Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

๐Ÿ†Cumulative Leaderboard๐Ÿ†

Weโ€™ve reached the end of our exciting Sheep Games, and itโ€™s time to reveal the cumulative scores for all 4 rounds! ๐ŸŒŸ The enthusiasm and participation from each one of you have been phenomenal, making this game an absolute blast.

Edited by minakrish - 8 days ago
minakrish thumbnail

๐ŸŽ‰ Image๐ŸŽ‰

The moment we've all been waiting for is finally here โ€“ it's time to announce the grand winner and the runner-up of our exciting YRKKH Sheep Games! ๐Ÿ‘โœจ

Your enthusiasm, creativity, and participation have made this event a fantastic success. Weโ€™ve had an incredible journey through four thrilling rounds, and now itโ€™s time to celebrate our top players.

๐Ÿ† And the Winner is... ๐Ÿ†

mushat

Congratulations, Muskaan! You are the ultimate Sheep Games champion! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ†

Here is your winning siggy:

-o-o-o-o-

๐Ÿฅˆ Runner-Up ๐Ÿฅˆ

Bhavisweet03

Well done, Bhavna! You've got the well-deserved title of runner-up. Great job! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Here is your runner-up siggy:

-o-o-o-o-

A Big Thank You to All Participants. Every single one of you contributed to the fun and excitement of the Sheep Games. Whether you won or not, your participation made this event special and memorable. Letโ€™s give ourselves a big round of applause! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Until next time.... ciao!

YRKKH DT ๐Ÿ’–

Winning Siggy Credit: WildestDreams

Edited by minakrish - 8 days ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

I have failed miserable in all these roundssmiley18

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Same here, I am a legacy viewer so itโ€™s even more embarrassing for me smiley37smiley19
SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Same here. I only did well in 1st round, all rest round i sucked so bad
SoniRita thumbnail

Congrats Mushat and Bhavi. Well done. 

Thanks for the game, game organizers smiley32

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: minakrish

๐ŸŽ‰ Image๐ŸŽ‰

The moment we've all been waiting for is finally here โ€“ it's time to announce the grand winner and the runner-up of our exciting YRKKH Sheep Games! ๐Ÿ‘โœจ

Your enthusiasm, creativity, and participation have made this event a fantastic success. Weโ€™ve had an incredible journey through four thrilling rounds, and now itโ€™s time to celebrate our top players.

๐Ÿ† And the Winner is... ๐Ÿ†

mushat

Congratulations, Muskaan! You are the ultimate Sheep Games champion! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ†

Here is your winning siggy:

-o-o-o-o-

๐Ÿฅˆ Runner-Up ๐Ÿฅˆ

Bhavisweet03

Well done, Bhavna! You've got the well-deserved title of runner-up. Great job! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Here is your runner-up siggy:

-o-o-o-o-

A Big Thank You to All Participants. Every single one of you contributed to the fun and excitement of the Sheep Games. Whether you won or not, your participation made this event special and memorable. Letโ€™s give ourselves a big round of applause! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Until next time.... ciao!

YRKKH DT ๐Ÿ’–

Winning Siggy Credit: WildestDreams

wohoo congratulations smiley40
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Congrats to the winners you are officially the biggest fans of this 15 year old legacy show smiley40

WildestDreams thumbnail

Congratz to both of you, Muskaan and Bhavi!smiley40

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Congratulations to mushat and Bhavisweet, smiley32smiley27

Thank you everyone for playing this game, well played smiley9smiley10