Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

I will answer one person and one person only on this. The options for that question were chosen keeping no fandom in mind. I chose options that any fandom should have no problem in choosing one from so as not to cause fights either during the round or during the results. As such, the main leads of no season were added to the options.

Makes sense. Thank you for answering ;)

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I feel even if it's a sheep game we should not force people to choose one among the options when options clearly have specific names that will be selected for sure and that too if questions are demeaning their characters even for a game. For eg: Character A is loved by half set of people and A has been admired by some for her sacrifices but the other set hates her just for some reason. If we say Character A is plotting against lead it will be like demeaning her. When Gen 3 discussion was banned just because it hurts the sentiments of people then how can this be allowed? If the round was something like picking a character you love and choosing an activity(like picnic , movie etc) would have still made sense then pick a character you hate and make them do evil things and bow in front of the lead who might be the worst character for others. As in Rishta some admire Leads and some admire other characters more than leads.

Why OG Akshara is not included in the option? It is very clear that including her may hurt the sentiments of people to imagine her doing such vile things. Similarly, since Rishta is a long-running show people like certain characters we should not have such controversial questions that may make users tag someone as the worst character and make them do evil things just to follow the sheep. for me, none of the listed names are the worst characters. I do not hate the ones that are listed. I hardly know about other gens to decide which would be selected by other sheep. I do not feel like tagging someone as evil as who knows they might be better characters and FL made their life worse due to ITV Mahanta syndrome.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Diya, check Shreya’s reply in the previous page. The round was designed even before the game was announced, the options were not contingent on results of previous rounds and frankly, even if Akshara was there we would have removed her name because if sheep have chosen her once, they will choose her again. We try not to give obvious choices- that defeats the purpose of the game. As for the rest of it, it’s an imaginary scenario. And As Shreya said, while choosing characters she tried to be as neutral as she could and put in characters that neither fandom would have a problem with choosing. No main leads were included.

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Our member OhGod! has their inbox full .

please make space in your inbox or the game link cannot be sent to you .

Dear friends please pass message to this dear member .

waited for 6 hrs and tries to resend Round #3

IMG_1418.png

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 months ago
JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Hi Shreya,

What you mentioned in the response above does not make sense to me as the viewers of this show are playong the game and unlike few mods who don't even watch the show, most of the members who are playing do watch the show and based on that everyone has their own favorites and hated characters.

How can you expect us to select one among the charcaters whom you dislike??

And if you do not care about the fewer percentage of the lot who are questioning, i would skip this round.

And rejoin in the 4th round if you wish to conduct a fair game.

Thanks

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

waited for 6 hrs and tries to resend Round #3

So sorry! Just cleared my inbox now. Could you please resend the round? Thank you!

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Hi Shreya,

What you mentioned in the response above does not make sense to me as the viewers of this show are playong the game and unlike few mods who don't even watch the show, most of the members who are playing do watch the show and based on that everyone has their own favorites and hated characters.

How can you expect us to select one among the charcaters whom you dislike??

And if you do not care about the fewer percentage of the lot who are questioning, i would skip this round.

And rejoin in the 4th round if you wish to conduct a fair game.

Thanks

It makes perfect sense because this isn't about your personal preferences. It is a FUN GAME where you choose what you think the majority would choose. That's it. I or anyone reading this thread doesn't care if you hate Abhimanyu and love Abhinav or hate Akshara and love Naira. It doesn't matter. All that matters is the fun and enjoyment you get out of laughing at each other's hilarious answers.

Do you know how many sheep games I've hosted on IF or played? In a few of them, players have had to match my answers. Apart from knowing that Hrithik is my most fav actor, most people rarely get all the right answers. But that doesn't matter because they can laugh at the end of the day. The MCQ questions are especially designed so that you end up choosing the funniest options out of them all. It is about having a troll story whether that's a BW story, a fantasy story, or another take on a TV show.

No this round was not designed to let a few people leave. We care about all the sheeps, but when 70 to 80% of the people aren't taking offense and are responding in fun, then the fewer percentage do not take front and center in our opinion. We've changed questions before but only when a majority of sheeps either were confused or had a question or if someone by accident sent their answers to everyone.

Finally, if you feel like not playing this round, then that's fine. But then you're out of the game. There's no option to not play Round 3 but play Round 4. This isn't a come and go as you please game.

Thank you.

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

So sorry! Just cleared my inbox now. Could you please resend the round? Thank you!

Just send you the round. Thank you.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

I do wish that venomous cruella Suarna was added instead of Gayatri especially since she has become more vile post the leap and a whitewashed Suhasini is now dead but oh well.

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

I will answer one person and one person only on this. The options for that question were chosen keeping no fandom in mind. I chose options that any fandom should have no problem in choosing one from so as not to cause fights either during the round or during the results. As such, the main leads of no season were added to the options.

@bold : Hi. Since you are replying for why abhinav and Abhimanyu are not added in the option , I want to say that if sirat can be added to the list then why not abhinav? If you are considering abhinav as a main lead then why not sirat too? As far as I know, Abhinav was never main lead of the season just like Sirat.