Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MyselfJ

Glad Adi did that role.Adi was perfect as Avi.

Also Ranbir and Adi’s chemistry was so good.Both tall and good looking.I always wanted to see them in more films.

I am obsessssssssed smiley42
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 3 months ago
982283 thumbnail

Ironically enough look what comes up now that I Google Aditya news? Last time I checked this was a post not news ?

49382891-0722-4F4E-B17B-60DCED460A9F.png

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Ironically enough look what comes up now that I Google Aditya news? Last time I checked this was a post not news ?

49382891-0722-4F4E-B17B-60DCED460A9F.png

Lmao … a few more threads like this and annoying Ananya will need a map to find her way back up! You go, girl! 😏

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I actually think he was gteat in yeh Jawaani, atleast jitni Maine clips mein dekhi hai.

Taha is just using the momentum he has got, Heeramandi 2 mein nahi hoga so he is making the best of it 😅

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 3 months ago
982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

I actually think he was in yeh Jawaani, atleast jitni Maine clips mein dekhi hai.

Taha is just using the momentum he has got, Heeramandi 2 mein nahi hoga so he is making the best of it 😅

I don't think he was in Yeh Jawani as far as I have noticed. Unless he was an extra. Maybe I was too focused on Aditya. The rest is fine. I wish Aditya utilized the momentum he got off his OTT show more.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I don't think he was in Yeh Jawani as far as I have noticed. Unless he was an extra. Maybe I was too focused on Aditya. The rest is fine. I wish Aditya utilized the momentum he got off his OTT show more.

Typo tha... I was taking about adi and how he was good in Yeh jawaani😅 (post fixed)

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Lmao … a few more threads like this and annoying Ananya will need a map to find her way back up! You go, girl! 😏

Yes! Although ideally, I would like to see actual updates about Aditya when I search for him. But he is quarantining from the media.

982283 thumbnail

Typo tha... I was taking about adi and how he was good in Yeh jawaani😅 (post fixed)

That I agree! Adi was good in yeh jawani. Taha was good in Heeramandi. Although I felt he had no chemistry with Sharmin because she was so bad.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

That I agree! Adi was good in yeh jawani. Taha was good in Heeramandi. Although I felt he had no chemistry with Sharmin because she was so bad.

He looked better with Aditi😭 like the scene where she was yelling at him had more chemistry than Sharmin and him randomly blabbering Urdu words 😅

982283 thumbnail

He looked better with Aditi😭 like the scene where she was yelling at him had more chemistry than Sharmin and him randomly blabbering Urdu words 😅

Hopefully, in the next season, he will have a better co-star.