Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: MFRanjini

But I think a healthy love triangle is needed because I think creatives are rushing Sagar Vedika angle.

The plot I suggested in that Koel doesn’t need to become negative, neither she needs to fall in love with Sagar. If she comes to Maheshwari house as Janvi, I would love to see her making Rajeshwari go crazy just like she did with the chai. Comic elements will be there.

Sagar doesn’t need to fell in love with Koel, the triangle will be Sagar moving on from Janvi to Vedika.

It is Abhishek’s first family show and he looks very kiddish sounds very kiddish when he fights with Vedika. Sagar looks much matured when he is talking to himself or with dadi or with Digvijay. I will ask Abhishek to may be use a different voice modulation. In his earlier show one version of him was cute in love with the heroine, the other version of him had this husky voice and serious ( no smiling) flirting which made the heroine intimidated. 

I want Abhishek to use that mode because Sagar is Vedika’s boss. Like for example the coconut and chair scene was cute but when Vedika asked him problem aapke aur aapke papa ke beech mein hai, main kyun aaun beech mein. Then he said beech mein to already aa gayi ho. This part was much better.

About a new male lead for Koel or Vedika there are some important things: 

2. As for new lead for Anushka, I totally agree that the sweetness of the show will remain, there will be no irritating drama and it will be like a light show with multiple leads like Ishqbaaz. But tell me a new well known male lead for Koel will make Sagar Vedika as didi jiju of the lead female lead helping her to get her love. I don’t want Sagar Vedika to become didi jiju so soon. Then only romance will be front and back hugs in their bed room and talk about kids. And Vedika saving the house from kitchen politics created by Rajeshwari. Isse achcha hai wo dono office romance e kar le.

3. As I totally agree with you the makers need to make the story line better. Yes me too liked the fact that Sagar hired Vedika because he needs to know about Dayal and Vedika still doesn’t trust him… but creatives need to stop this damsel in distress and knight in shining armour thing. Like imagine both fighting together with goons. Sagar with his strength and Vedika with her intelligence. 

Please let me know your opinion.

P.S I am loving the discussion we are having.

I just finished today’s epi and CVs are forcing the Sagar-Vedika relationship and it’s over-the-top now. The ice pack, the fall, the background song and the staring was unnecessary. Too much, too soon. I’m not swooning over it because I’m not sure how we got to this point so soon. All of a sudden, Vedika is falling every day. I know she needed new shoes. Maybe that’s why she’s falling so much. 😆 She needs to use Koel’s money and go shoe shopping so she can stop falling every epi. 😆

(Red) Koel taking the tea from grandma was so funny! That was actually a good part. 😂

(Blue) I will admit that Sagar was better in today’s epi while in the office. I think it’s his position, posture, and his dialogue that will help him appear more mature. Having him seated and Vedika standing at the desk made him seem mature because it’s a power position. Also seeing him contemplating and thinking about the case makes him appear more mature as well. It’s all about his placement and dialogue.  If I were the director, I would try to have him think more in scenes and cross his arms. He needs positions and postures that we see with powerful men.

But CVs don’t need to tone Vedika’s character down in order to make Sagar seem mature. I fear that this is what they are doing and I don’t like it. This maybe why she’s now the damsel in distress. I liked Vedika as fierce because it’s the characteristic of a good lawyer. She doesn’t need to change now that he’s her boss either. Especially since she knows that he needs her. I still want her to give him push back and be assertive but it looks like writers are diminishing those traits and I hate it.

(Green) You maybe right about an entrance of a new ML for Koel transforming Vedika’s character. However, if writers rely on the fact that Vedika is a lawyer and be creative, it doesn’t have to be didi jiju. 

Edited by Aishwarrior - 13 days ago
MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

I just finished today’s epi and CVs are forcing the Sagar-Vedika relationship and it’s over-the-top now. The ice pack, the fall, the background song and the staring was unnecessary. Too much, too soon. I’m not swooning over it because I’m not sure how we got to this point so soon. All of a sudden, Vedika is falling every day. I know she needed new shoes. Maybe that’s why she’s falling so much. 😆 She needs to use Koel’s money and go shoe shopping so she can stop falling every epi. 😆

(Red) Koel taking the tea from grandma was so funny! That was actually a good part. 😂

(Blue) I will admit that Sagar was better in today’s epi while in the office. I think it’s his position, posture, and his dialogue that will help him appear more mature. Having him seated and Vedika standing at the desk made him seem mature because it’s a power position. Also seeing him contemplating and thinking about the case makes him appear more mature as well. It’s all about his placement and dialogue.  If I were the director, I would try to have him think more in scenes and cross his arms. He needs positions and postures that we see with powerful men.

But CVs don’t need to tone Vedika’s character down in order to make Sagar seem mature. I fear that this is what they are doing and I don’t like it. This maybe why she’s now the damsel in distress. I liked Vedika as fierce because it’s the characteristic of a good lawyer. She doesn’t need to change now that he’s her boss either. Especially since she knows that he needs her. I still want her to give him push back and be assertive but it looks like writers are diminishing those traits and I hate it.

(Green) You maybe right about an entrance of a new ML for Koel transforming Vedika’s character. However, if writers rely on the fact that Vedika is a lawyer and be creative, it doesn’t have to be didi jiju. 

Again I agree with you. I was really angry seeing Vedika crying and Sagar saving her. And it felt odd how Vedika comes to her cuter version around Sagar. I was discussing this with my friend and I realised that this is a way creatives are trying to make Vedika look younger.

As a Sayli fan you think Abhishek looks less mature 

As an Abhishek fan we think Sayli looks old

And creatives suddenly making Vedika damsel in distress crying is no solution to solve the problem.

And neither sudden forced catch and fall scenes and long eye locks ( though both have sexy eyes) can build a chemistry between this odd pair.

But again age doesn’t matter when comes to love, it’s the story line. Because if Abhishek Sayli really looks odd why I always feel goosebumps when I see them offscreen? Offscreen achanak Abhishek 5 saal bade to nahi ho jate na? It’s the friendly banter they have. Creatives ko wahin chemistry lani hai.

And that is exactly what they did in today’s episode, episode 19

Tum dekh ke batao mujhe 

It was the story line and of course their acting.

Aj mujhe laga yes, this is what chemistry means.

I will not give you spoilers but tum episode dekho aur mujhe batao.

Family drama mein I don’t trust the creatives once the lead pair is over with their love story. I am not hoping Vedika ke court cases dikhayenge if Koel new hero love story is going on.

I still think Sagar Janvi Vedika love triangle will be nice because it’s episode 19 and already Sagar Vedika have this bond.

taher33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I hope so

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 days ago

Hey Aish 

Episode 19 dekh ke apna reviews batana 😊

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: foreverlazy

I was a big fan of his previous show, Hero Gayab Mode On, so I'm excited to see that he's improved. I think he'll do fine as a male lead, just not Vedika's male lead. smiley37

I did not realise it was him, I've watched that show randomly thoda and was like where have I seen him smiley37