Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

agree, makers did not reveal any of his feelings for abhira earlier...they should have staretd showing some feelings....

makers made a blunder with armaan ka character in mussorie...wahan per ruhi ke kahne per shiv shakti likhne jaan...with the leaborate reason of writing that....then talking to abhira about divorce...because ruhi wanted it....especially when abhira was emotionally so down and was remembering her mamma.....

isse makers ko koi fayda bhi nahi hua...as it served nothing...they could have shown armaan agreeig to all this in his dreams....but in reality...he did not do any such thing...

i mean makers r showing so many dreams now...yeh sab bh dreams dikha dete...

isse armaan ka characer salamat rahta kafi hadd tak...that was a great downfall in his character...

1)The Shivshakti part was the worst thing they made him do. No excuse can be given for that. They should not have made him go for it when he was still married.

2) And then he fell to another low when he blamed his helplessness for marrying Ab . That was insulting to the relationship that he and Ab shared.

3)And the third one was he was very very insensitive when he agreed to marry Ru when Ab had not left the house. Though he himself was not happy but still who does that on a newly divorced wife's face?

4)And another insensitivity was how he tried to blame her for spoiling the exams . That was very unexpected after he saw her lying on the floor and crying.

The handing of divorce paper when Ab clashed with Vidya can still be explained saying he had lost patience because of her interference and trying to force something which Vidya does not want.

The 3/4 can be overlooked but for me 1 & 2 cannot be forgiven and I want him to ask for forgiveness for the point 2 above. He did not even realize why Ab had left him that day.

Additionally he should rethink why the divorce happened and how he was the biggest contributor and should apologize for making Ab go through this.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 19 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

1)The Shivshakti part was the worst thing they made him do. No excuse can be given for that. They should not have made him go for it when he was still married.

2) And then he fell to another low when he blamed his helplessness for marrying Ab . That was insulting to the relationship that he and Ab shared.

3)And the third one was he was very very insensitive when he agreed to marry Ru when Ab had not left the house. Though he himself was not happy but still who does that on a newly divorced wife's face?

4)And another insensitivity was how he tried to blame her for spoiling the exams . That was very unexpected after he saw her lying on the floor and crying.

The handing of divorce paper when Ab clashed with Vidya can still be explained saying he had lost patience because of her interference and trying to force something which Vidya does not want.

The 3/4 can be overlooked but for me 1 & 2 cannot be forgiven and I want him to ask for forgiveness for the point 2 above. He did not even realize why Ab had left him that day.

crazy kiya re you forgot to add 🤣

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

crazy kiya re you forgot to add 🤣

He was in a false position and it was not at all his fault and it did not cause any harm to Ab other than making her lightly annoyed.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

He was in a false position and it was not at all his fault and it did not cause any harm to Ab other than making her lightly annoyed.

issue was she was on that deal shadi jaap so didn't think much. Now it's serious ome so she will care it and carefully handles it. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Queeen

So people what next armaan sa  flee as i predicted smiley14smiley14

Abhira is gonna behosh so how they gonna meet ? Are we gonna get an hospital dramatic revelation or madhav gonna bring her home and wahan sabky samny tamasha smiley4 

Share your thoughts smiley9

Ps: have not seen any spoiler video of there is share too . 😉 

I hope he take her to the hospital, don't want Ab back at PH let Armaan 

deal with the family on his own, like he cancel shaadi on his own 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Additionally he should rethink why the divorce happened and how he was the biggest contributor and should apologize for making Ab go through this.

agreed

He has been really cruel and insensitive in his "anger"

He called her a bojh and broke her trust, broke her heart and he didnt hesitate to give DP in his anger. if he finds it so easy to end a shaadi just because he is angry then he is not trustworthy

even in a deal, he owed her bare minimum respect to speak to her in private and not slam her with papers in public and force her to sign then and there. 

Even without juthi gavahi as he calls it, he was ending his relationship with her without even discussing it with her. Abhira only let herself get blackamailed or manipualted by Kaveri because for her it was a choice between 15 din mein divorce ya 3-6 manhine mein divorce. and that divorce decision was HIS , not hers!

and he owes her a lot of explanation about how he has suddenly grown feelings for her just because she showed him her vulnerabilities

It feels like pity and not real feelings

she doesnt need his bheek though

Edited by Pinecone - 19 days ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Visszz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I am glad that armaan was the one to stop the wedding and it wasn't called off due to some technicality. Today he kept making me laugh. Like the dude was getting slapped in the precap and he went I love abhira smiley37

Armaan was a mood today....

First telepathy connection smiley36

Waving turtle middle of Bhaarat  ,he was so cute and funny 😁 😂...

Khade khade sapna dekhna 

Finally the end portion ,don't know if it's real or not ladka become traumatized that he is going to marry Ruhi ..That petrified look.smiley37

Visszz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

We saw abhira's depression era for two months. Armaan should also do a few weeks of grovelling while being dukhiyari 

If it write gracefully we get some nice and funny  episode...Becoz Armaan normal insaan hai ,Abhira jitna strong nahi hai na...He will do things unintentionally turn out to be funny....smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Natashaspeaks

Thodi der Tak mazey le raha tha Banda 🤣🤣🤣 you can't deny that. Only when usko yaad aaya ki he is married is when he pushed her back. Toh guilty toh hai Banda 😂😂😂 besides the scene looked extra vulgar cos of the off screen drama. But keeping that aside bhi bahut hee cringe tha woh poora sequence. Agar bol dete ki ruhi pregnant hai after that scene toh bhi shock nahi hota audience ko for sure 😂😂😂 humari adhuri waale scene main bhi banda ekdum puppy eyes dikha Raha tha ruhi ko. Instead of thinking about abhira he was thinking about his adhoori kahani 😂😂 and phir next scene main mazay say dance kar raha tha roohi and cousins kay saath. Also the eyelock with roohi 🤭 wahan pay bhi abhira was the hero for herself infront of yuvraj. Nallasa toh emotionally distraught abhira ko hug karne pay bhi guilt feel kar rahe thay cos ruhi wahan pay khadi thi. But he will be ww cos he now loves the fl 🤣🤣🤣

I find both hug creepy but the one that cringe for me is that 

dark room scene and that stupid hamari adhuri kahani bgm smiley11

Armaan deserves to have what he agree to which is to marry his vaada pyaar smiley42