Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I'm in AAA gang (Anti Accha aadmi/Aurat)

yaar Armaan is too pretty to be wasted as a single smiley37

ShonaWadiya thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes she is so strong....Mera to insecurity se mental balance hil gaya hota abtaksmiley37...they both are very lucky.they got each other...cutie couple..smiley27

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Which is so stupid, cause literally all my Indian outfits costs more than casual dresses, tops or skirts smiley36

So true... Life me pehli baar suit liya maine.... 12th ke farewell ke liye... Mumma nhi hai yaha to sari pehn nhi sakti thi... Aur suit lene gayi to 2400 ka pasand aaya... Papa ko phone kiya tha maine... Mumma ko bolti tab to wahi na hojata🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: ShonaWadiya

Yes she is so strong....Mera to insecurity se mental balance hil gaya hota abtaksmiley37...they both are very lucky.they got each other...cutie couple..smiley27

Insecurity ka to pata nhi... Logo ki baate and specially when they start shipping the real people together... Ye baat ajeeb lagti hogi, na...

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

my larger point is Ruhi can’t be both a victim and a home breaker ..they need to make up their minds which one ..Abhira can dump Armaan and move on ..that’s hardly the issue ..

Exactly, ruhi can't be both. But abhira se usko sympathy dilwayenge, behen jo hain 🤦‍♀️. It's the most irritating part of the show.

If armaan is back in poddar house, that means madhav abhira ko bhi leke aayenge, & divorce truth will be revealed. I soooo wanted armaan Abhira at his mummy's place, but lagta nahi kuch hoga 🤦‍♀️. Na jaane woh ghar kyun introduce kiya 🤷‍♀️

Ruhi ko shayad dadi leke aayegi, armaan ko sambhalnesmiley36, toh triangle at poddar house restart hoga ab. My doubt is that Abhira has seen armaan's hesitation while ruhi is around him, she knows armaan is ruhi's zid, toh she should not blame armaan much & victimise ruhi.

Guess armaan was not at goenka house when confrontation happened, so we don't know what all ruhi has told abhira, & abhira most probably won't share everything ruhi told with armaan. Atleast madhav ab kaam aa jaye, & let her know second chance in love is possible, if the partner is ready to give a chance, else unka & vidya ke jaise ho jayega rishta.

ShonaWadiya thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ha yaar lagta to hoga...little bit..but you have to overcome if you are actors..koi option nhismiley6.thank god I never wanted to become actor or wife of actors smiley37smiley37bada difficult profession he ye..sane insaan ko insane Bana de..Sheena even have guts to watch with him..nd he too watches🤣🤣🤣🤣together sitting nd watching rishta..lol romantic scenes ka pucho mat

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Exactly, ruhi can't be both. But abhira se usko sympathy dilwayenge, behen jo hain 🤦‍♀️. It's the most irritating part of the show.

If armaan is back in poddar house, that means madhav abhira ko bhi leke aayenge, & divorce truth will be revealed. I soooo wanted armaan Abhira at his mummy's place, but lagta nahi kuch hoga 🤦‍♀️. Na jaane woh ghar kyun introduce kiya 🤷‍♀️

Ruhi ko shayad dadi leke aayegi, armaan ko sambhalnesmiley36, toh triangle at poddar house restart hoga ab. My doubt is that Abhira has seen armaan's hesitation while ruhi is around him, she knows armaan is ruhi's zid, toh she should not blame armaan much & victimise ruhi.

Guess armaan was not at goenka house when confrontation happened, so we don't know what all ruhi has told abhira, & abhira most probably won't share everything ruhi told with armaan. Atleast madhav ab kaam aa jaye, & let her know second chance in love is possible, if the partner is ready to give a chance, else unka & vidya ke jaise ho jayega rishta.

Aaj independent Ruhi ne bail nahi karwayi coz she wants to move on so I don't think she's going to come back for Armaan. Triangle thodi der royega phir devdas ban jayega and Abhira ke peeche jayega. bas bich bich mein Dadisa ko sunaye acche sesmiley42

Originally posted by: ShonaWadiya

Ha yaar lagta to hoga...little bit..but you have to overcome if you are actors..koi option nhismiley6.thank god I never wanted to become actor or wife of actors smiley37smiley37bada difficult profession he ye..sane insaan ko insane Bana de..Sheena even have guts to watch with him..nd he too watches🤣🤣🤣🤣together sitting nd watching rishta..lol romantic scenes ka pucho mat

Yaar mere se to imagine hi nhi hora... Maine to itna socha hi nahi kabhi... Tumne mujhe sochne ke liye topic de diya... If I ever have to see my husband jiska is wakt koi ata pata nhi with someone else...

I still don't know what to feel. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤯

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Itv ne suit wholesale me sasta milta h and it's the epitome of sanskari and gareeb ldki according to them...specially the ones Abhira is wearing are so tacky, Ruhi's are good! Even I found ethnic so expensive here...you can get a good dress for 1k but a suit costs more than 2-3k.

I wish the ph give Abhira suits like Drishti and Divya used to wear in Divya-Drishti! Drishti's pre wedding outfits and Divya's post leap outfits were fabulous! Sam will nail them!

Originally posted by: Dr_strange_100

Itv ne suit wholesale me sasta milta h and it's the epitome of sanskari and gareeb ldki according to them...specially the ones Abhira is wearing are so tacky, Ruhi's are good! Even I found ethnic so expensive here...you can get a good dress for 1k but a suit costs more than 2-3k.

I wish the ph give Abhira suits like Drishti and Divya used to wear in Divya-Drishti! Drishti's pre wedding outfits and Divya's post leap outfits were fabulous! Sam will nail them!

Tacky suit bhi kaha saste milte hai... 😂😂