Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Posted: 18 days ago

I felt makers are in an equal rush to end the track😀.. No one thought we will get till varmala today... There was no pandit for any ritual as such also

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sias2

I really liked the Ropu today he was looking handsome and his eyes are so looking good coz of that Sherwani . Instead of slapping Armaan MG should have slapped Ruhi. Cmon MG you were expecting him to confess you even told Ruhi to be strong then why is he being Slapped ! Though he deserves one for hurting Abhira but no he should have not got one for Ruhi ! Chorus gang will take Armaan to Abhira ! I am glad Armaan said those words and now everyone except for Abhira knows that he loves her.

Ikr. Its such a relief that he has finally said it out loud and put a stop to the shaadi . PHEW.

I would like Goenkas to tell Ruhi- TOLD YOU SO. she didnt pay heed to warnings. I am getting pleasure form seeing her dumped! She deserves this for all the manipulation she has done , for insulting Abhira constantly. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

My aunt here is crying cause of Armaan sadness 

and they're playing Lambi Judai 

Cracking Up Kevin Hart GIF - Cracking Up Kevin Hart Cold As Balls GIFs

Crap and I can't laugh too loud smiley36

These trp aunties take this stuff seriouslysmiley44

Edited by pyar-ishk - 18 days ago
Solitudelover thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Ruhi had most ss in trying to light the diya in front of her parents frame which was not lighting when she asked for aashirvaad for her and Ar.. 

Edited by Solitudelover - 18 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ruhi had most sd in trying to light the diya in front of her parents frame which was not lighting when she asked for aashirvaad for her and Ar.. 

lol

Glad i skipped it

Chalo parents ka ishaara bhi mil gaya that they dont approve of Ar seh shaadi

Solitudelover thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Ab after seeing the message  get down from the bus and run... I thought the message was from Ar / not Madhav and she meets Madhav on the way.. 

Madhav do not have ph Or knows her number.. And y would he message.. He would call right? 

Edited by Solitudelover - 18 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

My aunt here is crying cause of Armaan sadness 

and they're playing Lambi Judai 

Cracking Up Kevin Hart GIF - Cracking Up Kevin Hart Cold As Balls GIFs

Crap and I can't laugh too loud smiley36

These trp aunties take take stuff seriouslysmiley44

Armanza forgot he has some thing called " spine"...

What is the point " love' when the person is a coward smiley37

wonderwomen143 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

In precap Swarna is saying don’t even look Ruhi to Ar,  really you should tell that your Ruhi who is after him. Now I know How Ruhi turned out  delusional, she got it feom Goenka’s especially Swarna. 

CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Ar got slap from MG when he said yes for shaadi with Ru and now 2 slaps for saying no to shaadi… I feel after abAk revelation aur bhi slaps khane wala hai ArSa 😂Edited by CanKeepCalm - 18 days ago
Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Please please please don’t let Precap be dream 🤣🤣🤣. Idk what MG’s problem is he knows Arman loves Abhira