Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 days ago

What he is saying is the truth though. Real friends are hard to find, and in a money making business like Bollywood, it’s very much possible that relationships and friendships depend upon how much successful you are or how much beneficial you can be to someone, better to remain just colleagues or coworkers than have sycophants around you. 

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Reminds me of Asthana's "We are not here to make friends"😭

That said, reminds me of Diljeet gave rights to Lover to KJo for free because they are friends and how KJo reflected on sometimes connections are important in the industry, especially BW. He shouldn't isolate himself just to appear like a lone wolf or something. 

I think that's exactly what Kartik is doing not sure if it's just to play the lone wolf, but maybe because he has realised that his hobnobbing or desperation to get into the inner circle blew up on his face the last time he tried smiley36he ended up getting linked to the entire nepo brigade which while kept him in news almost ruined his image and work relations. 

Having said that while it's good that he got out of hobnobbing phase and has stopped being a kissass but he shouldn't go from one extreme to another smiley36from what I have noticed the guy is entirely missing from the BW party scene lately. On top of that these statements could get misinterpreted and hurt many fragile egos.

Personally I get what he's saying I dislike almost all my colleagues and wouldn't consider them my friends per sesmiley36

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

After some time: I have no friends in the industry, there are camps in Bollywood and they don't allow me in their circle or in their parties.smiley36

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

I dont think anyone comes to bw to make friends 

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 days ago

Do they come to make enemies? smiley4

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 7

He distastefully sells himself as an underdog, but he has been in Bollywood for over 13 years. 

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sure he’s not here to make friends 

But he is here to have multiple affairs with industry insiders 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Colleagues can never be your friends. That's a rare occurrence. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Reminds me of Asthana's "We are not here to make friends"😭

That said, reminds me of Diljeet gave rights to Lover to KJo for free because they are friends and how KJo reflected on sometimes connections are important in the industry, especially BW. He shouldn't isolate himself just to appear like a lone wolf or something. 

He’s not isolated.  Bhushan Kumar gave him a luxury car, a successful franchise, and even offered him another franchise that just didn’t work out due to differences between Basu and Bhatt.  He is to Tseries what Kriti is to Maddock.  He also seems close to Nadiadwala.  He’s just milking the outsider thing from every angle.  

Zilan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

Aaj kal kuch jayda udh rahe ho Karthik babua