Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wonderwomen143 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Barbara12

Please please please don’t let Precap be dream 🤣🤣🤣. Idk what MG’s problem is he knows Arman loves Abhira

Manish is mad that Ar should have confessed few days ago. Atleast he could have saved all the money spent on this wedding drama😉. Of course these mandap dramas are not new for Goenka’s, same thing happed with Ruhi’s mom in gen3.

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I felt makers are in an equal rush to end the track😀.. No one thought we will get till varmala today... There was no pandit for any ritual as such also

The episode was a Satabdi express today. Didn't know it will reach the door of the climax today itself. Armaan getting slaps was not good .His face have been showing his discomfort since the engagement day  why is Manish giving extreme reaction? And Ruhi is asking why is Armaan not happy as if she did not know?

My fav part of the episode was Krish and the cousins offering him to drive to Musourrie. That was heart touching.

Glad that this track is ending at last. I hope Ab gets to know that he himself had broken off the shaadi without any external intervention. I hope she gets into good health and gets back what was rightfully hers.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 18 days ago
free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Was it a dream or it actually happened? Armaan confessed he loves Abhira!!! Meine to socha that Armaan arrest hoga, par nahi hua😞

What did he wrote on phone? 

Visszz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Barbara12

Please please please don’t let Precap be dream 🤣🤣🤣. Idk what MG’s problem is he knows Arman loves Abhira

Sar ke upar se Pani jaa chuka hai...Ghar toh girvi me haina smiley37.

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

My aunt here is crying cause of Armaan sadness 

and they're playing Lambi Judai 

Cracking Up Kevin Hart GIF - Cracking Up Kevin Hart Cold As Balls GIFs

Crap and I can't laugh too loud smiley36

These trp aunties take take stuff seriouslysmiley44

Thanks for that , trp audience not crying on Babhi’s non existing sadness because legacy audience  connect to her more because of her childhood trauma  smiley37 

And what was that? Armaan mujhe chodke maath jao,🤣 this women is cheaper than what we thought. Now tomorrow she will show attitude and return the ring after begging him not to leave her 🤣  she should have returned the ring when he didn’t say ILU in spite of her multiple times  begging 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ar stating he can't marry Ru and he loves Ab is like we stating everyday facts... No drama or anything.

it kinda is. its like an open secret. everyone knows but no one will say it out loud and invite Kaveri shouting and asking them to shut up. 

Essentially everyone has known he is unhappy about shaadi and most people also know he loves Abhira even if they dont accept it or pretend like thats not true like Kaveri .Ruhi herself has known he is uninterested in shaadi, 

Sabko pata tha bass usko khud muh kholkar, shaadi rokne ki der thi

FINALLY aaj he has spoken up. Thank the lord!

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

the scene of armaan with the cousins in the car was so sweet! they just want to see their brother happy and they know it is with abhira. i love how much they are involved during this wedding track. the armaan dance dream of abhira was also a cute touch with #abhimaan matching up with the lyrics! i can't believe he actually confessed that to be at the mandap itself! i swear to god though, if this is a dream of ruhi's or something, then i will lose my mind. 

VID_AG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Finally mera sapna pura huasmiley41smiley41smiley40smiley40armaan sa ko Manish ji ne thappad mare 

2-4 thappad jamai sa ko bhi maarne bante hsmiley42smiley42

Originally posted by: free_willy

Was it a dream or it actually happened? Armaan confessed he loves Abhira!!! Meine to socha that Armaan arrest hoga, par nahi hua😞

I do not think he sent his message. Ab read Madhav's message and asked the bus to stop. Ar did not send the message as he had decided he will not wait till next birth but he wants Ab in this life itself.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: free_willy

arrest nahi hoga. that was just our khayali pulao regarding nice plot ideas. LOL

He typed a text about "iss janam mein tumhe dard diya but maybe we will meet some other place, some other time"

Edited by Pinecone - 18 days ago