Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: HennaGumDrop

I doubt they will change the ML for Vedika since that rishta is foretold by the pandit. But yea hoping Sagar is shown to be a little more mature looking or Vedika a little more young looking going forward

I'm going to take pandit ji's words with a grain of salt because most of the time, Sony's shows do pivot their storylines if the audience kind of unanimously doesn't like something. It's not even like a fandom or a trp thing, if nearly everyone watching the show is dissatisfied with the lead pairing, I wouldn't be surprised if they changed it somehow.

Edited by foreverlazy - 20 days ago
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 days ago

Not impressed with male lead casting and he is not looking good with vedika. He looks more good with Koel I think. I wish they had brought some more powerful personality as a male lead opposite vedika but it’s ok he is not too bad.

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 days ago

Why only discussion about the male lead? 

If Sagar looks better with Koel they might become the lead couple.

And then Vedika will be side lined.

We better hope it never happens.

Check ITA nominations this year Abhishek and Anushka is nominated not Sayli.

Indian Television Academy Awards

Edited by MFRanjini - 16 days ago
Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Vedika's unwavering determination is a force to be reckoned with. Her strong presence is crucial to bringing the truth about the Maheshwaris to light so I don't think she will be sidelined.

I think most of us were hoping that the show would have a ML who could match her energy and passion. 

Also, Sayli is being nominated for Pukaar and BKAS. Her name is listed under "Sayali" so please be sure to vote.

MFRanjini thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

Vedika's unwavering determination is a force to be reckoned with. Her strong presence is crucial to bringing the truth about the Maheshwaris to light so I don't think she will be sidelined.

I think most of us were hoping that the show would have a ML who could match her energy and passion. 

Also, Sayli is being nominated for Pukaar and BKAS. Her name is listed under "Sayali" so please be sure to vote.

I didn’t know about Sayli nominated under BKAS

And yes due to spelling mistake many of us Pukaar fans who are watching her for the first time was not able to find her in the ITA site. Because we voted Abhishek, uski heroine ko zarur vote karenge. So thanks for letting me know. Abhishek ke Instagram mein 3.3 Million fans hai, Sayli ke 154K. Abhishek fans Sayli ko zarur support karenge. 

Sayli with these cute dresses or shirt trousers attire looks pretty nice. I know you all loved her in her earlier shows but  you must have watched her recent interviews, she is loving the fresh pairing, she never worked with someone so young.

Pukaar is Abhishek’s first family show earlier he did SonyTV shows made for kids. I would appreciate if you all accept him as Vedika’s male lead.

I watched Abhishek in these kids shows with my daughter. He is a good actor, full of energy and very hard working.

If you ask me I do think that Abhishek looks better with Anushka because she is just 18.

But why can’t we try and accept Sagar Vedika pairing?

In this modern age many people married their classmates ( I myself did). Wake up Sid mein kya Ranbir Kapoor younger nahi the Konkona se? 

Why always a heroine needs to marry a man much older than her?

Waise age wise Abhishek is older than Sayli. 

And I will request all of you to watch Abhishek Sayli offscreen videos SBB and SBS

I know you all miss Sayli’s old costars 

We also miss Abhishek’ a ex costars.

But it’s time to accept the new right?

MFRanjini thumbnail

Check Instagram stories of Sayli and Abhishek 

Aishwarrior thumbnail
It’s not solely based on age of actors why there seems to be a lack of chemistry between the ML and FL but it’s also the storyline. There is more of a need to see a romantic story with Sagar and Koel because they reunited first and because their story could easily go from enemies to lovers. Vedika and Sagar’s story lack reasons why viewers should long to see them together. The only reason viewers have for wanting to see the two unite is due to their childhood friendship but we see no reason for this relationship as they grow into adults. Writers need to develop their story more. Why is Sagar invested in helping Vedika? Why should she trust him considering his family has caused so much turmoil? None of these questions are being answered but writers are throwing the two together. And hopefully Abhishek will grow into his role. There is potential for him to be more fitting for a romantic drama. It will take some time but it’s possible. He also has a distinctive voice and may need to work on pitch control.
MFRanjini thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

It’s not solely based on age of actors why there seems to be a lack of chemistry between the ML and FL but it’s also the storyline. There is more of a need to see a romantic story with Sagar and Koel because they reunited first and because their story could easily go from enemies to lovers.Vedika and Sagar’s story lack reasons why viewers should long to see them together. The only reason viewers have for wanting to see the two unite is due to their childhood friendship but we see no reason for this relationship as they grow into adults. Writers need to develop their story more. Why is Sagar invested in helping Vedika? Why should she trust him considering his family has caused so much turmoil? None of these questions are being answered but writers are throwing the two together.And hopefully Abhishek will grow into his role. There is potential for him to be more fitting for a romantic drama. It will take some time but it’s possible. He also has a distinctive voice and may need to work on pitch control.

Hi this is Ranjini

it’s nice to talk to a Sayli fan regarding this. Because Sagar aur Vedika ek hi team se hai. Agar main Anushka fan hoti aur tum Sayli fan and we had only Sagar then humara ladne ka matlab hota 😄

Anyway regarding the storyline I totally agree with you. Sagar hired Vedika because she is fighting the pro bono case of Dayal and Sagar wants to find out the truth of his family. Vedika joined Sagar’s company because she immediately needed a job. Vedika doesn’t trust Sagar, she is being careful.

This is ok with me, but all these non stop catch fall scenes seem forced to me.

Now this upcoming plot where Sagar saves Vedika by fighting the goons… 

It’s like as Sagar and Janvi are destined together these scenes are forced upon Sagar Vedika.

I think Sagar Vedika had only few episodes and they are moving very fast.

I do agree that Sagar Koel is a better match right now because opposite attracts funda, they literally hate each other, so hate to love story is a possible plot.

But no offence to Anushka or Koel, Koek lacks that depth which Sagar and Vedika has. When Sagar Vedika talks about the case or their relationship with family, both characters have depth, strength. Plus both are intelligent educated lawyers.I know that Koel is a hacker she is intelligent but still there is something which is missing.

That is exactly why I think that soon Koel is going to come between Sagar and Vedika.

My idea is Sagar finds out Koel was found from the accident spot, thinks she is Janvi and Mayuri wants money so she will tell lie to Sagar ki yeh bachpan mein apna naam Janvi batayi thi. Sagar will bring Koel Mayuri home.

Sagar will try to like Koel thinking she is Janvi ( memory loss of both sisters happened) but bar bar office mein he will be attracted towards Vedika.

Vedika ghar bhi ayegi to meet Koel and Saraswati.

Sagar had to fight with himself because he is moving n from Janvi to Vedika.

Kaisa laga my plot ? 😂

Anyway, about Abhishek’s voice I agree. 
In his earlier show he played two characters one good boy other bad boy. The bad boy had this sexy husky voice. I think Abhishek is using his soft voice because Sagar is a sweet decent guy. I will request Abhishek to use his husky voice. Sayli has this beautiful husky voice, dono ek saath bolenge to scenes hot ban jaega 😀

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: MFRanjini

Hi this is Ranjini

it’s nice to talk to a Sayli fan regarding this. Because Sagar aur Vedika ek hi team se hai. Agar main Anushka fan hoti aur tum Sayli fan and we had only Sagar then humara ladne ka matlab hota 😄

Anyway regarding the storyline I totally agree with you. Sagar hired Vedika because she is fighting the pro bono case of Dayal and Sagar wants to find out the truth of his family. Vedika joined Sagar’s company because she immediately needed a job. Vedika doesn’t trust Sagar, she is being careful.

This is ok with me, but all these non stop catch fall scenes seem forced to me.

Now this upcoming plot where Sagar saves Vedika by fighting the goons… 

It’s like as Sagar and Janvi are destined together these scenes are forced upon Sagar Vedika.

I think Sagar Vedika had only few episodes and they are moving very fast.

I do agree that Sagar Koel is a better match right now because opposite attracts funda, they literally hate each other, so hate to love story is a possible plot.

But no offence to Anushka or Koel, Koek lacks that depth which Sagar and Vedika has. When Sagar Vedika talks about the case or their relationship with family, both characters have depth, strength. Plus both are intelligent educated lawyers.I know that Koel is a hacker she is intelligent but still there is something which is missing.

That is exactly why I think that soon Koel is going to come between Sagar and Vedika.

My idea is Sagar finds out Koel was found from the accident spot, thinks she is Janvi and Mayuri wants money so she will tell lie to Sagar ki yeh bachpan mein apna naam Janvi batayi thi. Sagar will bring Koel Mayuri home.

Sagar will try to like Koel thinking she is Janvi ( memory loss of both sisters happened) but bar bar office mein he will be attracted towards Vedika.

Vedika ghar bhi ayegi to meet Koel and Saraswati.

Sagar had to fight with himself because he is moving n from Janvi to Vedika.

Kaisa laga my plot ? 😂

Anyway, about Abhishek’s voice I agree. 
In his earlier show he played two characters one good boy other bad boy. The bad boy had this sexy husky voice. I think Abhishek is using his soft voice because Sagar is a sweet decent guy. I will request Abhishek to use his husky voice. Sayli has this beautiful husky voice, dono ek saath bolenge to scenes hot ban jaega 😀

Hi Ranjini! I'm Aish.

(red) I just watched the latest epi #17 and it looks like it is finally clear why Sagar wants Vedika at the firm and we see that Vedika may be a little cautious. But IMO this explanation should have happened before Vedika accepted the law firm job from Sagar. I know Vedika needs money but I wish she would have set more agreements and rules with Sagar before accepting his offer. I see Vedika's character as strong-willed, intelligent, analytical, persuasive, and a bit talkative so I would have expected her to be hesitant and resistant before agreeing to work with Sagar. Suddenly, Vedika is easily intrigued by Sagar and so grateful for him swooping in to save her father and I think it's overdone. It would have been better to see her say 'thank you' with clenched teeth or mumble the words because she still doesn't find Sagar trustworthy. 

(blue) But like you stated CVs are suddenly filling the scenes with these falls and long stares with Vedika and Sagar and I cannot see the progression or how the story reached that point. I don't like that the writers are turning Vedika into the "damsel in distress" and Sagar as the "heroic rescue". To me, this is regressive. Vedika is a lawyer so that means she's educated and clever. Today's epi could have been the opportunity for Sagar to see her cleverness in action versus him swooping in to save her. Repeatedly using such tropes makes the storyline predictable and less creative.

(purple) You may be right about the plot going in that direction. One of the earlier episodes showed Koel stating how she needed to marry a rich man so this may happen. I just don't want to see a love triangle with two sisters. I love Koel and Vedika's relationship and I could see how Koel would help aid Vedika with her cases. I would hate to see them feuding over Sagar. And that's the reason why a new male entry is needed for either Vedika or Koel. 

MFRanjini thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Hi Ranjini! I'm Aish.

(red) I just watched the latest epi #17 and it looks like it is finally clear why Sagar wants Vedika at the firm and we see that Vedika may be a little cautious. But IMO this explanation should have happened before Vedika accepted the law firm job from Sagar. I know Vedika needs money but I wish she would have set more agreements and rules with Sagar before accepting his offer. I see Vedika's character as strong-willed, intelligent, analytical, persuasive, and a bit talkative so I would have expected her to be hesitant and resistant before agreeing to work with Sagar. Suddenly, Vedika is easily intrigued by Sagar and so grateful for him swooping in to save her father and I think it's overdone. It would have been better to see her say 'thank you' with clenched teeth or mumble the words because she still doesn't find Sagar trustworthy. 

(blue) But like you stated CVs are suddenly filling the scenes with these falls and long stares with Vedika and Sagar and I cannot see the progression or how the story reached that point. I don't like that the writers are turning Vedika into the "damsel in distress" and Sagar as the "heroic rescue". To me, this is regressive. Vedika is a lawyer so that means she's educated and clever. Today's epi could have been the opportunity for Sagar to see her cleverness in action versus him swooping in to save her. Repeatedly using such tropes makes the storyline predictable and less creative.

(purple) You may be right about the plot going in that direction. One of the earlier episodes showed Koel stating how she needed to marry a rich man so this may happen. I just don't want to see a love triangle with two sisters. I love Koel and Vedika's relationship and I could see how Koel would help aid Vedika with her cases. I would hate to see them feuding over Sagar. And that's the reason why a new male entry is needed for either Vedika or Koel. 

Hello Aish,

I kind of 100% agree with you. I love strong independent female leads. Vedika is shown strong fearless, intelligent young woman. But for some reason creatives want her to be the damsel in distress whenever Sagar is around her.

Even in front of Digvijay I wanted her not to cry, tell him se you on court. Instead she started crying and Sagar went after her.

Sagar could have gone after her not because she was crying but because she is right and his father is wrong.

In episode 17 I wanted to see Vedika making the police leave, when Sagar reaches he is impressed by her and becoming happy that he hired the right person for the job.

I love Vedika Koel bond and I don’t want Koel to turn negative and I don’t want Vedika Koel going against each other.

But I think a healthy love triangle is needed because I think creatives are rushing Sagar Vedika angle.

The plot I suggested in that Koel doesn’t need to become negative, neither she needs to fall in love with Sagar. If she comes to Maheshwari house as Janvi, I would love to see her making Rajeshwari go crazy just like she did with the chai. Comic elements will be there.

Sagar doesn’t need to fell in love with Koel, the triangle will be Sagar moving on from Janvi to Vedika.

It is Abhishek’s first family show and he looks very kiddish sounds very kiddish when he fights with Vedika. Sagar looks much matured when he is talking to himself or with dadi or with Digvijay. I will ask Abhishek to may be use a different voice modulation. In his earlier show one version of him was cute in love with the heroine, the other version of him had this husky voice and serious ( no smiling) flirting which made the heroine intimidated. 

I want Abhishek to use that mode because Sagar is Vedika’s boss. Like for example the coconut and chair scene was cute but when Vedika asked him problem aapke aur aapke papa ke beech mein hai, main kyun aaun beech mein. Then he said beech mein to already aa gayi ho. This part was much better.

About a new male lead for Koel or Vedika there are some important things: 

1. Though it’s Abhishek’s first family show he has a very big fan following who regularly comment under SonyTV official page, Studio LSD page in Instagram and YouTube. The show just started not even a month, so I don’t think the makers will bring a new lead for Vedika soon, I mean it’s possible but atleast after few months. I have seen Sayli followers in Instagram they make Sagar Vedika edits, I have not seen them commenting under Sony TV posts to bring a new lead for Vedika.
2. As for new lead for Anushka, I totally agree that the sweetness of the show will remain, there will be no irritating drama and it will be like a light show with multiple leads like Ishqbaaz. But tell me a new well known male lead for Koel will make Sagar Vedika as didi jiju of the lead female lead helping her to get her love. I don’t want Sagar Vedika to become didi jiju so soon. Then only romance will be front and back hugs in their bed room and talk about kids. And Vedika saving the house from kitchen politics created by Rajeshwari. Isse achcha hai wo dono office romance e kar le.

3. As I totally agree with you the makers need to make the story line better. Yes me too liked the fact that Sagar hired Vedika because he needs to know about Dayal and Vedika still doesn’t trust him… but creatives need to stop this damsel in distress and knight in shining armour thing. Like imagine both fighting together with goons. Sagar with his strength and Vedika with her intelligence. 

Please let me know your opinion.

P.S I am loving the discussion we are having.