Views

Users

Frequent Posters

982283 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Purple5

how did you handle when you googled Aditya and ananya came up

That would totally ruin my day if I was his fan

That toh she still comes up. I have realized I can not do much about it. This is a new annoyance. Something I have to deal with on top of everything else. Ek toh Aditya is completly inactive, he hardly does any social events or interviews. On top of that, I hear Taha whining.

Here is another article about Ananya wearing a sexy pink dress and getting a haircut after breaking up with Adi. As if I care as long as she is not around Adi. Girl go out bar hopping or something and find a new fling. And let Aditya make our day by saying something sweet for all his girl fans.

https://www.deccanherald.com/entertainment/ananya-panday-glows-in-pink-dress-amid-aditya-roy-kapur-breakup-buzz-3059906#google_vignette

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daebak

Kaahe ka looker?

Cooker lagta hai. Paka hi raha hai jabse dikha hai.smiley11

Main yeh, main woh. Khayali pulao banata reh.

Maybe I was just trying to be nice. If he and Adi were standing together at a bar. I know where my eyes would be focused. And who I would secretly be trying to catch glimpses of without coming across like a creepy weirdo. But again some people here find Adi unkempt and not great-looking. But my heart knows what it desires.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Maybe I was just trying to be nice. If he and Adi were standing together at a bar. I know where my eyes would be focused. And who I would secretly be trying to catch glimpses of without coming across like a creepy weirdo. But again some people here find Adi unkempt and not great-looking. But my heart knows what it desires.

Doesn't matter where this guy is standing, I wouldn't look at him. I dont find him attractive at all. The most annoying bit is his hairstyle. I bet he finishes off a bottle of hairspray every time he sets it.

Edited by Daebak - 3 months ago
982283 thumbnail

Doesn't matter where this guy is standing, I wouldn't look at him. I dont find him attractive at all. The most annoying bit is his hairstyle. I bet he finishes off a bottle of hairspray every time he sets it.

Ok I just read he got popular with the girls after Heeramandi. I don't feel he is very attractive either.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ok I just read he got popular with the girls after Heeramandi. I don't feel he is very attractive either.

Unfortunately he thinks he is a chick magnetsmiley11

Insufferable is what he is.

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Unfortunately he thinks he is a chick magnetsmiley11

Insufferable is what he is.

you are on a roll today lol

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

No Adi's innocent smile and boyish charm kept the character endearing despite unknowingly breaking Kalki's heart. Taha despite being decently attractive could never have had that effect. Even Adi's voice exudes innocence which Taha completely lacks. He was a great fit for Heeramandi. But Adi was the best fit for YJHD. Sonam almost got RNBJ, until they found Anushka. It happens sometimes at the last minute you find a better fit.

Amit Tandon was almost supposed to play Angad in KYPH on television. Again last minute they found Iqbal Khan.

I am obessesed with them too! Omg

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Imran Abbas was the original choice of Adi's role in Guzaarish as well..

So what ?

Such things happens

Taha looks good on screen and is a decent actor , so could have pulled it off without issues...

Adi's role was anyways nothing special in yjhd.

Obviously we cannot associate anyone at the place of someone whom we have watched and have registered an impact for them in our minds.

No biggie

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Maybe Taha signed a lease for a fancy penthouse in Mumbai before filming began, expecting a big payday, only to lose out to Aditya last minute, and feels burned to this day. The dude seems to jump the gun like that. smiley36

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

But yeah Aditya and Ranbir had a nice onscreen bromance in YJHD. That cast was absolute perfection.

It's probably the only movie from the 2010s that's a true blue Bollywood movie, packed with all the essentials that make a Bollywood movie well … Bollywood.

Edited by SmittenKitt3n - 3 months ago