Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Why Swarna is not an option in Q1?smiley19

She totally deserves it for being catalyst in everyone's life problems.

Ambajee thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 7

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Hi mods,

Can the options in the 1st question of round 3 be removed please and let the members choose their own hated character!!

The options given are not hated by everyone. And it is not fair.

+1.. I just read the questions. It’s unfair to expect everyone to hate the set of options given. It should be upto us to choose who we hate.
chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ambajee

+1.. I just read the questions. It’s unfair to expect everyone to hate the set of options given. It should be upto us to choose who we hate.

Considering so many people feel the same. You should make the changes at the earliest. Plus I do not understand why give options when there are so so many characters one may want to choose from.

Questions dekhke mera sar ghoom raha hi. Aaj raat ko neend mein uth ke bed mein kya karungi trial karni hi mujhe aur walls check karni bhi hi darkness mein 🤣🤣🤣

Ambajee thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 7

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Questions dekhke mera sar ghoom raha hi. Aaj raat ko neend mein uth ke bed mein kya karungi trial karni hi mujhe aur walls check karni bhi hi darkness mein 🤣🤣🤣

smiley36 so true! Also, I don’t think any of the most hated characters have done/thought-of the options that have been listed..! I guess those options would work on the Jhanak forum or any ekta old shows..smiley36 but Rista hasn’t had any such negative characters, not even the ones listed in choice of most hated characters have done so..!
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Sometimes I wonder if people saw different show for Gen 3. 🤣🤣🤣 at some of the answers !!

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

All— this is sheep game that’s the entire point of the game answers may not be accurate but you have to think, you gotta think like a sheep 🐑 and chose one option for the MCQ. Nothing will be changed, please chose one option for Round 3.

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Arziya

All— this is sheep game that’s the entire point of the game answers may not be accurate but you have to think, you gotta think like a sheep 🐑 and chose one option for the MCQ. Nothing will be changed, please chose one option for Round 3.

For people to think like a sheep why you are giving options let them decide who they want to choose or write the answer they think many will answer.

This is not thinking like a sheep it's feeding into the mind type of set.

Many "sheep" want to put a different answer it's clear from the point that they are asking for either to change options or provide others:

Infact it's unnecessarily influencing people to think these are the only ckt that "mass" hate or love which is not true.

Edited by chaipaani - 2 months ago
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Hi mods,

Can the options in the 1st question of round 3 be removed please and let the members choose their own hated character!!

The options given are not hated by everyone. And it is not fair.

I also agree with this. There should be either more options or liberty to write the answer.

It’s hard for me to choose just one name from the list , can I choose 2? I liked the options given though and I guess it’s easy for most to find their preferred option from the listsmiley42

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago