taher33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 22 days ago

I’m not a big fan of Abhishek suiting this male lead role .Sayali  is such a strong actress they should have gotten a more mature looking and sounding actor . Just my two cents 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 21 days ago

I agree! I know the girls are supposed to be twins, but Koel/Yamini's personality makes her seem a lot younger than Sayali's character, I think Abhishek's character would be better suited for her.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I agree with everyone. The male lead doesn’t seem to match well with Sayli. She is indeed a strong actress and after watching BKAS where there was insane chemistry between Sayli and Mohit, I am unsure that this pair can bring that level of intensity or if it will work. Sayli/Vedika seems more like an older cousin to Abhishek/Sagar. He definitely would pair well with Koel.

Do you all think this is this a love triangle? 🤔 Is Koel supposed to fall for Sagar while Sagar is in love with Vedika? If so, maybe that’s the reason for the male lead casting. If not, the FL and ML is a mismatch. 

foreverlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

I agree with everyone. The male lead doesn’t seem to match well with Sayli. She is indeed a strong actress and after watching BKAS where there was insane chemistry between Sayli and Mohit, I am unsure that this pair can bring that level of intensity or if it will work. Sayli/Vedika seems more like an older cousin to Abhishek/Sagar. He definitely would pair well with Koel.

Do you all think this is this a love triangle? 🤔 Is Koel supposed to fall for Sagar while Sagar is in love with Vedika? If so, maybe that’s the reason for the male lead casting. If not, the FL and ML is a mismatch. 

I really hope that it's not a love triangle because so far, both sisters have such a good bond between them and they also have very similar dynamics with him at the moment, but KoelxSagar just felt more natural you know what I mean? Like, Sagar and Vedika's scenes didn't feel awkward or anything, they were fine, but as you said it did come off more as an elder sister scolding her younger brother, whereas with him and Koel there was more of a spark.

I hope they have a different lead for Vedika because her Sagar are not working for me, and I don't want the sisters' relationship to get ruined, we rarely see sisters have such a cute bond these days, and they don't even remember that they're sisters. (They kind of remind me of Divya and Dhrishti.)

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: foreverlazy

I really hope that it's not a love triangle because so far, both sisters have such a good bond between them and they also have very similar dynamics with him at the moment, but KoelxSagar just felt more natural you know what I mean? Like, Sagar and Vedika's scenes didn't feel awkward or anything, they were fine, but as you said it did come off more as an elder sister scolding her younger brother, whereas with him and Koel there was more of a spark.

I hope they have a different lead for Vedika because her Sagar are not working for me, and I don't want the sisters' relationship to get ruined, we rarely see sisters have such a cute bond these days, and they don't even remember that they're sisters. (They kind of remind me of Divya and Dhrishti.)

Yes, hopefully, it's not a love triangle. The sisters are adorable and I'm hoping their bond remains as well. Their bond creates an amazing and interesting story because they are complete opposites. Vedika is serious and follows the rules while Koel is spontaneous and naughty which brings all the fun.

It would be nice to see a different male lead for Vedika. 

Who was the guy in the beginning who almost hit her on the scooter and she made it look like he slapped her? Was he the driver or family of Kamal?

Edited by Aishwarrior - 20 days ago
foreverlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

Yes, hopefully, it's not a love triangle. The sisters are adorable and I'm hoping their bond remains as well. Their bond creates an amazing and interesting story because they are complete opposites. Vedika is serious and follows the rules while Koel is spontaneous and naughty which brings all the fun.

It would be nice to see a different male lead for Vedika. 

Who was the guy in the beginning who almost hit her on the scooter and she made it look like he slapped her? Was he the driver or family of Kamal?

I think he was some random employee, Idk if that guy's coming back. 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am not a big fan of actor playing sagar either, however I liked him here so far - he is improved a lot since alibaba  - I do NOT like him and vedika.

I  love koyal more than other two leads smiley1

- I really really hope and wish - they do NOT go triangle way - all shows in two famous channels are based on that triangle/ema onlysmiley7

- bring a lead for vedika - keep this trio as a strength of saraswatismiley27

Aishwarrior thumbnail

Originally posted by: foreverlazy

I think he was some random employee, Idk if that guy's coming back. 

It looks like he made a come back in the last epi. But you’re right, he’s just a random employee. I don’t know if he even has a name.

But he and Vedika have a better vibe or look more like a match than her and Sagar. But if he’s just a random employee, then that’s not likely to happen. 

HennaGumDrop thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I doubt they will change the ML for Vedika since that rishta is foretold by the pandit. But yea hoping Sagar is shown to be a little more mature looking or Vedika a little more young looking going forward

foreverlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

I am not a big fan of actor playing sagar either, however I liked him here so far - he is improved a lot since alibaba  - I do NOT like him and vedika.

I  love koyal more than other two leads smiley1

- I really really hope and wish - they do NOT go triangle way - all shows in two famous channels are based on that triangle/ema onlysmiley7

- bring a lead for vedika - keep this trio as a strength of saraswatismiley27

I was a big fan of his previous show, Hero Gayab Mode On, so I'm excited to see that he's improved. I think he'll do fine as a male lead, just not Vedika's male lead. smiley37