Match Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Good for BD fans

They reached Super8

Now Afg will be in trouble

BD can beat them

You never know BD have tendancy to chok many times when chasing. Rashid / Nabi and Noor too good when it's matter the NRR on helpful track

Abc775 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

India

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Congrats ABc775 smiley40

Congrats Parm smiley40

Thank you smiley27

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

interestingly tanzim sakib wasn’t considered to be in the 15 men squad of bd in this wc at first. instead of him, saifuddin was suppose to play who had a brilliant BPL season while tanzim had an average season.

however in the bd vs zim series saifuddin played really bad in last match and conceeded 55 runs. thats why captain shanto and management decided to opt with tanzim instead of saifuddin.

he isnt even the first choice pacer in the team. it’s shoriful’s injury that paved way for him in the playing xi.

and now he is the leading wicket taker for bd in this wc and even in top 5 overall so far.

2 sakib rulling bd team. After shakib al hasan,its now Tanjim sakib. He is unfortunately from bd, thts why he is underrated.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Thanks for the tag

Prizi thumbnail

India

Ek run aur bana lete nepal

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Good for BD fans

They reached Super8

BD can beat them

afg is in fire form so they wont be an easy opponent i wont be able to watch this match as i have a flight that day smiley19 i thought bd wont make it to super 8 so didnt consider smiley44
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

afg is in fire form so they wont be an easy opponent i wont be able to watch this match as i have a flight that day smiley19 i thought bd wont make it to super 8 so didnt consider smiley44

Oh

But in ODI WC BD was the only one who restricted Afg within 150 something while batting first

Afg is a good team now a days

This time they will surely beat Aussies (Unless Maxwell does something againsmiley36)

BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

Good for BD fans

They reached Super8

BD can beat them

This is a legit group of death. smiley36 Any team can beat anyone. Barring maybe BAN who havent beaten AUS. Afg have come close beating AUS twice. BAN have come close beating IND twice in 16 and 22. BAN/AFG have thier own rivalry. IND/AUS have thier won. AFG nearly beat IND recently and lost in super over.

In the other group they have 1 easy game vs USA (Dont take pak game as too much indication, USA are still minnows and it was just the usual pakistan pakistanning) and another potential easy game vs SA. Remember SA barely scraped through weak teams. Only because they couldnt handle the pressure. WI/ENG wont give them the chance. smiley37smiley39

Edited by BeingBlunt - 4 months ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

This is a legit group of death. smiley36 Any team can beat anyone. Barring maybe BAN who havent beaten AUS. Afg have come close beating AUS twice. BAN have come close beating IND twice in 16 and 22. BAN/AFG have thier own rivalry. IND/AUS have thier won. AFG nearly beat IND recently and lost in super over.

In the other group they have 1 easy game vs USA (Dont take pak game as too much indication, USA are still minnows and it was just the usual pakistan pakistanning) and another potential easy game vs SA. Remember SA barely scraped through weak teams. Only because they couldnt handle the pressure. AUS/ENG wont give them the chance. smiley37smiley39

SA Loves choking but may be this time they will win final

WI vs Eng, WI vs SA very interesting

USA can beat SA

Afg cannot beat Ind

BD and Ind close game but Ind will win

But if Afg, Ind and BD all beat Aus thensmiley39

BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

SA Loves choking but may be this time they will win final

WI vs Eng, WI vs SA very interesting

USA can beat SA

Afg cannot beat Ind

BD and Ind close game but Ind will win

But if Afg, Ind and BD all beat Aus thensmiley39

LOL. I doubt. SA will again scrape through because USA has no experience. Also i dont think AUS will lose any. Even IND beating them is tough.

I wish NZ qualified instead of WI. smiley37smiley39

We would have got the meme match of USA v AFG. smiley37