Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Oh no I got caught ! 😂😂😂😂 lol I closed my laptop and now on my phone 😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️ but ab dheere dheere will sleep …hopefully 😂😂…

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Still not slept after so many ‘ good nights’😜??

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you gals for all your appreciation towards my kitties puppies and monk babies .. none of those pictures are created by me , I take those from feeds and other resources 😛

Big applause for all the devi’s of the forum who contribute through their writing prowess or silently go through each of the posts and encourage the rest!

Thanks to this forum, we all have formed a lovely covalent bond and it’s going stronger by each passing episode!

Let’s continue in this beautiful journey along with our Runak❤️
IMG_2052.jpeg

Devi' s 😊🤗😜

❤️❤️❤️❤️

vira76 thumbnail

I relate to this as well. Well said maya! I think I mentioned this in my POV for recent episode , anirudh is quite real and relatable. Being an ML we expect him to be perfect but he is quite human just like us, just like several men like him in our society! We can judge him from distance but when you put yourself in his shoes , you will realize his real trouble. In the show they show jhanak’s troubles quite explicitly , but Anirudh’s struggle is masked , it’s like wrapped in layers… you will have to understand him and the situation to know .. and I am glad they showed him weak , in pain , crying in the last episode … so people can see the struggle… I like that he talked about society and his family. It’s easy to say , why care for your family who doesn’t care for you! But for a person like him who loves anyone unconditionally it’s quite hard to just let go …

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Reposting here as per Anusha 's Madam 🥰🤗

I so relate to this two sides of a human being ...

Doesnt we all have two sides ...I am not telling we are bipolar ,no , but the two shades of us .

A shade of us who wants to do so many things for us .. but another which does things to make others happy , even if it hurts us .

Aren't there real life people who chose to sacrifice their biggest happiness for the sake of their family specially maa...

When we just look at them we feel, why they are doing this , cant they just grab their opportunity and move ahead . Yes ,from far we can assume things , we can decide so many things for others ..why cant he / she , why is she /doing this , why not that , what a stupid girl / boy ...etc etc

We can judge .

But when you are in the situation , it becomes really hard to let go your loved ones. To hurt them . And at that point we feel its easy to give up on our dreams and move on.

The same is Anirudh , he is not weak .He torn between his love . Love for family and love for Jhanak.That is why Anirudh is so real unlike the normal ITV leads .I can always relate ro so many things he does .

For us his family is evil , selfish , but for him its his Family , his loved ones , close to his heart. The way he looked at happy faces of his family during that Kashmir garland scene , it tells all about how he loves them and dont want to spoil their happiness ,even if it means losing his world .

Life becomes easy if the other person realise you are sacrificing for them and does things to make you happy.

But then is it not that easy , they are assuming their choice and decisions are best for you .

Whom do we blame here ???

Didnt your mom failed to read our face or mind atleast once in your lifetime ...

For me ,yes ,I have experience it , when we mask our feeling not even maa can indentify your feelings.

Its a human trait .We can easily mask our feelings .

Anirudh' eyes might be sad , bit his actions and words are being considered by his family , including his maa

I am so against these death being refereed million times in this show ...

But yes , that is also human nature , when we feel nothing works for us ,its an easy escapism .

And at that moment we become selfish and dont think about anyone or anything .

Our mind is our biggest strength and ao is the weakest point , which makes us think the easiest way to escape is death than to live.

Little does it know it requires half the courage to live than take life .

I didnt go through the entire discussion and have no idea where it started. Just read two posts of Asmita and guessed the rest.

Sorry if my post is not in relation to your discussion .🤗🤗

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Devi' s 😊🤗😜

❤️❤️❤️❤️

My mind went on a holiday as soon as it tried to register Arshi as an incarnation of both Laxmi and Saraswati Devis!! I am still stuck with the Devi word😛

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you gals for all your appreciation towards my kitties puppies and monk babies .. none of those pictures are created by me , I take those from feeds and other resources 😛

Big applause for all the devi’s of the forum who contribute through their writing prowess or silently go through each of the posts and encourage the rest!

Thanks to this forum, we all have formed a lovely covalent bond and it’s going stronger by each passing episode!

IMG_2052.jpeg

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Word Count: 0

vira76 thumbnail

Bhagwan and Devi ma ko ruin kar diya !! 😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️

My mind went on a holiday as soon as it tried to register Arshi as an incarnation of both Laxmi and Saraswati Devis!! I am still stuck with the Devi word😛

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rysohini

To have resources is one thing but to do a pictorial storytelling with it, together with mad humour is a talent kabeel e tarif smiley27

Thank you Vidya, for all the laughs, smiles and happiness that you spread with your kitties, quotes, mugs and couple dances smiley27

I agree with you , Sohini.

Vidya , read it on my behalf too.

Love your kitties and your humour sense

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

IMG_2052.jpeg

It takes creativity to find such apt images to go well with current scenario. So hats off bud! 🙌
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

IMG_2052.jpeg

Guruji, aapki ye kabiliyaat humesha bane rahe. Mera Aashirwad hai!smiley31

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Reposting here as per Anusha Madam 🥰🤗

I so relate to this two sides of a human being ...

Doesnt we all have two sides ...I am not telling we are bipolar ,no , but the two shades of us .

A shade of us who wants to do so many things for us .. but another which does things to make others happy , even if it hurts us .

Aren't there real life people who chose to sacrifice their biggest happiness for the sake of their family specially maa...

When we just look at them we feel, why they are doing this , cant they just grab their opportunity and move ahead . Yes ,from far we can assume things , we can decide so many things for others ..why cant he / she , why is she /doing this , why not that , what a stupid girl / boy ...etc etc

We can judge .

But when you are in the situation , it becomes really hard to let go your loved ones. To hurt them . And at that point we feel its easy to give up on our dreams and move on.

The same is Anirudh , he is not weak .He is torn between his love . Love for family and love for Jhanak.That is why Anirudh is so real unlike the normal ITV leads .I can always relate to so many things he does .

For us his family is evil , selfish , but for him its his Family , his loved ones , close to his heart. The way he looked at happy faces of his family during that Kashmir garland scene , it tells all about how he loves them and dont want to spoil their happiness ,even if it means losing his world .

Life becomes easy if the other person realise you are sacrificing for them and does things to make you happy.

But then is it not that easy , they are assuming their choice and decisions are best for you .

Whom do we blame here ???

Didnt your mom failed to read your face or mind atleast once in your lifetime ...

For me , yes , I have experience it , when we mask our feeling not even maa can indentify our feelings.

Its a human trait .We can easily mask our feelings .

Anirudh' eyes might be sad , but his actions and words are being considered by his family , including his maa

I am so against these death being refereed million times in this show ...

But yes , that is also human nature , when we feel nothing works for us , its an easy escapism .

And at that moment we become selfish and dont think about anyone or anything .

Our mind is our biggest strength and so is the weakest point , which makes us think the easiest way to escape is death than to live.

Little does it know it requires half the courage to live than take life .

I didnt go through the entire discussion and have no idea where it started. Just read two posts of Asmita and guessed the rest.

Sorry if my post is not in relation to your discussion .🤗🤗

Mein kabse Madam ban gayi?smiley44