Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

they picked it only for Abhimaan word in song

Edited by Pinecone - 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

can’t wait   for tomorrow’s episode, Dongi Budda ko 2-3 aur thappad lagana chahiye tha ,  why is Dongi Budda  not slapping his immoral shameless pothi who is equally or more wrong ?? 30 yrs old can’t decide what he want ? He shouldn’t have agreed for the marriage at the 1st place if he unsure..he clearly knows he doest’t love Ruhi so why even agree to marry her in the 1st place that too just in a day after the divorce ,not that  vile women don’t  deserve all this , she deserves  every bit that happened today for intentionally ruining Rohit’s life and then Abhira.

😂😂

https://x.com/Maraiyah829228/status/1800706738351423563

MG , one more plz 😂and don’t forget to slap ur stupid ,immoral pothi who is equally ,in fact more responsible for all the mess and she also made u bankrupt, ek saal mein dho dho shaadi ya karke  ..Goenka’s ko kangal Kar ke rakh diya aab next shaadi kaise karegi?😂 
 She is forcefully trying to lit the lamp before her parents yeh itni delusional ans stupid kyun hai 🤦🏼‍♀️

The sukkon watching him getting slapped and crying, 😂😂I hope budda will be sensible tomorrow and say this is for making bachi Abhira cry and suffer and not for my duffer immoral pothi because she is equally wrong too.
https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1800703637750272184

Edited by Chaitu.V - 19 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kacchakela21

Man! That was one hell of an episode. Garvita acted really well. I kinda feel bad for her, but.... Yeh toh hona hi tha lol.

i dont care for Ruhi. i think she deserves to suffer. 

mereko toh khushi hai

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Abhiman will be Abheera's and her bura admi's daughter's name in 5th gen..smiley37

Edited by zohakhan7 - 19 days ago
Lostin90s thumbnail

It all seems like a dream sequencesmiley37

Arman backing out at the varmala time was so funny that it looked too surreal to believe even the precap was howlarious. 

BTW, they officially showed Abhiman name during Arman’s dream so don’t think wedding will happen but didn’t expect the cancellation to be funny instead of being intense.

Edited by Lostin90s - 19 days ago
free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Makers tried to redeem Armaan by making him break the marriage and confessing his love. Let's see how the story move forward after this. I still need a lot of repentance and redemption for his past actions and inactions.

Edited by free_willy - 19 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Ya MG is taking out gussa on Armaan for no reason

He himself challenged Ruhi that wait and see what Armaan will do

He knew this is what would happen

Why act shocked or as if Ruhi is wronged. She knew that he was not happy either but she didnt care

The dialogues in that car scene of the cousins saying what Abhira brings to his life was SO sweet. 

i don't think MG slapping armaan was just for ruhi, but for abhira as well. abhira had a special place in his heart and he knew that abhira loves armaan and was hurting really badly. he saw how much torture she went through during the wedding planning. 

also a small part of slapping him is because he gave up his house for ruhi's wedding lol 😂

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

No girl deserves to be humiliated like this but if it makes people happy that Ruhi is left behind on mandap then even Abheera deserved whatever happened with her..

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Abhiman will be Abheera's and her Acha admi's daughter's name in 5th gen..smiley37

Abhimaan sounds like a boy name ..so Armaan and Abhira’s baby might be called that.If Armaan turns out to be toxic and spineless like Abhir’s mamma’s 1st husband and won’t take a stand for her when needed  am sure ppl will be happy to welcome AA and his daughter Abhimaan or Naira or Akshara 😂 if  at all they go for 5th Gen which I don’t think will happen as they r already brain dead and serving all the crap.😂

Choti-Daiyaan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Abhiman will be Abheera's and her bura admi's daughter's name in 5th gen..smiley37

Daughter yaa son 🤣 Daughter they can name abhimani 🤣🤣🤣