MyThoughts thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Some notable performances in recent episodes: 1. the script about Panditaji cancelling the marriage was interesting. However, the actor who enacted it, did great job while executing it. He overpowered everyone else. Initially, Panditaji was not aware of J's presence. The moment he suddenly noticed J was beautifully done. Also, the way he showed mirror to Shrishti was impactfull and hence, the humiliation of Shrishti became enjoyable.

2. Mamaji and Ani did give a beautiful confrontation scene during marriage episode. Ani is doing marvelous job in each and every scene and I feel, due to it, his scene partner gives a notch up performance with him, be it Choton or Mamaji.

Someone mentioned which I had missed was, Ani took away Arshi from Mandap to save J from humiliation. I liked this POV. Ani is donning so many hats for J. Hence, I always feel, J is his life whereas for J, there is life beyond Ani. He is her husband, protector, well-wisher, mentor, a parent figure. Ani fixing J's marriage was definitely overstepping the boundaries. However, there were many decisions of Ani that J showed that she disliked but actually loved them. J enjoyed the shoot performance, she felt super happy to get the press meet invite. Hence,talk- behaviour-feelings dichtomy is part of J's character. She is not honest with herself. Because of it, she realizes things only after loosing them. She fought, insulted Ani so many times to get away from Bose house, but, only while leaving realized that her heart lives in Bose house. It is not only Ani, who overstepped boundaries, but also, J, when she told Ani to be good with his to be wife Arshi. You can again see the talk-act- feelings dichotomy when Ani was actually marrying Arshi. Smart Shrishti rightly picked up, J did not look happy in the wedding.

In last two episodes, I hv been ranting about J's performance. That does not mean J is doing any bad. The scene that she amazingly did was when she realized that she can't leave without sirji and the feeling of wanting to be with him is wrong. However, overall, I wish to know her POV better.

What I am missing in the show: The character of J, as also can be seen in the montage is depressed kind of character. Even Bipasha said, why J keeps crying all the time. However, some light hearted scenes of J atleast with Appudi, Choton would hv been better. J is either shown crying, bitter or angry. As they are progressing slowly on J-Ani relationship, exchange of humour between them may not fit the storyline. I would love to watch J's friendly, smiley interaction with Rahul in upcoming track. J deserves few smiles atleast. Till now, it is Ani who has stayed with J through thick and thins. Inspite of almost rougue behavior from her. For once, I want him to get cold to J. Ani is doing all the heavy lifting in the relationship. It is time J also shares the burden.

Epi- 207

I felt bad for Ani and wished if Choton was present. He is fighting a lone battle. He is fighting his family, his past love, has put his career at stake while handling the heartache of rejection. Till now, he rarely got J's support. J lives in her lala land. J did not hv answer when Ani said she would hv been married to Tejas if he had not come to Kashmir. Thank you for giving mind talks to J. It helps understand her POV. J is rarely honest. Ani has tried telling her so many times what he is feeling abt marriage. It is J who stopped him. Hence, complaining and being angry at Ani for calling it sham is not just. It was J's idea to consider the marriage a sham. J was not even ready to accept gift after video- marriage as the marriage is a sham. However, J's complain about Ani's double standards is right. He acts as a husband and calls the marriage sham at the same time. It is the husband like behavior of Ani that brings lot of insults to J from family which she gets pissed with. J is a sharp tongued character. However, when she gets retort in the same tone, she feels hurt.

One biggest flaw of Ani is, he is keeping Arshi as his fall back plan. However J behaves with Ani, he is the only man in her life. By having this attitude, Ani is doing wrong with both J and Arshi.

Ani has such a low expectation from people. He was so happy only with J knowing that he is sick. He cares for people but rarely gets the same from them.

Funnily, Ani and J are mr and mrs. Gondogol. They are accusing the other of a crime (calling marriage fake)that they have themselves commited and want the other to confess. Till the confession, it is going to be roller coster ride.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MyThoughts

Some notable performances in recent episodes: 1. the script about Panditaji cancelling the marriage was interesting. However, the actor who enacted it, did great job while executing it. He overpowered everyone else. Initially, Panditaji was not aware of J's presence. The moment he suddenly noticed J was beautifully done. Also, the way he showed mirror to Shrishti was impactfull and hence, the humiliation of Shrishti became enjoyable.

2. Mamaji and Ani did give a beautiful confrontation scene during marriage episode. Ani is doing marvelous job in each and every scene and I feel, due to it, his scene partner gives a notch up performance with him, be it Choton or Mamaji.

Someone mentioned which I had missed was, Ani took away Arshi from Mandap to save J from humiliation. I liked this POV. Ani is donning so many hats for J. Hence, I always feel, J is his life whereas for J, there is life beyond Ani. He is her husband, protector, well-wisher, mentor, a parent figure. Ani fixing J's marriage was definitely overstepping the boundaries. However, there were many decisions of Ani that J showed that she disliked but actually loved them. J enjoyed the shoot performance, she felt super happy to get the press meet invite. Hence,talk- behaviour-feelings dichtomy is part of J's character. She is not honest with herself. Because of it, she realizes things only after loosing them. She fought, insulted Ani so many times to get away from Bose house, but, only while leaving realized that her heart lives in Bose house. It is not only Ani, who overstepped boundaries, but also, J, when she told Ani to be good with his to be wife Arshi. You can again see the talk-act- feelings dichotomy when Ani was actually marrying Arshi. Smart Shrishti rightly picked up, J did not look happy in the wedding.

In last two episodes, I hv been ranting about J's performance. That does not mean J is doing any bad. The scene that she amazingly did was when she realized that she can't leave without sirji and the feeling of wanting to be with him is wrong. However, overall, I wish to know her POV better.

What I am missing in the show: The character of J, as also can be seen in the montage is depressed kind of character. Even Bipasha said, why J keeps crying all the time. However, some light hearted scenes of J atleast with Appudi, Choton would hv been better. J is either shown crying, bitter or angry. As they are progressing slowly on J-Ani relationship, exchange of humour between them may not fit the storyline. I would love to watch J's friendly, smiley interaction with Rahul in upcoming track. J deserves few smiles atleast. Till now, it is Ani who has stayed with J through thick and thins. Inspite of almost rougue behavior from her. For once, I want him to get cold to J. Ani is doing all the heavy lifting in the relationship. It is time J also shares the burden.

Epi- 207

I felt bad for Ani and wished if Choton was present. He is fighting a lone battle. He is fighting his family, his past love, has put his career at stake while handling the heartache of rejection. Till now, he rarely got J's support. J lives in her lala land. J did not hv answer when Ani said she would hv been married to Tejas if he had not come to Kashmir. Thank you for giving mind talks to J. It helps understand her POV. J is rarely honest. Ani has tried telling her so many times what he is feeling abt marriage. It is J who stopped him. Hence, complaining and being angry at Ani for calling it sham is not just. It was J's idea to consider the marriage a sham. J was not even ready to accept gift after video- marriage as the marriage is a sham. However, J's complain about Ani's double standards is right. He acts as a husband and calls the marriage sham at the same time. It is the husband like behavior of Ani that brings lot of insults to J from family which she gets pissed with. J is a sharp tongued character. However, when she gets retort in the same tone, she feels hurt.

One biggest flaw of Ani is, he is keeping Arshi as his fall back plan. However J behaves with Ani, he is the only man in her life. By having this attitude, Ani is doing wrong with both J and Arshi.

Ani has such a low expectation from people. He was so happy only with J knowing that he is sick. He cares for people but rarely gets the same from them.

Funnily, Ani and J are mr and mrs. Gondogol. They are accusing the other of a crime (calling marriage fake)that they have themselves commited and want the other to confess. Till the confession, it is going to be roller coster ride.

Well written and well analyzed thought process.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

smiley27

I wont say J has not done any heavy lifting.

She has stayed in the toxic BH for Ani and pretty much done everything he has asked of her, even though it was not always willingly. She stood up for the folks he cared for in BH, and did not hesitate to support him when Shristi and Arshi ridiculed him.

She went to Tejas many times so he can be happy and not be harmed.

Ani has 2 problems - 1. lying and keeping Arshi as backup option / 2. anger issues out of possessiveness for J

J has 2 problems - 1. constant dilemma between wanting Ani to ack their marriage and sacrificing for Arshi. What does she want - Ani to say - yes we are married, its real but he still will stay with Arshi for J? 2. almost weak listless aimless lifestyle with suicidal tendencies when the going gets tough. The way she responds to Ani's efforts to help her be independent is extremely irritating. During patti day she tells Ani - she never wanted to dance, never wanted to be a celebrity or a success, she never wanted to finish her graduation - what does she want...to play house with Ani? Her mom wanted a normal job and life for her; for that she needs a degree, yet even with Ani constantly pushing her she never got any books, just kept complaining she is a maid. Many times Ani tried to help her in BH and she snubbed him when he was trying to help her out of the maid zone. But then she was also upset with him that she was maid zoned. Most contradictory FL Ive ever watched on TV.

Originally posted by: MyThoughts

Epi- 207