Users

Frequent Posters

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 18 days ago

Bhadai ho 

Gunga bola gunga bola

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I do not think he sent his message. Ab read Madhav's message and asked the bus to stop. Ar did not send the message as he had decided he will not wait till next birth but he wants Ab in this life itself.

LMAO

Ngl, as much as I have usually been pissed off at Armaans dilly dallying and being indecisive, it has been good to watch him suffer and serve the angst.  but finally he has spoken up! kitna wait karaya iss moment ka to see him open his mouth and say what he feels.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Thank God Ab was not the wedding planner... We would have disappointed with her skills if this was her arrangements😃

Edited by Solitudelover - 18 days ago
wonderwomen143 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Did Ar send text to Ab??  Or 

is it from Madhav?  Ar ‘s text or Madhav’s text which one made Ab to get off the bus. In Precap Madhav is saying I called you here because before he says anything Ab fainted. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

The episode was a Satabdi express today. Didn't know it will reach the door of the climax today itself. Armaan getting slaps was not good .His face have been showing his discomfort since the engagement day  why is Manish giving extreme reaction? And Ruhi is asking why is Armaan not happy as if she did not know?

My fav part of the episode was Krish and the cousins offering him to drive to Musourrie. That was heart touching.

Glad that this track is ending at last. I hope Ab gets to know that he himself had broken off the shaadi without any external intervention. I hope she gets into good health and gets back what was rightfully hers.

Ya MG is taking out gussa on Armaan for no reason

He himself challenged Ruhi that wait and see what Armaan will do

He knew this is what would happen

Why act shocked or as if Ruhi is wronged. She knew that he was not happy either but she didnt care

The dialogues in that car scene of the cousins saying what Abhira brings to his life was SO sweet. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Armanza forgot he has some thing called " spine"...

What is the point " love' when the person is a coward smiley37

Let him stay that way we don't need him standing up now 

and taking our fun away smiley37smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Those folks who still had expectations from Kaajal to do sthg😃 

Originally posted by: wonderwomen143

Did Ar send text to Ab??  Or 

is it from Madhav?  Ar ‘s text or Madhav’s text which one made Ab to get off the bus. In Precap Madhav is saying I called you here because before he says anything Ab fainted. 

Ar did not press send. Ab read Madhav's/

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Critics

Swarna is drunk or what

Ruhi ki ek taraf ek nazar be uthayi

Are woh khud keh raha hai ki woh abhira se pyaar karta toh woh ruhi ki taraf kyun dekhega

aisa karo apni useless natin ko apne paas rakho

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Critics

Kitne nikkame hain yeh log

Madhav is not there tab bhi inko shaadi ki padi hai