Posted: 22 days ago

Tell me you are dumb without telling me you are dumbsmiley36

Jhanvi: YES!

Edited by Daebak - 22 days ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Her answer had nothing to do with his question smiley36

The video basically looks like she had previously put together a statement about Europe and America in a way to appear educated, knowledgeable, and well read.  So when he asks her what country stayed with her she regurgitated her prepared statement and mentioned history, architecture, and American literature.   

To be fair to her, she has mentioned before that she loves history and literature.  Her exact words were “Math makes you retarded.  I only cared about history and literature.”  🙄

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Her answer had nothing to do with his question smiley36

The video basically looks like she had previously put together a statement about Europe and America in a way to appear educated, knowledgeable, and well read.  So when he asks her what country stayed with her she regurgitated her prepared statement and mentioned history, architecture, and American literature.   

To be fair to her, she has mentioned before that she loves history and literature.  Her exact words were “Math makes you retarded.  I only cared about history and literature.”  🙄

She normally looks very scripted in interviews. Although she comes across nice. She is a bad actor offscreen too. smiley36

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

I am impressed smiley32smiley36

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Sci-Fi Squad

america is good for techies and it has automation all over its infrastructure. I don't think it is good for bolly people to settle down here at all

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

So she must have done a lot of math in her life ..

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You can lead a horticulture ,but you can't make her think.