Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Observer007

Poddars jesi family ho to kon chahega family smiley36

Jokes apart, all 3 has to realise their mistakes. Armaan for giving hopes to ruhi + letting her involved in his marriage + spoiling Rohit's life (not evening going for shiv shakti and all dp staff), ruhi for taking hope from Armaan + not doing justice to Rohit + manipulating everyone everytime to get what she wants and abhira for not connecting dots regarding chitwali + helping useless charu + forgetting about her mumma udaipur connection + breaking windshield unnecessarily.

But bag to differ on the part that she wants armaan to love her back. I mean is natural to expect to have reciprocated feelings but I think once his said yes to marriage and then all the following event, she was not expecting reciprocation of her feelings. That's what I feel.

rohit is rejected so he went away. Abhira given divorce she went away. But somehow she is got back to show her feelings. Ar rejected ruhi ran from mandap. Ar is rejected by abhira so hanging on roads. Ruji is rejected so she packed her bags and yesterday she said I don't expect ar after me. None can force anyone for anything . Abhira in promo showing trust issues on arman. None can force her to trust ar it's her own mind should accept his past too alive with current love. Irony is everything in front of her happening and she can't connect. Ar is this now running for abhira why he chose corners and dadi. Even if they were that why he listened to them. It's his own will to be in happy family image. If abhira didn't say deal deal deal the divorce issue by ruhi dadi or fufa could not have come. They failed first to accept that bond. Now they want to hold but past is hitting. They need to shed that one yr as fake life and go ahead for their new bond. Same for ruhi too. What she got in all these. Rohit gone , ar ditched second time. She got only defamed in mandap. What's not ours won't stay in hands. What's ours will return back it's very simple. Any day it's cvs style to hook anyone.
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

The precap and the spoiler article seem to be contradictory ..as per precap, she has made Ruhi a victim too ..as per the spoiler article, she fights with Ruhi for destroying her marriage….doesn’t make much sense

Edited by sharadrocks - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Charu is also present in Rishabh's story

So is she going to call Ruhi after seeing Armaan's breakdown???smiley36

Ruhi sambhalne aayegi Armaan kosmiley39

Sar peetne wala reaction kyu nhi dete ye log. Petition daalo yaar.

πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

The precap and the spoiler article seem to be contradictory ..as per precap, she has made Ruhi a victim too ..as per the spoiler article, she fights with Ruhi for destroying her marriage….doesn’t make much sense

episodes and preacap are not always presented in the exact same way. Their conclusion would be the same, with Abhira walking away angrily, but details may differ.

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Charu is also present in Rishabh's story

So is she going to call Ruhi after seeing Armaan's breakdown???smiley36

Ruhi sambhalne aayegi Armaan kosmiley39

and that’s why the celebration ..Bahu ki ghar wapsi smiley27
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

episodes and preacap are not always presented in the exact same way. Their conclusion would be the same, with Abhira walking away angrily, but details may differ.

my larger point is Ruhi can’t be both a victim and a home breaker ..they need to make up their minds which one ..Abhira can dump Armaan and move on ..that’s hardly the issue ..
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Krishnaa99

Because Abhira is ITV ki bahu jiska khaandaan bhale hi maha ameer hai... But in logo ne isko orphan aur bhikari ki category me laakar daal diya haiπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Which is so stupid, cause literally all my Indian outfits costs more than casual dresses, tops or skirts smiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Should we now petition for AA for Armaan ..Abhira doesn’t want him and I think he deserves better than Ruhi …so send him off to the mountains on a solo biking trip ..and maybe he’ll find a stunning pahadi ladki ..since the makers seem to have a thing for the pahads lol

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Should we now petition for AA for Armaan ..Abhira doesn’t want him and I think he deserves better than Ruhi …so send him off to the mountains on a solo biking trip ..and maybe he’ll find a stunning pahadi ladki ..since the makers seem to have a thing for the pahads lol

I'm in AAA gang (Anti Accha aadmi/Aurat)