Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Prizi

I was thinking abt picking amir.. Bt went to shopping and then forgot abt matchsmiley36

its okay u topped anyway so congrats. Priya 2nd highest
Prizi thumbnail

India

Great comeback by amir after that super over against USAsmiley32

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Mohammad Amir | Player of the Match - As a bowler, you have to adapt to any conditions. I was just trying to hit the right areas, the conditions were demanding. As a professional you've to be clear in your role, I know I have to bowl with the new ball and at the death, I'm ready for anything. I bowled the awayswinger for 3-4 deliveries, I then decided to swing it back in (on the dismissal of Dhaliwal). Much needed win, we've to win the next match and then who knows?

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

If USA will beat Ire

Then Pak won't reach Super 8

Prizi thumbnail

India

Mohammad Amir | Player of the Match - As a bowler, you have to adapt to any conditions. I was just trying to hit the right areas, the conditions were demanding. As a professional you've to be clear in your role, I know I have to bowl with the new ball and at the death, I'm ready for anything. I bowled the awayswinger for 3-4 deliveries, I then decided to swing it back in (on the dismissal of Dhaliwal). Much needed win, we've to win the next match and then who knows?

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Got only 2 points that too of winning teamsmiley37

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Today Rizwan be like middle order pe no bharosa

Khud hi match jitaungasmiley37

Prizi thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: SoniRita

its okay u topped anyway so congrats. Priya 2nd highest

oh wowwwsmiley36

Prizi thumbnail

India

Saad Bin Zafar | Canada captain: Was a bit disappointing. The wicket was difficult to bat on. The Pakistani bowlers bowled well. We were about 25-30 short. We needed to get some early wickets. We don't get to play high calibre teams. Johnson played well. Kirton's run-out was crucial. Lot of positives to take from this game.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Babar Azam | Pakistan captain: Good for us. We needed this win. Credit to team. We started well and took wickets with the new ball. We had NRR on the back of the mind. The first six overs are very crucial here. You assess after 6 overs. Then we tried to take on the spinners. We are going to go with the same mindset. The conditions at Florida should be better from here as well. I got out to the same shot. So, I was angry. I still try my level best.