never tried to sabotage her fights but whenever she fell his hands were ever ready to protect her before she touched the ground.....

He is someone who cares and loves his parents in spite of constant neglect from them... absolute lack of consideration also couldn't stop him caring for their happiness..if he fought with the world by putting his own life at risk for Jhanak when she was nobody to him...then how can we expect him to stop caring about his parent... that's how he is!!!

Ani's relationship with his parents... specially mother is marked by psychological violence - emotional neglect, The disappointing stares, abrupt silencing, deprivation of conversation,and the manipulation of Ani's self-worth...He has been battling constantly ,..to prove his worth ,find that warmth and validation in her eyes but what breaks my heart is how Ani reacts to this emotional distance from her ..it is not annoyance,shock or anger..it is silent acceptance....he has been through it so many times that now it doesn't even matter....He is giving up his entire life...

Such a great proffessional,son, friend, brother,nephew, and lover he is....

Only relationship he is not at all honest with is with himself... having always silenced the inner child/true Anirudh , now when that Aniruddh is screaming from inside, he has to listen to him..& .he doesn't know how to do it...

Edited by asmitamohanty - 3 months ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Bold; sooo right.....

As a woman, I can say Ani is my relationship goal in so many aspects..

Though Aniruddh is not religious he is highly spiritual...he follows the age old principle of doing things for others without expecting any return.....he is a tough task master at the same he is the great protector...The way he handles everything and pushed Jhanak's name for ad shoot bcz he felt she deserved it had my whole heart....

In spite of the chaos created by the Bipasha,he is patient with her...it's not that he is unware of her character but his tolerance level is very.. very high and he has great respect and gratitude for bodomaa and jethu...the bond he shares with Appu Dii...who won't want a brother like him...

How much he loves and respects Choton.Never fails to express his gratitude and respect towards him..ready to fight with his parents for him.. How many will have gratitude Ani has for Choton?

In spite of being humiliated by Arshi , he still considers himself her friend , whom he doesn't want to hurt or do any injustice to..He still cares for her for the time he has spent with her..

A passionate lover ,..he doesn't leave any occasion to flatter his woman...there are umpteen examples...he doesn't mind in apologizing to Jhanak and admitting that she is his life line..being vulnerable in front of her.. folding hand before her for her goodness.. fighting with the world even putting his life at risk for her.

A man who always let Jhanak fight for herself, never tried to sabotage her fights but whenever she fell his hands were ever ready to protect her before she touched the ground.....

He is someone who cares and loves his parents in spite of constant neglect from them... absolute lack of consideration also couldn't stop him caring for their happiness..if he fought with the world by putting his own life at risk for Jhanak when she was nobody to him...then how can we expect him to stop caring about his parent... that's how he is!!!

Ani's relationship with his parents... specially mother is marked by psychological violence - emotional neglect, The disappointing stares, abrupt silencing, deprivation of conversation,and the manipulation of Ani's self-worth...He has been battling constantly ,..to prove his worth ,find that warmth and validation in her eyes but what breaks my heart is how Ani reacts to this emotional distance from her ..it is not annoyance,shock or anger..it is silent acceptance....he has been through it so many times that now it doesn't even matter....He is giving up his entire life...

Such a great proffessional,son, friend, brother,nephew, and lover he is....

Only relationship he is not at all honest with is with himself... having always silenced the inner child/true Anirudh , now when that Aniruddh is screaming from inside, he has to listen to him..& .he doesn't know how to do it...

@bold This ♥️

Both Jhanak and Anirudh are soulmates who complete one another. 🔥