Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Charu uski baap se bhi zyada kaali Dil wali nikli..now she got a partner

Both ruhi and charu can cry getting ghosted by their lovers.. Moye Moye smiley37

Now they have time to do this 

Coloring GIF - Coloring GIFs

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Thanks for that , trp audience not crying on Babhi’s non existing sadness because legacy audience  connect to her more because of her childhood trauma  smiley37 

And what was that? Armaan mujhe chodke maath jao,🤣 this women is cheaper than what we thought. Now tomorrow she will show attitude and return the ring after begging him not to leave her 🤣  she should have returned the ring when he didn’t say ILU in spite of her multiple times  begging 

I thought that's what she said in the precap, wasn't 

sure was laughing so 

Laughing Out Loud GIF by memecandy

dkp is only good with comedy, can't take this seriously smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i don't think MG slapping armaan was just for ruhi, but for abhira as well. abhira had a special place in his heart and he knew that abhira loves armaan and was hurting really badly. he saw how much torture she went through during the wedding planning. 

also a small part of slapping him is because he gave up his house for ruhi's wedding lol 😂

I dont mind him getting slapped honestly. LOL. Abhira will not slap him so MG hi sahi.

but if its for Ruhi, its useless, because that woman herself deserves a thappad and so does the dhongi buddha himself for all the rubbish they do. 

Finally Armaan bola....He should have spoken early..yahan tak baat na ati....

waise, abhi divorse ko less than a week hua hai...(I mean to the world...waise to hua hi nahi hai)

and ruhi and armaan ki shaadi bhi dhoomdhaam se...ruhi used to stay at poddars....Duniya ka aise mein baaten banana banta hai bhai...I want to hear that baaten...😂 I want kaveri ka real wala beinzzatti....

yes, mandap mein aise khade rah jaana...is defo not nice...BUT ruhi has herself nrought this to her....she delibrately and perposely separated abhira and armaan....use armaan per ratti bhar bharosa nahi tha...and here she is...she ignored sab ki baat...jiss family ne abhira ki mom ko chod use chuna, use hi bhool gayee....she should b punished....uska saara sach bahar aana chahiye...kitne saare chal kiye hain isne....

Armaan ka shiv shakti types acys bhi bahar aane chahiye...

I want abhira to b away from these poddars and goenkas.....armaan ko mehanat karni chahiye for abhira...per lagta nahi aisa hoga...😂

i think dadi ne armaan ko ghar se nikalna hai...and abhira armaan r legally married...so they may stay together at armaan ki mamma ya abhira ki mamma ka resort mein..😂

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: free_willy

Makers tried to redeem Armaan by making him break the marriage and confessing his love. Let's see how the story move forward after this. I still need a lot of repentance and redemption for his past actions and inactions.

definitely

its gonna be a damp squib if he gets Abhira back all too easily.

Let him cry for 1-2 months like Abhira had to

Let him run behind her.

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

IF ITS NOT A DREAM...

than I have to say Armaa hai pura paagal...

Yeh vahan pahunch ke kehta I love Abhira...

Jaise mala japte hai vaise japta hai yeh lines...

Abbira dhanya usne bechari ne engagement dekhi, shadi ki tayyari ki lekin majaal hai ek bhanak tak lagne di ho ki she loves armaan..

Her breakdown was something I can understand...

Still she controlled herself and continued further..

Yeh uske baad pehle hi function mein dekh lo, bhaage the..

Dusre mein toh seedha confession to whole city...

Matlab ab pucho maa ki khushi...

Kaisi khushi. 

Bnde ne sab kuch chod diya...

But still he need to feel the pain whuch abhira felt..

When you love someone but don't know whether you will get them or not...

Abhira ko toh yeh bhi nhi pata tha ki armaan loves her..

Armaan ke pass yeh surety toh hai...

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Publicly breaking off the shaadi has made Rumaal past insignificant to Ab.. Right?

There can't be any misunderstanding

Yes the past is irrelevant unless they try to go some other way related to Ab's health. I hope they do not go that way.

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

No girl deserves to be humiliated like this but if it makes people happy that Ruhi is left behind on mandap then even Abheera deserved whatever happened with her..

I don’t think Abhria can even be compared with that immoral ,characterless Ruhi BIRLA . That disgusting women married Rohit with bad intentions to stay with her jeth, she wished he doesn’t come back when he ran away from the house . She stayed in the same house even after husband was declared dead to eye on her jeth and ask for beech ke rastha. She didn’t even care for the oldies who gave her shelter after everyone abandoned her. She ruined Abhira’s plans to confess to her husband. And Abhira is unaware of everything right from 2 min noodles  including Armaan’s love for her . So Abhira dont  deserve anything that happened  isliye they made him say he and his whole family are big idiots to hurt Abhira …   in the precap she is still shamelessly begging him not to leave her .no one will have sympathy for the immoral women who ruined a man’s life for her selfishness and desperation for her jeth. Trp will enjoy watching her like that because she deserves this and more because she invited all this.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 22 days ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Publicly breaking off the shaadi has made Rumaal past insignificant to Ab.. Right?

There can't be any misunderstanding

Yeah..

Completely..

He confessed in front of whole cuty and that too to his ex with whom he was going to marry..

So now RuHaan revealation would not have any affect on anybody be it poddars or abhira...

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I don’t think Abhria can even be compared with that immoral ,characterless Ruhi BIRLA . That disgusting women married Rohit with bad intentions to stay with her jeth, she wished he doesn’t come back when he ran away from the house . She stayed in the same house even after husband was declared dead to eye on her jeth and ask for beech ke rastha. She didn’t even care for the oldies who gave her shelter after everyone abandoned her. She ruined Abhira’s plans to confess to her husband. And Abhira is unaware of everything right from 2 min noodles  including Armaan’s love for her . So Abhira dont  deserve anything that happened  isliye they made him say he and his whole family are big idiots to hurt Abhira …   in the precap she is still shamelessly begging him not to leave her .no one will have sympathy for the immoral women who ruined a man’s life for her selfishness and desperation for her jeth. Trp will enjoy watching her like that because she deserves this and more.

WORD!!!! Thank you !!

when FL cries, suffers, we weep with her but when vamp like Ruhi gets her due I celebrate! 

Abhira has always been sweet to Ruhi and I am sure in future also Abhira will always be a good human and never hold grudges or harbor hate but cant say the same for Ruhi.

She doesnt deserve acchai. 

She is PATHETIC.