Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

I will need it when I cry for runak 😢… 😃

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

All my 💕💕💕 and 🤗🤗🤗 , Vira.

vira76 thumbnail

Thanks Anum… ❤️it was hard in the sense I was so overwhelmed , my heart wanted to weep than my hands wanted to write … I feel we all bring out best in each other here it’s so good to see ! It’s like we are borrowing each others words and emotions and expressing them in our own way 🥹

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Come on Vira! You bring out one of the best emotions with every episode write up. I enjoy reading yours and everyone else’s analysis. It makes the episode more bearable. I am so glad for this forum so that we can understand something from a different perspective if we fail to analyze from our own. ❤️

Edited by vira76 - 3 months ago

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

You girls make me happy inside with your writing ❤️🥹… with such painful episode , how you are able to write about it in such beautiful way ! I was not able to write so well yesterday because I was feeling Ani sadness to my core and it was hard to write about it without feeling a little resentment towards jhanak, who is also in great pain! But you girls nailed it ❤️❤️❤️ kept the runak alive for me ❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️

Infact that pain gives himmat 😜to write ..the same pain as Jhanak and Anirudh .

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 3 months ago
vira76 thumbnail

Yes that’s the strength of your writing … and you used it so well ! smiley42 Emotions is the weapon for you ❤️

❤️❤️❤️

Infact that pain gives himmat to write ..the same pain as Jhanak and Anirudh .

Edited by vira76 - 3 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Come on Vira! You bring out one of the best emotions with every episode write up. I enjoy reading yours and everyone else’s analysis. It makes the episode more bearable. I am so glad for this forum so that we can understand something from a different perspective if we fail to analyze from our own. ❤️

Exactly ,all speak same in different words and ways ....

Vira , brings some smile with her humour touch .

I love that ...She starts with emotional and by the end of the topic ,I mostly have smile on my face 🤗🥰.

Anum , you are the emotional one ..

I actually like how girls here are so open to appreciate each other ...it makes the world so beautiful . Even the disagreements are in a beautiful way .

A lovely forum this one is same like our innocent milky bar

To all the beautiful girls here 🥰🤗😍😘

Tagging few from my buddy list ...but its for everyone out here .

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 3 months ago
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Exactly ,all speak same in different words and ways ....

Vira , bringa some smile with her humour touch .

I love that ...She starts with emotional nad by the end of the topic ,I mostly have smile on my face 🤗🥰.

Anum , you are emotional one ..

I actually like how girls here are so open to appreciate each other ...it makes the world so beautiful . Even the disagreements are in a beautiful way .

A lovely forum this one is same like our innocent milky bar

To all the beautiful girls here 🥰🤗😍😘

Tagging few from my buddy list ...but its for everyone out here .

You are making me emotional 🥹

I love all the posts here, especially analysis ones even though I don't reply to each and every Post, still i manage read them all.

Everyone are so beautiful ❤️ here. I love it when a appreciates another woman, it's graceful.

Those who write analysis are very creative and talented. I love their writings very much.

Vira- emotional+ humorous smiley32

Edkv74- her kitty versions of episode smiley36smiley32

Maya, anu, zainab etc all are very talented

I really enjoy being here

Edited by Euphoria_V - 3 months ago
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That's so sweet of you🩷 But your writing has the perfect blend of emotions & humour both & it's really difficult to combine both & you do it wonderfully...

I have said this to you earlier also that however "headache giving" episode it is, you actually make it watchable with your wonderful take on that. I'm so glad I found this place as here difference of opinions doesn't matter as everyone know how to take different perspectives in a positive way ❤️

& I don't even write any review or anything honestly, I just give reply here & there 😂😂

Edited by Sampada_14 - 3 months ago
vira76 thumbnail

🥹

Sampada .. responses can also be amazing! that is what i have seen !

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

That's so sweet of you🩷 But your writing has the perfect blend of emotions & humour both & it's really difficult to combine both & you do it wonderfully...

I have said this to you earlier also that however "headache giving" episode it is, you actually make it watchable with your wonderful take on that. I'm so glad I found this place as here difference of opinions doesn't matter as everyone know how to take different perspectives in a positive way ❤️

& I don't even write any review or anything honestly, I just give reply here & there 😂😂

vira76 thumbnail

Ab me ro dungi!! 🥹

Jhanak GIF

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

You are making me emotion 🥹

I love all the posts here, especially analysis ones even though I don't reply to each and every Post, still i manage read them all.

Everyone are so beautiful ❤️ here. I love it when a appreciates another woman, it's graceful.

Those who write analysis are very creative and talented. I love their writings very much.

Vira- emotional+ humorous smiley32

Edkv74- her kitty versions of episode smiley36smiley32

Maya, anu, zainab etc all are very talented

I really enjoy being here

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Uske liye Ani kafi hai...

Jhanak se bhi jyada rota hai humara ladkasmiley37

Originally posted by: vira76

Ab me ro dungi!! 🥹

Jhanak GIF