Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: chaipaani

For people to think like a sheep why you are giving options let them decide who they want to choose or write the answer they think many will answer.

This is not thinking like a sheep it's feeding into the mind type of set.

Many "sheep" want to put a different answer it's clear from the point that they are asking for either to change options or provide others:

Infact it's unnecessarily influencing people to think these are the only ckt that "mass" hate or love which is not true.

I agree. The list should only contain either side characters or it should contain all PLs. Just including some and leaving some will just make the choice biased. I have two options clearly in mind which will be selected based on my interactions in the forum but others who do not watch the show or are not part of the forum will have less advantage as they may not know them.

Either the selection should be a text box or list should only contain random characters which makes it hard for everyone.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Folks,

1. First off, this is a sheep game where popularity of your answer is what matters and not accuracy or personal preferences.

2. This round was designed as an MCQ based on an "Imaginary" scenario and characters were picked randomly to cover all seasons.

3. When it's an MCQ and you have only a finite number of choices. it's not possible to put in every character based on everyone's personal preferences.

4. Again, when it's an MCQ for symmetry and ease of scoring we like to have all Qs as MCQs.

5. Plus, when it's an MCQ and there are only finite options to choose from, it's a given that everyone playing will be choosing from one of those options so your chances of getting the 'most popular' answer is actually better - which is the goal of the game.

6. Lastly, & most importantly, we've already received quite a few replies so now we won't be able to change anything.

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 months ago
chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Folks,

1. First off, this is a sheep game where popularity of your answer is what matters and not accuracy or personal preferences.

2. This round was designed as an MCQ based on an "Imaginary" scenario and characters were picked randomly to cover all seasons.

3. When it's an MCQ and you have only a finite number of choices. it's not possible to put in every character based on everyone's personal preferences.

4. Again, when it's an MCQ for symmetry and ease of scoring we like to have all Qs as MCQs.

5. Plus, when it's an MCQ and there are only finite options to choose from, it's a given that everyone playing will be choosing from one of those options so your chances of getting the 'most popular' answer is actually better.

6. Lastly, we've already received quite a few replies so now we won't be able to change anything.

Response to your first point - clearly the one sheep hates the most as per round 2 isn't there as option why so?

Response for second point - doesn't look like that

Response 3- could have put an option like others: _____

4,5,6- looks repetitive of previous points so no response

7- not our fault. (Sheep is demanding fair game play)

Again- more than a sheep game as clearly sheep are asking this is not what we want. Sheep is asking for fair process.

This looks like a influence factor. Someone who only follow the show and forum vaguely will be like Okay so these are the only people hated by sheep i.e mass but thats not true.

Again in bold Sheep made it quite clear who the mass hate more why didn't you put that character if it's 'just a game'

Not done seriously knew it's going to be rigged but didn't knew that hosts will be the ones doing that.

Edited by chaipaani - 2 months ago
Ambajee thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 7

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Folks,

5. Plus, when it's an MCQ and there are only finite options to choose from, it's a given that everyone playing will be choosing from one of those options so your chances of getting the 'most popular' answer is actually better - which is the goal of the game.

6. Lastly, & most importantly, we've already received quite a few replies so now we won't be able to change anything.

Imaginary scenarios are fine and so is the MCQ. But the characters in Yrkkh which are most hated are not limited to the choice provided. For example, I hate Akshara. I hate the indecisiveness in her actions but clearly I will not be choosing her becos ur scenarios in the next set of questions don’t match her. Second, not even the Ruhi or Manjari listed in the choices were vile enough to choose poor oil and get a woman to miscarry or choose a pillar to make someone die. Choosing these options would not be “fun” nor would it hold together the integrity with which these characters played out in the serial! we should scrap off the round with more plausible imaginary scenarios and make it endearing, comical and FUN. Not bring out the inner pyscho and test vileness of imaginary characters in imaginary situations.
JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Hi mods,

We are not questioning about the scenario.

We are asking about the options provided.

As a viewer, i hate many characters in the show. And none of them are in the options. And as per Round 2, Akshara is the most hated character. Why is her name not in the list. I hate Abhinav and Muskaan. They are not in the list.

So it would be better if you remove the options and let is make the choice

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Yeh round bhaut difficult hai, mujhe tv remote , chip, bean bag kuch samajh nahi aa rha hai smiley19

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ambajee

Imaginary scenarios are fine and so is the MCQ. But the characters in Yrkkh which are most hated are not limited to the choice provided. For example, I hate Akshara. I hate the indecisiveness in her actions but clearly I will not be choosing her becos ur scenarios in the next set of questions don’t match her. Second, not even the Ruhi or Manjari listed in the choices were vile enough to choose poor oil and get a woman to miscarry or choose a pillar to make someone die. Choosing these options would not be “fun” nor would it hold together the integrity with which these characters played out in the serial! we should scrap off the round with more plausible imaginary scenarios and make it endearing, comical and FUN. Not bring out the inner pyscho and test vileness of imaginary characters in imaginary situations.

Make Sense and Agreed 💯

My point is not even what i will choose tbh it was very clear from round 2 answers who is more hated.

The character as options were not even opted by majority not at all. Yet putting as option is clearly a poor attempt to influence people that hey hey listen these are ones people hate the most.

No theu don't. When given the liberty they didn't choose them and now even if they don't want to they have to so basically it's forcing everyone to think that these are the only ones people hate and now you should think who other will be hating the most coz hey sheep game.

If round 2 doesn't made it clear that what sheeps choices are i would have believed that this is a random process but it's not it's a poor attempt to influence. The forum has been polluted enough, biased now thanks hosts for ruining the game that was going okayish by shoving your personal choices onto the players. Well played

Edited by chaipaani - 2 months ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Why Abhinav and Abhimanyu are not mentioned in most hated character?

Minionite thumbnail

To all who are complaining,

This is a sheep game. Let me repeat. GAME.

I fail to see how a game can be "rigged" when we're literally giving you options. You have a 1 in 6 chance of getting the sheep answer. It doesn't get better than that.

Additionally, this round was written by me even before the game was announced. I didn't see the answers from previous rounds and for those who aren't aware I don't give a damn what the fans think when I write these stories.

70 to 80% of the sheeps don't care that their most hated character isn't on the list. They are happily going to choose from the options provided because they are here to have fun. Should you care to participate and try the answers then great else it's fine with us. These options and these questions will stay as is.

Edited by Minionite - 2 months ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Why Abhinav and Abhimanyu are not mentioned in most hated character?

I will answer one person and one person only on this. The options for that question were chosen keeping no fandom in mind. I chose options that any fandom should have no problem in choosing one from so as not to cause fights either during the round or during the results. As such, the main leads of no season were added to the options.