Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Kacchakela21

Man! That was one hell of an episode. Garvita acted really well. I kinda feel bad for her, but.... Yeh toh hona hi tha lol.

me too. I wish she had paid heed to all the signs of warning. Armaan made a joke out of her feelings or obsession whatever you call it. Good that he got bashing from Manish. He did deserve it. Hope after this Abhira's identity is revealed and then Manish stops Armaan from uniting with Abhira and this time Abhira should step back from their love.

VID_AG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Mujhe Kaveri poddar ka bhi ghamand tutte hue dekhna h bahut izzat izzat karti rehti h

Disgusting lady smiley7smiley7

Jo apne bete ki nhi Hui wo pote ki kya hogi

Nephy1 thumbnail

I have mixed feelings...

Ruhi deserved this,Oh god if its not dream than I am happy she deserve much bad...

But than she still got whitewashed..

Bandi apna munh band rkhti toh abhira confess kr deti and armaan would also have confessed after 2-3 days...yeh sab raita failta hi na...

But at the same time I don't know about future now..

I mean the kind of bad happened with abhira everybody did including armaan..

She doesn't even remember that,she is just dying to be in armaan's arms and as soon as she would come to know armaan confessed and broke marriage becoz everyone knows toh use toh lgega hi pata she would happily land up with him..

Becoz they didn't show even once that abhira gave up on him...

And I seriously don't want that..

Seeing her with a man who gets her with minimum bare efforts..not my cup of tea...

But maybe thats what it is...

People want to see only FLs crying grovelling going mad for guy but everything should be cakewalk for ML....

Aur story toh vhi ab random ho jayegi..

Kuch time pyaar se rahenge..

Jitna pyaar hai sab ho jayega aur I guess next month tak separation aa jayegi aur fir child track...

Chalo badhiya hai..

Template hai toh use fill hi krna hai kr lo...

This dance  sequence is so funny and cute , Sam looking beautiful and I was thinking what kind of song is this until I saw #Abhimaan smiley36 sabh ko freeze Kar diya and then Dadi too started dancing in AA’s bharath.. yeh Armaan ki dreams bhi Armaan ki jaise weird hai 😂..kuch bhi 

https://x.com/samyu_harshad/status/1800698828342854132

Edited by Chaitu.V - 17 days ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Ru ' s delusion is on another level to the extent of plain stupidity and desperation.. When su mentioned diya would not be lighting bcoz she might not have asked for right thing.. Ru response was I should not have asked for me n Ar to be together because we are already together😃 Btw for this track they have made Surekha into your savage bff role
free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Today I paid attention to the lyrics of that song- sajna di waari waari jaongi.

I know the makers selected the song because it had the word Abhimaan but some part of the lyrics are a bit degrading for a women.

Particularly the one that says:

Charno mein jo na jagah paungi mein, to Mera jeena bhi bekar hai...aisa Mera Pyaar hai...

Edited by free_willy - 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Nephy1

I have mixed feelings...

Ruhi deserved this,Oh god if its not dream than I am happy she deserve much bad...

But than she still got whitewashed..

Bandi apna munh band rkhti toh abhira confess kr deti and armaan would also have confessed after 2-3 days...yeh sab raita failta hi na...

But at the same time I don't know about future now..

I mean the kind of bad happened with abhira everybody did including armaan..

She doesn't even remember that,she is just dying to be in armaan's arms and as soon as she would come to know armaan confessed and broke marriage becoz everyone knows toh use toh lgega hi pata she would happily land up with him..

Becoz they didn't show even once that abhira gave up on him...

And I seriously don't want that..

Seeing her with a man who gets her with minimum bare efforts..not my cup of tea...

But maybe thats what it is...

People want to see only FLs crying grovelling going mad for guy but everything should be cakewalk for ML....

Aur story toh vhi ab random ho jayegi..

Kuch time pyaar se rahenge..

Jitna pyaar hai sab ho jayega aur I guess next month tak separation aa jayegi aur fir child track...

Chalo badhiya hai..

Template hai toh use fill hi krna hai kr lo...

Yeah even I don’t want this to be a cake walk for Armaan or I want him to confess now as Abhira will easily accept his love , so babhi have to reveal about 2 min noodles so Abhira will leave him and go and then he have to grovel for sometime , cry buckets to get her back. I don’t think they will bring child track this early , Ak’s revelation track is still pending and then Goenka’s ko kangal bana diya babhi so they will focus on their DDP as they will be forced to leave the house and madam Abhira will help them before the revelation. But for now I don’t want Armaan ,Abhria together. Let’s see what these makers are up to 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

OMG what's happening to Ruhi sa 

first this 

haldi ka muhurat khatam ho gaya 

now she's trying to get blessing from

mom and papa and  diya doing this 

Laika Kubo And The Two Strings GIF - Laika Kubo And The Two Strings Laikastudio GIFs

This is team Armaan

Laughing GIF - Laughing GIFs

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

speaking of the cousins, i loved how kiara and aryan were willing to face dadisa if krish took armaan to mussoorie. and maybe, just maybe deep down in him, he realized that if the kids are willing to face dadisa, then he should be able to as well. i was shocked to see the kids say that. 🤯

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Yeah even I don’t want this to be a cake walk for Armaan or I want him to confess now as Abhira will easily accept his love , so babhi have to reveal about 2 min noodles so Abhira will leave him and go and then he have to grovel for sometime , cry buckets to get her back. I don’t think they will bring child track this early , Ak’s revelation track is still pending and then Goenka’s ko kangal bana diya babhi so they will focus on their DDP as they will be forced to leave the house and madam Abhira will help them before the revelation. But for now I don’t want Armaan ,Abhria together. Let’s see what these makers are up to 

Exactly...

Do something,keep abhira away...

Pls..

Yaar jo bhi ho she cried buckets for this man..

And it would be seriously bad if he didn't even get to drop 2 tears..

Infact I am horrified that we would get his crying for bhabhiji..

Obviously abhira would accept him at this moment and than he would continue to feel bad about ruhi that how she left her at altar...

And thats the least I want..

His crying should ve for abhira now...

How he did bad to her...

IDK...

Abhi kuch aur lag nhi raha hai mujhe..

If its not dream...

Than whole family knows...

Infact according to them they called whole udaipur...

Vo baat alaga hai ki dikh nhi rhe log but we have to assume that whole city is there toh ab toh saare udaipur ko pata hai...