Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Now they should reform Ruhi and get another girl as third lead. 

not another girl...bring another boy to create tringle with him , abhira and armaan sa....even if it is for sometime....I am tired of seeing two girls fighting for one boy...let the genders change...

nutmeg7 thumbnail

She should marry Hot Madhav. Hotdhav 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

not another girl...bring another boy to create tringle with him , abhira and armaan sa....even if it is for sometime....I am tired of seeing two girls fighting for one boy...let the genders change...

oh haa. This is better. Two boys fighting for a girl 

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Patralekha Mohitepatil

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Iss baar toh isko bikwa do makers smiley19

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Oh how can they follow their vision ,marriage is broken only to reunite leads to make fl pregnant ,won’t be surprised if there is a leap in next month or by august,that’s y before confession fl had a dream of all these phases

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

exactly their next mission will be on how to separate again. 

Armaan literally kept everything dear to him at stake & accepted his love for abhira, now I feel abhira will be at crossroads, she also will have to choose between something precious to her and armaan

Another round of dadi's blackmailing Or this time dadi, vidya & ruhi together as a group trying to separate them

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Nope Armaan sa is guilty of a lot and I mean a lot but he never hug Ruhi back smiley36

not in that ganda hut or hamari adhuri kahani scene in that dark room. It was her who 

hug him and he stood there then pushed her away when phone rang 

and the same in the dark room 

Agree I dont know why people says he hugged her .After his wedding to Ab, he never hugged her. A couple of times she hugged but he did not hug her back.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Armaan literally kept everything dear to him at stake & accepted his love for abhira, now I feel abhira will be at crossroads, she also will have to choose between something precious to her and armaan

Another round of dadi's blackmailing Or this time dadi, vidya & ruhi together as a group trying to separate them

vidya never accepted ar mom any day. So she will not support abhira. She reminded him not to do like his father not to go against family took promise.But unlike madhav if ar backs off from shadi, it's like not destroying another woman life by telling truth.As abhira did for vm rista she may calm down. I doubt on dadi. What ar mom has done by dragging madhav away from Home will happen next. That's why another House for them is ready. When they stay away they curse her for separating their son from family. 🤣 another round blame games start. None will bend down. 

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Confession from abhira ke side se  for milne ka chances abhi kam hai ...First time proposal arrangements time she said that if not now then she will not...That may play as foreshadowing 

Ab has already poured her heart out to Ar.Actually she said more than what should have been said. She placed him at pedestal saying Chaand etc etc. So I dont think there is any need for any confession. Whether she gets back to him that is a different question.

Now only Ar's confession is left and there will be many dramas before he can do that.