Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Posted: 24 days ago

Everyone will end up blaming Ar for this.. Both Poddars and Gk irrespective of how Ru triggered all this by talking directly to Vi without discussing with Ar, not backing out inspite of multiple signs/ dear ones advise and PH going ahead even though Kv knew Ar was not happy and going ahead only due to her manipulation. 

But Ar deserves a good portion of the blame coming his way for his indecisiveness and avoiding conflicts attitude.. Which took this till the last stage. 

Once Madhav reveals divorce situation,  blame game should reduce because all would have ended up in worse situation had Ar not backed out.. 

Solitudelover thumbnail

Team Neutrals

I am still wondering need for 2nd confrontation between Ru and Ar next day... Would it give some kind of closure or more guilt tripping? 

Or would Charu find out about Rumaal past and that is why she is there in the sequence. 

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Choti-Daiyaan

Daughter yaa son 🤣 Daughter they can name abhimani 🤣🤣🤣

Akshara Poddar

Solitudelover thumbnail

Team Neutrals

After the public confession Rumaal past should not have major impact on Ar - Ab, definitely not enough for a separation track

But if PH folks realize Ro left due to Rumaal, then they would throw Ar out

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

It all seems like a dream sequencesmiley37

Arman backing out at the varmala time was so funny that it looked too surreal to believe even the precap was howlarious. 

BTW, they officially showed Abhiman name during Arman’s dream so don’t think wedding will happen but didn’t expect the cancellation to be funny instead of being intense.

Though the hints were there since forever that all the signs are pointing to Ar backtracking, but still the Barmala scene seemed someone's dream.Maybe we are terrified after so many dreams that we watched recently.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 24 days ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Honestly I am a bit shocked by the dialogue error from Madhav . How did writers, director and actor all miss it?!

Sandeep Rajora is not a newcomer. Did he really wake up from a coma that he parroted the lines given to him without checking or thinking about what he is saying.

Paper mein typo hua where instead of Ar-Ruhi shaadi they wrote Ar-Abhira ki shaadi and he also just said it without any thought

Hadh hai. I mean itna toh involvement and presence of mind hona chahiye that he realizes what dialogues he is saying. uparseh full crew shooting the scene also didnt point it out kya. 

Madhav is running from hospital to stop Ar-Ruhi ki shaadi right. so how can they mess up the dialogue. he is running to stop shaadi. Ar-Abhira ki shaadi hoti toh kyun rokne bhaagta?!

Sometimes these things bother me a lot because it shows a very "dont care" and unprofessional type attitude which I have a pet peeve about. on the other hand they will painstakingly write a beautiful scene like Kaveri-Armaan confronation. so its not like they arent capable of doing a good job. 

Inn logon ke bipolar behaviur ka kya bolein.

telecast ka pressure hai doesnt mean that they can get away with glaring errors. Matlab character naam kaise galat le sakte ho yaar!

In ghums1 also same used to happen. more than once Samrat and Virats names were mixed up by characters and it bothered me a lot. 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

ARMAAN BOLA WITHOUT DAARU

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Abhimaan sounds like a boy name ..so Armaan and Abhira’s baby might be called that.If Armaan turns out to be toxic and spineless like Abhir’s mamma’s 1st husband and won’t take a stand for her when needed  am sure ppl will be happy to welcome AA and his daughter Abhimaan or Naira or Akshara 😂 if  at all they go for 5th Gen which I don’t think will happen as they r already brain dead and serving all the crap.😂

who’ll be the “hero and heroine” thensmiley37smiley38smiley19

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Marr kyun nahi jaate ye vahiyaat Buddha Buddhi smiley25