BLOODSHOT EYES ARE BACK smiley27 Aur rulao isko abhira smiley15

Mujhe bura lag raha haismiley38

I wanna see him cry but i know I'll cry with himsmiley13

Manny_123 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Birlas

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

Ab Abhira apni mummy ki diary padhegi aur use realise hoga ki people can fall in love again.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Akshara ka diary has become a Rishta treausre πŸ˜‚. Akshara ab nahi hai tho kya hua. Uski diary hai na to guide Abheera πŸ˜‚

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

I don't care that much about the storyline, but need Armaan to suffer because Rohit is a very pretty crier smiley15smiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

ah ..you got what you wanted 😍smiley37
Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

her priority is arman any day not that family. When ar told near the window before rain he loves her if she excuses him he will take her home and dadi ko manavunga. Her immediate reaction ahe threw him away no maafi. So the family is her hurdle she can't trust him for that family. Now it's ruhi past coming out. Ar will easily wash as guilt of spoiling her life. And abhira will melt show that attitude immediately to ruhi In her gloat. Remember who did all this 🀣🀣 it's same parallels. And she wants only arman any day that family she doesn't want. Dadi might throw ar away and these will settle outside. Making a new pehchan wo poddar name attached and the real lobe is shown there. Ar can say cock and bull stories to any girl but he can't live wo that family. Did abhira realise where she went wrong in this shadi. Why did she not connect chitwali as ruhi. Why did she intrude into dadi or family matters. On top of it she is questioning arman. Why can't he say I love you we stay together in that family but don't intrude into family matters. So from his side it should be unconditional whatever she does he has to shut. From her side it's all doubts.

Poddars jesi family ho to kon chahega family smiley36

Jokes apart, all 3 has to realise their mistakes. Armaan for giving hopes to ruhi + letting her involved in his marriage + spoiling Rohit's life (not even going for shiv shakti and all dp staff), ruhi for taking hope from Armaan + not doing justice to Rohit + manipulating everyone everytime to get what she wants and abhira for not connecting dots regarding chitwali + helping useless charu + forgetting about her mumma udaipur connection + breaking windshield unnecessarily.

But bag to differ on the part that she wants armaan to love her back. I mean is natural to expect to have reciprocated feelings but I think once his said yes to marriage and then all the following event, she was not expecting reciprocation of her feelings. That's what I feel.

Edited by Observer007 - 3 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Dream sequence toh nahismiley36

ho sakta hain smiley36 every rishta scene has a 60% chance of being a dream smiley36 They did parallel Armaan walking away from Abhira's surprise confession due to something ruhi said with yesterday's promo, so kya batta Armaan sa also starts having marathon dreams like her smiley36

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Kasie bhi kare but superwoman realize karle falling in love again is possible though Armaan claimed he never loved Ruhi smiley13 smiley36

Phir to Armaan is a big red flag. Aise hi life long Dil mein rakhne ke promise kar raha tha.

I am with Abhira. This man can only make fake promises.😁😁

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Incidentally all my favorite male characters are extremely good at crying prettily. I may have a type smiley36

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Akshara ka diary has become a Rishta treausre πŸ˜‚. Akshara ab nahi hai tho kya hua. Uski diary hai na to guide Abheera πŸ˜‚

I am curious to know if there was something written about stitching the wounds. Aise hi Abhira thode hi half doctor ban gayi

All of them are working hard but The way this man is promoting the show is really appreciable. once they got him out of his mute mode and started giving him good dialogues and proper track he is doing brilliant job with his action too, I don’t think anyone even remembers someone was playing Armaan before. He is living as Armaan Poddar.