Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: tellyme

so true Maya… that’s the best thing about this forum. I so much depend on you ladies for updates and analysis and all of you put your views so differently, it gives me more insight into Runak.

How supportive each one is to all.. always feel positive coming here. Best place to come out from Episode’s toxicity.

Ans sorry for not being able to reply many a times due to busy schedule but please please do not forget to tag me all .smiley2

smiley31to all of you.. all those who I have tagged and who I have missed

❤️❤️❤️

smiley31smiley31

Word Count: 0

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Lots of love Maya

Mayuri , ❤️🤗

Word Count: 1

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

This is worth reading ..❤️❤️

So good with the how a childhood can affect a human being . I loved this connection . A totally different perspective same like how you wrote the other day about their costume colours .🤗🤗

Thank you Dii...smiley27

You are such a beautiful writer yourself... coming from you definitely means a lot for me....smiley31

Thank you for being soo sweet ...

And RuNak gives us motivationsmiley36

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly ,all speak same in different words and ways ....

Vira , brings some smile with her humour touch .

I love that ...She starts with emotional and by the end of the topic ,I mostly have smile on my face 🤗🥰.

Anum , you are the emotional one ..

I actually like how girls here are so open to appreciate each other ...it makes the world so beautiful . Even the disagreements are in a beautiful way .

A lovely forum this one is same like our innocent milky bar

To all the beautiful girls here 🥰🤗😍😘

Tagging few from my buddy list ...but its for everyone out here .

couldn’t agree more with everything you said. Most of the times this forum and all your updates are more meaningful than the actual episodes. Thanks to everyone who tag me
Siddyyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

💕💕💕💕

Exactly ,all speak same in different words and ways ....

Vira , brings some smile with her humour touch .

I love that ...She starts with emotional and by the end of the topic ,I mostly have smile on my face 🤗🥰.

Anum , you are the emotional one ..

I actually like how girls here are so open to appreciate each other ...it makes the world so beautiful . Even the disagreements are in a beautiful way .

A lovely forum this one is same like our innocent milky bar

To all the beautiful girls here 🥰🤗😍😘

Tagging few from my buddy list ...but its for everyone out here .

Word Count: 0

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Kya likha hai admita ! Really nice ! I know anirudh and jhanak now reading this I feel like i know them little bit more. Such amazing flow of words like … nadi ka pani… so much to learn from you ❤️ please keep writing !

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Episode : 214

Okay....after reading such awesome analysis.I rewatched the RuNak scene ...so many thoughts...

It can be a long one..alert..

No these are not analysis , just my thoughts on RuNak..based on today's episode...

I remember a long time ago I had read about an experiment where lion cubs were imprisoned since childhood.First they were kept in iron cages.They made a lot of effort to get out but failed.Then they were deliberately kept in plastic cages..they could have broken them in one push.But lions did not make any efforts.They were basically prisoners of the mentality that they can't break free of these cages.. Aniruddh today reminded me of this.

I assume Aniruddh must have tried to choose himself a lot of time when he was younger but after failing so many time, today when he himself has earned money, power ,he still feels he can't break free.Family and society at large gets internalised in a person where no external entity is required to shame,rather the person behind to shame himself & starts to lose his sense of identity & agency..

The most important emotions that Ani felt during his childhood was loneliness & longing.He longed for his father's presence, mother's warmth, their attention.He gradually realised he must put efforts to achieve success & earn their love.This laid foundation of his Emotional quotient.He became " Anirudha Bose" & earned his parents' so called 'love' & attention.He hid Anirudha within Aniruddh Bose, he made occassional guest appearances when he is with Choton, Bodomaa or Appu Dii..Till Jhanak came into his life he was at peace & in a way happy with being Anirudha Bose with a celebrity GF who would increase his family status earning him brownie points from his parents.Then destiny played it's game.She was a breath of fresh air for him, unlike any other girl he had met before.They were bound by a thread which was beyond their control.The more he interacted with her,the more he became attracted towards her. Anirudha started to make frequent appearance in his personality. With time Anirudha started to grow stronger. He has begun to think about himself,his dreams & desires. " Love frees you" when he fell in love he realised how much caged he actually is..

He knows that now he'll have to go back to being mr Anirudha Bose now.He doesnt want it.His parents are still the same, prioritising money and status over the happiness of their son.With their lack of consideration and affection,they have sucked the life out of him by psychologically abusing him.They sucked out his free will,his desire to be himself, most importantly to live. No wonder he is talking about death...

His life was centered around around Jhanak,he has given his all for her betterment..now when she is going away,what is left? Anirudha anyway is gonna be hidden forever.She is the only person with whom he could truly be himself.Having grown up in a house surrounded by people whom he calls his parents..yet feeling like an outsider,it is ironic how he truly felt at home when he was with an "outsider...".Now BH won't remain his house anymore...It is soo karmic that he kept shouting that Jhanak was his zimmedari & it was a naqli shaadi to appease his family but now going to have a true wedding bcz of the same family.but he is breaking from inside, feeling suffocated,light is leaving and he is not being able to break free..

He is a high IQ guy, but feeling weak right now in Emotional aspects.We can say he is complicated, difficult,confused,timid whatever but nothing takes away from the fact that he has a heart of gold, who always tries to do what according to him is" right " thing , no matter what the cost is..This time the cost is his life..

About Jhanak....

She is the wife to her husband in her heart..I have read a quote somewhere that fits for RuNak..." His love for her is more like a naked flame on a trail of gasoline and her is like a flower blossoming in spring under Anirudha's care and guidance." She just wants his happiness.She is ready to sacrifice even her self respect for him.The reverence in her eyes shows that there is no one beyond him for her..Such a sweetheart she is ...her deep love for him can be seen in her every action...

She has low self-esteem.. considering her background and circumstances..She doesn't think of himself worthy of her Sirji.she thinks she can only admire him from a distance.Who will tell her how amazing she is...that she is his life..she means the whole world to him...

RuNak love eachother so much that they don't need big gestures,they just need to be together & when they are apart,they miss eachother in a constant inability to feel anything,to be Fully alive and awake.Thats the kind of love they've..Grown so close together that to rip them apart is to tear their souls away from them,leave them empty and half person

Now situation demands a solid character growth from both of them...Jhanak needs to realise her self worth..and understand Anirudha's pain..& understand that her sacrifice won't make him happy. put herself first and fight for her love...

& Ani...I just hope with Jhanak's love... Anirudh inside him becomes so strong that it gives him power to stand up for his love,for his life,for his happiness and break free...

Bada Lamba ho Gaya....lagta haismiley37

Thank you for readingsmiley27

Edited by vira76 - 3 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

Kya likha hai admita ! Really nice ! I know anirudh and jhanak now reading this I feel like i know them little bit more. Such amazing flow of words like … nadi ka pani… so much to learn from you ❤️ please keep writing !

You are sooo kind... coming from an amazing writer like you, it means a lot...

Thank yousmiley27

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Episode : 214

Okay....after reading such awesome analysis.I rewatched the RuNak scene ...so many thoughts...

It can be a long one..alert..

No these are not analysis , just my thoughts on RuNak..based on today's episode...

I remember a long time ago I had read about an experiment where lion cubs were imprisoned since childhood.First they were kept in iron cages.They made a lot of effort to get out but failed.Then they were deliberately kept in plastic cages..they could have broken them in one push.But lions did not make any efforts.They were basically prisoners of the mentality that they can't break free of these cages.. Aniruddh today reminded me of this.

I assume Aniruddh must have tried to choose himself a lot of time when he was younger but after failing so many time, today when he himself has earned money, power ,he still feels he can't break free.Family and society at large gets internalised in a person where no external entity is required to shame,rather the person behind to shame himself & starts to lose his sense of identity & agency..

The most important emotions that Ani felt during his childhood was loneliness & longing.He longed for his father's presence, mother's warmth, their attention.He gradually realised he must put efforts to achieve success & earn their love.This laid foundation of his Emotional quotient.He became " Anirudha Bose" & earned his parents' so called 'love' & attention.He hid Anirudha within Aniruddh Bose, he made occassional guest appearances when he is with Choton, Bodomaa or Appu Dii..Till Jhanak came into his life he was at peace & in a way happy with being Anirudha Bose with a celebrity GF who would increase his family status earning him brownie points from his parents.Then destiny played it's game.She was a breath of fresh air for him, unlike any other girl he had met before.They were bound by a thread which was beyond their control.The more he interacted with her,the more he became attracted towards her. Anirudha started to make frequent appearance in his personality. With time Anirudha started to grow stronger. He has begun to think about himself,his dreams & desires. " Love frees you" when he fell in love he realised how much caged he actually is..

He knows that now he'll have to go back to being mr Anirudha Bose now.He doesnt want it.His parents are still the same, prioritising money and status over the happiness of their son.With their lack of consideration and affection,they have sucked the life out of him by psychologically abusing him.They sucked out his free will,his desire to be himself, most importantly to live. No wonder he is talking about death...

His life was centered around around Jhanak,he has given his all for her betterment..now when she is going away,what is left? Anirudha anyway is gonna be hidden forever.She is the only person with whom he could truly be himself.Having grown up in a house surrounded by people whom he calls his parents..yet feeling like an outsider,it is ironic how he truly felt at home when he was with an "outsider...".Now BH won't remain his home anymore...It is soo karmic that he kept shouting that Jhanak was his zimmedari & it was a naqli shaadi to appease his family but now going to have a true wedding bcz of the same family.but he is breaking from inside, feeling suffocated,light is leaving and he is not being able to break free..

He is a high IQ guy, but feeling weak right now in Emotional aspects.We can say he is complicated, difficult,confused,timid whatever but nothing takes away from the fact that he has a heart of gold, who always tries to do what according to him is" right " thing , no matter what the cost is..This time the cost is his life..

About Jhanak....

She is the wife to her husband in her heart..I have read a quote somewhere that fits for RuNak..." His love for her is more like a naked flame on a trail of gasoline and her is like a flower blossoming in spring under Anirudha's care and guidance." She just wants his happiness.She is ready to sacrifice even her self respect for him.The reverence in her eyes shows that there is no one beyond him for her..Such a sweetheart she is ...her deep love for him can be seen in her every action...

She has low self-esteem.. considering her background and circumstances..She doesn't think of himself worthy of her Sirji.she thinks she can only admire him from a distance.Who will tell her how amazing she is...that she is his life..she means the whole world to him...

RuNak love eachother so much that they don't need big gestures,they just need to be together & when they are apart,they miss eachother in a constant inability to feel anything,to be Fully alive and awake.Thats the kind of love they've..Grown so close together that to rip them apart is to tear their souls away from them,leave them empty and half person

Now situation demands a solid character growth from both of them...Jhanak needs to realise her self worth..and understand Anirudha's pain..& understand that her sacrifice won't make him happy. put herself first and fight for her love...

& Ani...I just hope with Jhanak's love... Anirudh inside him becomes so strong that it gives him power to stand up for his love,for his life,for his happiness and break free...

Bada Lamba ho Gaya....lagta haismiley37

Thank you for readingsmiley27

Impressive! I liked you added about the experiment and how it seems so relevant with Anirudh’s stand right now.

I guess both RuNak needs some sort of self therapy on how to deal with difficult times. I mean before they lose their sanity… they should either seek each other solace and embrace their truth or seek medical help. lol!

Can’t see them like this so majboor and weak! smiley38

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manoshono

As usual an amazing analysis from you!😍

You know sometimes I actually think what will take Ani’s parents to realize what their son is going through? Will he really have to encounter something as severe as life threatening situation to prove his point?

Even though now a days people are very practical especially young generations… but I guess everyone has their limits. Things have to end somewhere. I think we have discussed about his childhood trauma how it could have affected and added to his thoughts on how he perceives a situation. Anirudh has been constantly reminded what he needs to be doing vs what he wants to do. That’s why he said he has become a “Gulam” Not everyone wants to pay attention to his opinions. Everyone expects him to do something that could benefit them in one way or the other. That’s why when Ani feels his opinion won’t matter then he takes a route that goes against everyone’s will. He may not have been like this before, but he has definitely changed his point of view after he met Jhanak and learned so much about her through her mother’s letter. That’s why his “Insaniyat” emotion was so highly induced in him during those times.

And now he is basically torn between love and responsibility. So he is restless and depress because he isn’t able to find someone who can understand his plight without judging him or his intentions.

Bold 1: sometimes it is too late. After the person is gone, the loved ones are left to fill the voids with ifs and buts that may have led to a different outcome. But what is the point in retrospection?

Bold 2: It's kind of an oxymoron if you think in the context of all these episodes that people actually listen to Aniruddha Bose, the head of the Bose household. But as Asmita said, despite being heard and heeded, the inner child/ the real Aniruddh without the "Bose" tag is practically unheard of in all this cacophony of expectations, illusions, and standards. The only one who actually heard him: his wife Jhanak is now deaf and dumb in front of him, pushing him into a sense of defeat. Hence, I think his very un-Ani-like talk about Death.

In Aditya Kumar Tripathi's words....

Yeh sach aur jhoot ki ladayi hi nahi thi.... pyaar aur zimmedari ki hai, aur hum dono taraf se har rahe hain.