Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 16 days ago

And I say the same for me here at IF, I’m here to be salty, sassy and a little bit delulu 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Every single actor says the same thing and it must be true also , the way things keep changing every Friday there seem to be only fair weather friends. 

Suspended

[Post Removed]

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

And I say the same for me here at IF, I’m here to be salty, sassy and a little bit delulu 

Little bit??? Don't underestimate yourself Shaitanu...smiley36

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

A lot of them have say that in different variations.  Mostly it’s along the lines of all my friends are from outside the industry.  I’m not sure if anyone else has said I’m not here to make friends.  They might have.  

There’s a degree of irony here because all of his romantic link ups have been with industry girls.  🤷🏽‍♀️

Rude Kartu.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Reminds me of Asthana's "We are not here to make friends"😭

That said, reminds me of Diljeet gave rights to Lover to KJo for free because they are friends and how KJo reflected on sometimes connections are important in the industry, especially BW. He shouldn't isolate himself just to appear like a lone wolf or something. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Every single actor says the same thing and it must be true also , the way things keep changing every Friday there seem to be only fair weather friends

bold: Not only, I think...there are also friends who really whish him good (I'm sure of that).

The fact that there is open suspicion about the poster coming up may indicate that there are people in the industry who don't want Kartik to be ousted in the way Sushant was.

What I find quite interesting in this matter is that Sushant had been and Kartik is enthusiastic about SRK...the mind of certain people behind the scene could also work in a quite twisted way.

Edited by Clochette - 16 days ago