Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

I showed him just now to recognize it. My cousins used to come play with my son and watch this series always remember that dubbis. 🤣

Does he remember it ?? smiley4 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

If this is a dream also, somehow wedding will be called off, dadisa will be upset but then her jamaisa will reveal about pending divorce. Dadi jamai ki jai jaikaar karegi & then next mission mein lag jayegi how to remove abhira from armaan's lifesmiley36

exactly their next mission will be on how to separate again. 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Queeen

So people what next armaan sa  flee as i predicted smiley14smiley14

Abhira is gonna behosh so how they gonna meet ? Are we gonna get an hospital dramatic revelation or madhav gonna bring her home and wahan sabky samny tamasha smiley4 

Share your thoughts smiley9

Ps: have not seen any spoiler video of there is share too . 😉 

There are too many theories. One is Goenka's take Ru to mandir and then Charu instigates her there. She then meets Ar who is on his way to Mussoorie, and they have a confrontation scene where she returns the engagement ring.  

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Does he remember it ?? smiley4 

ya he watched till 5 yrs of his age. Another one too Teletubbies his favorite. Do you know oswald series. It was superb for kids. 

Queeen thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

There are too many theories. One is Goenka's take Ru to mandir and then Charu instigates her there. She then meets Ar who is on his way to Mussoorie, and they have a confrontation scene where she returns the engagement ring.  

Ruhi ko itni shrum k ring wapis kare besharm smiley3

Natashaspeaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Nope Armaan sa is guilty of a lot and I mean a lot but he never hug Ruhi back smiley36

not in that ganda hut or hamari adhuri kahani scene in that dark room. It was her who 

hug him and he stood there then pushed her away when phone rang 

and the same in the dark room 

Thodi der Tak mazey le raha tha Banda 🤣🤣🤣 you can't deny that. Only when usko yaad aaya ki he is married is when he pushed her back. Toh guilty toh hai Banda 😂😂😂 besides the scene looked extra vulgar cos of the off screen drama. But keeping that aside bhi bahut hee cringe tha woh poora sequence. Agar bol dete ki ruhi pregnant hai after that scene toh bhi shock nahi hota audience ko for sure 😂😂😂 humari adhuri waale scene main bhi banda ekdum puppy eyes dikha Raha tha ruhi ko. Instead of thinking about abhira he was thinking about his adhoori kahani 😂😂 and phir next scene main mazay say dance kar raha tha roohi and cousins kay saath. Also the eyelock with roohi 🤭 wahan pay bhi abhira was the hero for herself infront of yuvraj. Nallasa toh emotionally distraught abhira ko hug karne pay bhi guilt feel kar rahe thay cos ruhi wahan pay khadi thi. But he will be ww cos he now loves the fl 🤣🤣🤣

Queeen thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ya he watched till 5 yrs of his age. Another one too Teletubbies his favorite. Do you know oswald series. It was superb for kids. 

Cool that he remembered. 

No i just know aboutbit never watched i was big when he released maybe smiley36 I watched doremon, ninja hathodi, chota bheem, tom and Jerry , oggy and luny toonssmiley4

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Cool that he remembered. 

No i just know aboutbit never watched i was big when he released maybe smiley36 I watched doremon, ninja hathodi, chota bheem, tom and Jerry , oggy and luny toonssmiley4

hanuman movie came then agadam bagadam jadoo  Friend gifted him. A gadha.He used to watch hanuman dance around holding gadha and golgolgol that's good series. 

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

The way he is being fl lead coded ,it's be like death blame bhi iski upar aayega and Abhira will leave with him...

Exactly, even I was thinking the same. Since he is not the laadla of family mostly after rohit's return , its quiet possible...

Edited by Sajini235 - 24 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Now they should reform Ruhi and get another girl as third lead.