Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wonderwomen143 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Those folks who still had expectations from Kaajal to do sthg😃 

she might be taking sigh of relief, her husband is saved. Now , everybody’s anger is towards Ar, only people who knew the truth are husband and wife and Madhav. They won’t reveal anything, Madhav didn’t get a chance. 

CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Everyone knew Ar loves Ab except Vidya…… more than Ru this will be real shocker to delu vidya…. I want to see her reaction.
free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am a bit surprised there had been no big  promo regarding the wedding track. Now, Armaan confessing his love for Abhira at the Altar does seems a bit surprising. Given his characterization so far I did not expect it. 

Kacchakela21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Man! That was one hell of an episode. Garvita acted really well. I kinda feel bad for her, but.... Yeh toh hona hi tha lol.

wonderwomen143 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kv and Sanjay must be thinking if they have left Ab alone after she left Poddar’s house than trying to ruin her career and break her, Ar might still be hating Ab. By the time Ar realized his love for Ab, wedding would have been done . 

Originally posted by: Pinecone

LMAO

Ngl, as much as I have usually been pissed off at Armaans dilly dallying and being indecisive, it has been good to watch him suffer and serve the angst.  but finally he has spoken up! kitna wait karaya iss moment ka to see him open his mouth and say what he feels.

can’t wait   for tomorrow’s episode, Dongi Budda ko 2-3 aur thappad lagana chahiye tha ,  why is Dongi Budda  not slapping his immoral shameless pothi who is equally or more wrong ?? 30 yrs old can’t decide what he want ? He shouldn’t have agreed for the marriage at the 1st place if he unsure..he clearly knows he doest’t love Ruhi so why even agree to marry her in the 1st place that too just in a day after the divorce ,not that  vile women don’t  deserve all this , she deserves  every bit that happened today for intentionally ruining Rohit’s life and then Abhira.

😂😂

https://x.com/Maraiyah829228/status/1800706738351423563

Edited by Chaitu.V - 17 days ago
Visszz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Ya MG is taking out gussa on Armaan for no reason

He himself challenged Ruhi that wait and see what Armaan will do

He knew this is what would happen

Why act shocked or as if Ruhi is wronged. She knew that he was not happy either but she didnt care

The dialogues in that car scene of the cousins saying what Abhira brings to his life was SO sweet. 

Ghar ka mamla ...Girvi pe haina smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Publicly breaking off the shaadi has made Rumaal past insignificant to Ab.. Right?

There can't be any misunderstanding

Edited by Solitudelover - 17 days ago
VID_AG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Manish ji ka armaan sa ko thappad maarne bnta h kyunki ek to armaan ne unki baat pehle nhi maani ki wo abhira se pyaar krta h upar se shaadi ke chakkar me Ghar bhi girvi rakh diya 

Shaadi to Hui nhi nuksaan alag se ho gya 

Go Manish ji gosmiley40smiley32

Edited by VID_AG - 17 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: wonderwomen143

In precap Swarna is saying don’t even look Ruhi to Ar,  really you should tell that your Ruhi who is after him. Now I know How Ruhi turned out  delusional, she got it feom Goenka’s especially Swarna. 

And why couldn’t have Suarna said this to her Ladli on day one when she first found out about this 2 min maggi love smiley25  Agar kiya hota toh ye sab nahi hota. I agree she is definitely a replica of her pathetic Parnani!