Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Posted: 18 days ago

After the dialogue from Su Ruhi can't be under same roof as Ar.. Right? πŸ˜€ unless Rohit comes

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Krish offering make Armaan to be a runaway groom 

I think Charu enjoy seeing Armaan miserable and no one

get their love since she got ghosted by Dev smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I felt makers are in an equal rush to end the trackπŸ˜€.. No one thought we will get till varmala today... There was no pandit for any ritual as such also

This is such a low cost non-rista vibes wedding..

Kamaka they gave badawa to RuMaal fans and hurt them alsosmiley38 TRP rumaal ki wajah se hai,sab kuch Rumaal hai for them smiley38 so sad smiley19

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ab after seeing the message  get down from the bus and run... I thought the message was from Ar / not Madhav and she meets Madhav on the way.. 

Madhav do not have ph Or knows her number.. And y would he message.. He would call right? 

I think its something to do with Madhav only. but kya pata. this plot is a jalebi. who knows what is going on.

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Viewers are not going to accept Ruhaan just like they are not going to accept new lead with Savi

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Krish offering make Armaan to be a runaway groom 

I think Charu enjoy seeing Armaan miserable and no one

get their love since she got ghosted by Dev smiley37smiley37

Charu uski baap se bhi zyada kaali Dil wali nikli..now she got a partner

Both ruhi and charu can cry getting ghosted by their lovers.. Moye Moye smiley37

Edited by Swathi.A - 18 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

After the dialogue from Su Ruhi can't be under same roof as Ar.. Right? πŸ˜€ unless Rohit comes

who knows, it may be that not just Ru but all of them end up in same roof because they are gonna be bankrupt. 

Originally posted by: Barbara12

Viewers are not going to accept Ruhaan just like they are not going to accept new lead with Savi

Haan ..that PH are sadistic makers in the world..

Visszz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Pinecone

baaraat begins, Armaan sulks, Abhira is sad in the bus. Sad BGM of lambi judai plays. but Vidya doesnt care about morose Armaan. And none of them care where dulhe ka baap is.Waah!

Sanjay Kajal are discussing divorce in baaraat. Raat ko kaun judge divorce dega?! WTF is going on. do they think he has some 24x7 divorce granting center open?!

Vidya overhears Sanjay saying Madhav disappeared from hospital to Kajal and Sanjay lies that his colleague is injured and that he will come for shaadi. Vidya happily continues dancing after that. vaise bhi before overhearing also she wasnt too concerned.

Madhav dialogues had a HUGE FAUX PAS. He asks some random dude on road for the date and when he hears the date he realizes its Armaan and "Abhiras" shaadi. Umm no sir, Armaan and Ruhi's shaadi. Thats why you are going to STOP IT. Remember!

Armaan is sadly looking at kacchua and Abhira is looking at her hands and thinking why rasams happened with her.

Cousins sweetly get into the baaraat car and say Armaan should elope. They say Abhira is his soulmate. Their dialogues and analogies are sweet. and they are convincing him to not let Abhira go. they say she is his rainbow of his sky, the achaar to his khichdi, the laughter in his boring life.

Charu interrupts and  drags them all to dance in baaraat. And then Armaan dreams that Abhira is there dancing with him on sajna ji vaari vaari. That smile he gets as soon as he sees her in dream is sweet. but that awesome passionate hug that we got in BTS didnt happen :( hug got cut abruptly because his dream breaks exactly when hug happens. 

They picked the song sajna ji vaari vaari just for # Abhimaan which comes in the song! Nice touch. they even make sure we dont miss it by putting up # Abhimaan on the screen! LOL. 

Abhiras bus crosses baaraat and  both sense each other nearby. And Abhira spots his baaraat  but doesnt see him or family and Armaan also feels she is near him. Her bracelet falls from bus window defying all laws of physics to end up near Armaans feet which Armaan sees randomly and picks up.  Kaveri spots him holding kacchua and bracelet. Armaan asks himself if this is kismet ka ishaara when he sees her bracelet- DUDE, how many ishaaras do you want?! For gods sake!

He waves her kacchua up in the air hoping to get her attention since she must be nearby but Kaveri stops him. and says dont fall for this, and move ahead in life. Abhira doesnt see kacchua or him

Literally all the rasams happened with Abhira, he spotted her face everywhere when he prayed for ishaara and his cousins, chachi everyone thinks he should RUN and are offering to HELP him.

Aur kya ishaara chahiye issko?! and why was he waving kacchua. if abhira had spotted it and come running or called out , would he elope?! its clear he wanted to wait till he got to Goenka house to call off shaadi anyway. baaraat toh puri karni thi isko. that was the plan from get go. even if not Armaan's that was the makers plan. LOL. 

Armaan reaches GH and swaagat rasams happen. He still looks morose. 

Armaan types a text while in GH saying "Abhira you got lot of dard because of me. iss janam mein saath nahi mila but maybe kahin aur, kabhi aur. "but its unsent. 

Meanwhile Abhira gets a message. Likely this is from Madhav and she stops bus. 

Sanjay gets word that divorce cant happen for 2 weeks. Kajal hears and is planning to stop shaadi

Armaan sees Ruhi approach him and he looks legit SCARED. 

Varmala is about to happen and he steps back and says, sorry Ruhit but  I love Abhira!!!!

FINALLY USS KO ISHAARON PAR ACTION LENE KA HAUNSLA MIL GAYA!!!! FINALLY the SHUBH MUHURAT THAT HE WAITED FOR AND HE MADE US ALL WAIT FOR HAS COME!!! Ig he had decided that shaadi toh mandap par hi todega. mehendi, sangeet, haldi par ya baaraat par nahi ho sakta tha. I am shocked he didnt wait till pheras. I thought varmaala would also happen but then before pheras he'd suddenly stop. but chalo small mercies. I am glad he has spoken up! PHEW. Itnaaaa wait karaya iss ghadi ka. I'm glad this shaadi crap is finally over tomorrow.

Precap mein Armaan ko MG seh thappad pad raha hai for confessing he loves Abhira.

And Goenkas kicking him out of the shaadi. And Abhira meeting Madhav and falling unconscious before he can tell her about DP 

P.S. I am gonna confess something- from hating the blue sherwaani , now I think its growing on me. RoPu looks good in it! 

PPS Forwarded all of Ruhi's scenes

Finally Armaan ke kismat be like dora::;we did it smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Ar stating he can't marry Ru and he loves Ab is like we stating everyday facts... No drama or anything.

I thought there would be more drama frankly πŸ˜€

Edited by Solitudelover - 18 days ago