Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Thank you girls ! Asmi please paste yours here as well in response to Anusha!

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Bold 1: sometimes it is too late. After the person is gone, the loved ones are left to fill the voids with ifs and buts that may have led to a different outcome. But what is the point in retrospection?

Bold 2: It's kind of an oxymoron if you think in the context of all these episodes that people actually listen to Aniruddha Bose, the head of the Bose household. But as Asmita said, despite being heard and heeded, the inner child/ the real Aniruddh without the "Bose" tag is practically unheard of in all this cacophony of expectations, illusions, and standards. The only one who actually heard him: his wife Jhanak is now deaf and dumb in front of him, pushing him into a sense of defeat. Hence, I think his very un-Ani-like talk about Death.

In Aditya Kumar Tripathi's words....

Yeh sach aur jhoot ki ladayi hi nahi thi.... pyaar aur zimmedari ki hai, aur hum dono taraf se har rahe hain.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Bold 1: sometimes it is too late. After the person is gone, the loved ones are left to fill the voids with ifs and buts that may have led to a different outcome. But what is the point in retrospection?

Bold 2: It's kind of an oxymoron if you think in the context of all these episodes that people actually listen to Aniruddha Bose, the head of the Bose household. But as Asmita said, despite being heard and heeded, the inner child/ the real Aniruddh without the "Bose" tag is practically unheard of in all this cacophony of expectations, illusions, and standards. The only one who actually heard him: his wife Jhanak is now deaf and dumb in front of him, pushing him into a sense of defeat. Hence, I think his very un-Ani-like talk about Death.

In Aditya Kumar Tripathi's words....

Yeh sach aur jhoot ki ladayi hi nahi thi.... pyaar aur zimmedari ki hai, aur hum dono taraf se har rahe hain.

Bang on...smiley27...

Sometimes I even feel ' Aniruddh Bose" is a defence mechanism...A protective shield that he has made to protect " Aniruddh" the child...

Anirudha bose is so strong bcz he knows how vulnerable "Aniruddh" is..."Aniruddh Bose" is manipulative because he knows how sensitive and Emotional "Aniruddh" is..

He makes a fence around him so that no one can reach to Aniruddh...

That's why he was so broken after that argument with Jhanak.She did exactly what he had been dreading since so long..he broke the barrier of " Aniruddh Bose" and reached till " Aniruddh" & shook him...

That interaction and the fever scene I could see the back and forth between Aniruddh and Aniruddh Bose....on one hand there is Aniruddh who was craving for the love, affection and embrace from Jhanak..& found solace in it.and then there is Aniruddh Bose...who kind of made sure that she goes back to Kolkata with him

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Bang on...smiley27...

Sometimes I even feel ' Aniruddh Bose" is a defence mechanism...A protective shield that he has made to protect " Aniruddh" the child...

Anirudha bose is so strong bcz he knows how vulnerable "Aniruddh" is..."Aniruddh Bose" is manipulative because he knows how sensitive and Emotional "Aniruddh" is..

He makes a fence around him so that no one can reach to Aniruddh...

That's why he was so broken after that argument with Jhanak.She did exactly what he had been dreading since so long..he broke the barrier of " Aniruddh Bose" and reached till " Aniruddh" & shook him...

That interaction and the fever scene I could see the back and forth between Aniruddh and Aniruddh Bose....on one hand there is Aniruddh who was craving for the love, affection and embrace from Jhanak..& found solace in it.and then there is Aniruddh Bose...who kind of made sure that she goes back to Kolkata with him

Yes. I have a lot to write about the bold in your Curious case of Aniruddh Bose post. Will do it tomorrow as I previously mentioned

vira76 thumbnail

Please paste that topic here Asmi... Anusha can respond to it here then! Thank you all of you! This thread is already shinning with amazing writing!

Yes. I have a lot to write about the bold in your Curious case of Aniruddh Bose post. Will do it tomorrow as I previously mentioned

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

CURIOUS CASE OF ANIRUDDH BOSE

As I saw last few episode ...I was thinking we all know, and this show also keeps showing us how much of an angel like figure Ani is for Jhanak,how much he has done for her...but today I was thinking how much importance Jhanak has in Aniruddha's life ..

Life isn't always sunshine & rainbow, sometimes it's messy, complicated & downright hard. It has been hard for both the leads...in different ways though..in Ani's case it is his fear of getting abandoned that made him a pacifist...

Parenting is the most meticulous responsibility that is chosen by themselves, not just a boon or previlege..For a child , parents are his entire world...When parents are not present when they are needed & if they give you a feeling of " you are not much of an importance to us",I guess the glass breaks there & I also suspect the glass can't be repaired or reused..Same happened with Ani...

A child's heart was broken.He felt neglected & unloved, which affects his relationships in the later years.The feeling of longing for love and understanding,only to feel like you are constantly falling short.His childhood experiences of abandonment and neglect undoubtedly shaped his adult relationships & emotional resilience..His attachment style & coping mechanism are fascinating to observe.His fear of vulnerability & reluctance to trust mirrored his insecure attachment styles, highlighting the profound impact of early life experiences on later development..

Then his only ally was Choton..who tried to fill his lonliness, he practically grew up around him...But he also must have seen the same Choton he loves so much, getting taunted by his mother for his lack of money earning ability, lack of a good career.. While battling everyday to please her, hungry for validation from his mother whose prejudices are extremely extrinsic,nailed into the loop of being inadequate & deficient..He understood that money and power is something very very important..may be in an unhealthy manner..& he was right..He probably got the attention, time, love from his parents after achieving these things only...It was addictive something that he wanted ever since he was born...He held on to this mask of " The Aniruddh Bose" tightly.

But somewhere inside him,he is so damaged that he believed that the mask he wore is all he is,all he has.He was drowning in it...He revealed his true self when he was in Kashmir with Jhanak. Jhanak is someone who doesn't care about him being the Aniruddh Bose..For her he is a human being...that makes him anxious..He as maybe he thinks the man without that mask is not lovable enough.Thats why he thinks Jhanak can love Rahul, can even be emotionally close to Aditya Kapoor...but can't love him.He is failing to notice any signal from her..as he is too insecure too accept that .

Now coming to the story,

They are burning in & for eachother...

Jhanak being the righteous nice person with high emotional intelligence, sometimes feels that what they are doing is not " right"..,may be hurts Ani intentionally, hurts him so hard that he almost believes that she doesn't want him in her life.Maybe more than him it is herself she is mad at,for letting it go this far.But it is him she hurts, effectively hurting herself.

Ani is aware of the void in his life,the angst that engulfs him every moment despite having everything he always wanted.He is enraged within, burning in his love for her..yet he is not being able to fully embrace their connection bcz of his unsolved difficulties...

Once things are settled between them, I want Jhanak to be his guiding light,helping him untangle the mess of emotions & find her way..

& Ani...he needs to trust,to feel loved,to feel like he has value in the world beyond the money he can make.He needs to find a way to heal the hurt inside that made her normal actions with Aditya Kapoor so painful for him..

& Please Aniruddh needs to understand that love is more than merely matching perfectly, it is also about daring to follow your heart even when doing so entails risk. He is at a more powerful position than Jhanak to do so ...

He needs to find someone who will love him & want him no matter what.Even if he doesn't have money,even if he lets her down sometimes she will still love him.Jhanak coming to his life is also a miracle..Jhanak will also be an angel in his life who will love & want him immediately & forever...

Edited by asmitamohanty - 2 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you gals for all your appreciation towards my kitties puppies and monk babies .. none of those pictures are created by me , I take those from feeds and other resources 😛

Big applause for all the devi’s of the forum who contribute through their writing prowess or silently go through each of the posts and encourage the rest!

Thanks to this forum, we all have formed a lovely covalent bond and it’s going stronger by each passing episode!

Let’s continue in this beautiful journey along with our Runak❤️
IMG_2052.jpeg

vira76 thumbnail

Vidya the kitties you find and the cups … that takes skills ! They are somehow so perfect and fits the scenarios 😂 thank you for the lovely post ❤️❤️❤️

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Thank you gals for all your appreciation towards my kitties puppies and monk babies .. none of those pictures are created by me , I take those from feeds and other resources 😛

Big applause for all the devi’s of the forum who contribute through their writing prowess or silently go through each of the posts and encourage the rest!

Thanks to this forum, we all have formed a lovely covalent bond and it’s going stronger by each passing episode!

IMG_2052.jpeg

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

Vidya the kitties you find and the cups … that takes skills ! They are somehow so perfect and fits the scenarios 😂 thank you for the lovely post ❤️❤️❤️

Still not slept after so many ‘ good nights’😜??

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Reposting here as per Anusha Madam 🥰🤗

I so relate to this two sides of a human being ...

Doesnt we all have two sides ...I am not telling we are bipolar ,no , but the two shades of us .

A shade of us who wants to do so many things for us .. but another which does things to make others happy , even if it hurts us .

Aren't there real life people who chose to sacrifice their biggest happiness for the sake of their family specially maa...

When we just look at them we feel, why they are doing this , cant they just grab their opportunity and move ahead . Yes ,from far we can assume things , we can decide so many things for others ..why cant he / she , why is she /doing this , why not that , what a stupid girl / boy ...etc etc

We can judge .

But when you are in the situation , it becomes really hard to let go your loved ones. To hurt them . And at that point we feel its easy to give up on our dreams and move on.

The same is Anirudh , he is not weak .He is torn between his love . Love for family and love for Jhanak.That is why Anirudh is so real unlike the normal ITV leads .I can always relate to so many things he does .

For us his family is evil , selfish , but for him its his Family , his loved ones , close to his heart. The way he looked at happy faces of his family during that Kashmir garland scene , it tells all about how he loves them and dont want to spoil their happiness ,even if it means losing his world .

Life becomes easy if the other person realise you are sacrificing for them and does things to make you happy.

But then is it not that easy , they are assuming their choice and decisions are best for you .

Whom do we blame here ???

Didnt your mom failed to read your face or mind atleast once in your lifetime ...

For me , yes , I have experience it , when we mask our feeling not even maa can indentify our feelings.

Its a human trait .We can easily mask our feelings .

Anirudh' eyes might be sad , but his actions and words are being considered by his family , including his maa

I am so against these death being refereed million times in this show ...

But yes , that is also human nature , when we feel nothing works for us , its an easy escapism .

And at that moment we become selfish and dont think about anyone or anything .

Our mind is our biggest strength and so is the weakest point , which makes us think the easiest way to escape is death than to live.

Little does it know it requires half the courage to live than take life .

I didnt go through the entire discussion and have no idea where it started. Just read two posts of Asmita and guessed the rest.

Sorry if my post is not in relation to your discussion .🤗🤗

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 3 months ago
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

To have resources is one thing but to do a pictorial storytelling with it, together with mad humour is a talent kabeel e tarif smiley27

Thank you Vidya, for all the laughs, smiles and happiness that you spread with your kitties, quotes, mugs and couple dances smiley27

Originally posted by: Edkv74

IMG_2052.jpeg