Contest/Games

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Our member OhGod! has their inbox full .

please make space in your inbox or the game link cannot be sent to you .

Dear friends please pass message to this dear member .

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Hi mods,

Can the options in the 1st question of round 3 be removed please and let the members choose their own hated character!!

The options given are not hated by everyone. And it is not fair.

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Hi mods,

Can the options in the 1st question of round 3 be removed please and let the members choose their own hated character!!

But I've already submitted my answers, do we have to play the round again if the options are changed?

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Finished round 3....I'm pretty sure that no one would've chosen the options that i chosesmiley37

Hi mods,

Exactly, Muje Sabse zyada hatred s3 wali Akshara ke liye hai and wohi option mai nahi hai, abhi mood nahi hai yeh round khelne ka mera.
chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Hi mods,

Agreed 💯

Word Count: 1

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Hi mods,

+1 on this. I do not hate any of the characters and the character that I hate is missing. It will be very obvious who will be chosen.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Exactly, Muje Sabse zyada hatred s3 wali Akshara ke liye hai and wohi option mai nahi hai, abhi mood nahi hai yeh round khelne ka mera.

+1smiley37

Word Count: 1

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

I disagree do kaudi ka dhongi buddha Manish and his begheirat Buddhi MAA belong in that list totally. Inse ghatiya toh aur koi ho hi nahi sakta. Same with his ladli Bahu.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

There are two Gayatri’s in this show and both were good characters so are we supposed to choose which Gayatri we hate the most?