Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: user1122334455

And a catchy name as well. DADDY

Catchy.. .. Indeed ! smiley36 smiley35

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: DanmeiLover

There's definitely a supernatural power at play , as I've already guessed. But the question is what's her game. What she wants. Why target men of Chamkiya.. why leave a red saree every time?

Also, why the people of the town so hush hush about it ? What have they done that they're hiding ?

Do you guys think bindu is the daayan? Currently she has been potrayed as someone with supernatural. But i feel she is just a pawn of daddy and she kills based on his order. Like for eg today daayan killed someone but it was a direct kill. But other day the man abhimanyu rescued he was beaten by the daayan and was bleeding which seems something like someone wanted to kill him by torturing him.

So i feel daayan is there the deaths which are happenning via direct hanging is because of daayan. And the murder where a person is tortured is coz of human.

Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I think there are more than one person masquerading as Daayan .

firewings_diya thumbnail

I got some spoilers on aakhri dastak about who is daayan smiley1 don't want to spoil your fun if interested dm me smiley1

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Hey girls

Watching the show or not ?

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Hey girls

watching aakhri dastak smiley36
Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey girls

Hi Bhavi i'm not watching these days. Will catch up with the shaadi wala epi. Some drama will unfold. As of now MoYa are against Nishh. Nishh (Nia) ko dekhe huye bohot din ho gaye. She is the soul of the show indeedsmiley27. Hoping makers kuch achcha dikhaye. I 'm watching Zayn ka new show Gunaah. It' s good and also i have to catch up with Aakhri Dastak which i have just started watching
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

Hi Bhavi i'm not watching these days. Will catch up with the shaadi wala epi. Some drama will unfold. As of now MoYa are against Nishh. Nishh (Nia) ko dekhe huye bohot din ho gaye. She is the soul of the show indeedsmiley27. Hoping makers kuch achcha dikhaye. I 'm watching Zayn ka new show Gunaah. It' s good and also i have to catch up with Aakhri Dastak which i have just started watching

Yeah last I saw the episodes when Moksh discovered Nishigandha's secret. Actually it's going on a very fast phase I guess.

Gunaah is a ITV show or what ?

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

watching aakhri dastak smiley36

How's it ? Is it worth watching ?

firewings_diya thumbnail

How's it ? Is it worth watching ?

yes best show.you have everything drama suspense, comedy and horror