Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

982283 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

NEPO baby adi kha gaya is ka career

The man of Grumpy's dreams, Aditya Roy Kapur did not do anything wrong. That is just how the industry operates.

منتـــديــآت عـــآلم بۈلـــيۈۈد - بيت حبايب أديتيا روي كابور - [ 1 ] Aditya Roy Kapoor

These Pictures Prove That Aditya Roy Kapur Films Have The Best Plot Lines In Bollywood

Aditya Roy Kapoor - Thirst thread - ( ͡♥ ͜ʖ ͡♥) - Page 2 | Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 3 months ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

The man of Grumpy's dreams, Aditya Roy Kapoor did not do anything wrong. That is just how the industry operates.

منتـــديــآت عـــآلم بۈلـــيۈۈد - بيت حبايب أديتيا روي كابور - [ 1 ] Aditya Roy Kapoor

These Pictures Prove That Aditya Roy Kapur Films Have The Best Plot Lines In Bollywood

Aditya Roy Kapoor - Thirst thread - ( ͡♥ ͜ʖ ͡♥) - Page 2 | Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

smiley37

Word Count: 0

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The man of Grumpy's dreams, Aditya Roy Kapoor did not do anything wrong. That is just how the industry operates.

Itna acha kiyun lagtaa hai Aditya aap ko Grumpy ?

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Itna acha kiyun lagtaa hai Aditya aap ko Grumpy ?

I think some people just have a type. A lot of the people who I have massively crushed on have similar physical traits. For example, the face shape Aditya has always made me weak in the knees. That innocent smile kills. He is tall and lean, which is very important. Of course, the dark hair, have never been attracted to someone with blonde hair. I am one of those picky people who is very particular about what I like. I crush very rarely but when I crush I crush hard. Sometimes I know looks can be completely subjective. I am pretty sure with what I have seen on reddit Taha would be a preference for many girls. But as I said I am very very particular. It is not just any good looking man≥

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 3 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

NEPO baby adi kha gaya is ka career

Taha still has 1 or 2 girls in France who were cheering for him allegedly smiley36
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This guy keeps saying he is so good looking so good looking. He is not even ARK’s fingernail as far as I am concerned
982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

This guy keeps saying he is so good looking so good looking. He is not even ARK’s fingernail as far as I am concerned

As I said just not my type. About bold, have you ever heard ARK brag about his looks like that.

Confidence Is Silent-Insecurities Are Loud-Inspirational Quotes Wall Sign-10 x 8" Modern Typographic Print-Ready to Frame. Motivational ...

Originally posted by: Daebak

Unfortunately he thinks he is a chick magnetsmiley11

Insufferable is what he is.

All the Heeramandi cast is as delusional as SLB.....Sharmin thinks she is Meena Kumari and Taha thinks he is SRK....smiley44

Originally posted by: zara321

Did anyone even read what Taha actually said? This is what he said:

Taha Shah Badussha revealed in an interview that he was shortlisted for Dharma Movies’ Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani. He said that he was almost finalized but Aditya Roy Kapur replaced him. But he said he had no regrets as the Aashqui 2 star did a great job as Avi. Taha Shah said that Aditya Roy was a bigger star than him at that point, and did full justice to the role. So, while he was disappointed he had great respect for him. He felt that Aditya brought alive the vulnerability of Avi in a lovely manner.

Nowhere did he badmouth ARK and neither did he bring up nepotism, he actually said ARK did justice to the role. All he is saying is he nearly did the role but then ARK ended up getting the role.

Taha ne makhmal mein lapet kar diya.....smart fella...

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Glad Adi did that role.Adi was perfect as Avi.

Also Ranbir and Adi’s chemistry was so good.Both tall and good looking.I always wanted to see them in more films.