Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 3 months ago
swati933 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Saw the promo .where armaan will arrange the date for abhira in his special place and abhira comes to know about his ruhi past and confront him

ShonaWadiya thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mujhe kyu nhi dikh raha😭😭😭😭😭shirtless ho gaya kya

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

I hope the trp increase does tell the makers how important the POV and character arcs of both the leads are. Angst only hits well when it goes both ways.

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Last week's episodes were really good. I'm really happy for the team smiley27

Yes I'm so happy for RoPu he deserves this success. If there's any ml who brought d show to Great heights after replacement it's RoPu as Armaan. Even though he got a hit show served on his platter he put in painstaking efforts by doing complete justice 2 d char nd most imp Armaan's char became layered after he arrived nd had umpteen number of scenes to showcase his acting skills hatsoff to Paneer for his decision of replacing Prince wid RoPu. RoPu values fans nd their emotions nd no one other than him deserves to take d credit of yrkkh4 's success alongside Sam. Now I want yrkkh4 to permanently overtake Ghum. Paneer should show cockrosch team how 2 run a show successfully 4 yrs post leads love confession

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: ShonaWadiya

episode aaya nahi ..sirf BTS lol
ShonaWadiya thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ohh chalo wait kr lete hesmiley42That's why he is doing lifting extra too look so so hot nd cutie nd more delicious at same time..lolsmiley37🙈🙈🙈I'm putting nazar on someone's hub...can't help🤪🤪

Ohh chalo wait kr lete hesmiley42That's why he is doing lifting extra too look so so hot nd cutie nd more delicious at same time..lolsmiley37🙈🙈🙈I'm putting nazar on someone's hub...can't help🤪🤪

Koi nhi... Hum log nazar hi daal sakte hai... Nothing else. Uski biwi ko bhi pata hai ye...

Sheena is too confident and self assured. 😂😂😂

Mrko bhi nhi dikhra. 😂😂

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hope that the dialogues of Abhira and Armaan for an upcoming date will be well written. She is heartbroken but should asked valid questions about the actions of Armaan throughout their marriage if he was not in love with Ruhi. We all know that Armaan was enjoying the attention of both girls (many people here called him two timer). She didn't connect that ruhi was Chitwaliali but now would like to expect to connect the dots for Rohit leaving. Poddars have forgotten him but I want Abhira to bring him into this confrontation about how these 2 in their Meggie love spoil Rohit's life. And then I would like to see Armaan confronting Ruhi, dadi and Vidya if needed. It's high time that he sees a real face of people. And in Abhira Goenka's confrontation, I would like Abhira to question why he supported Ruhi all along including not making her part responsible for playing with Rohit's life.

Anyway me kuch zyada hi logical chize expect kar rahi hoon in fictional characters se yesa lag raha hai 🥲🥲

Bichare rohit ka to mazak bana ke rakh diya hai use zyada to woh 🐢 ki value ki hai logo ne iss show mein

Edited by Observer007 - 3 months ago