Get over it! For the love of God!

982283 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

OK, his acting is above average. He is a looker. But he is so damn annoying. What is the point of bringing up what is in the past? Yes, we get that there is nepotism and it is wrong. But many feel Adi was a great fit for the role. It is not guaranteed that Taha could have done better. The film worked however it was. Many people bring up nepotism and how they have been replaced. But they do not take exact names out of respect for colleagues and to maintain a comfortable work environment in the future. I do not mind him bringing up how nepotism slowed down his career. But he keeps bringing up names and a few specific examples over and over again. Unless people here genuinely feel he was a better fit for the role.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/taha-shah-reveals-how-aditya-roy-kapur-replaced-him-in-ranbir-kapoors-yeh-jawaani-hai-deewani_208030

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

982283 thumbnail

P.S. I keep googling Adi to see if he is doing any public events, or interviews, or has a movie out. All I get is Taha complaining. It is ruining my effort to get dopamine in my brain. It is very important for me and my mental well-being. Please and thank you!

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

For you, Grumpy...and your Dopamine...hopefully...

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

For you, Grumpy...and your Dopamine...hopefully...

Thank you, love. He was very active on social media for a few weeks. I even posted that under one of his posts and I seemed to have jinxed it. Appreciate a good thing when you have it. smiley19

I can't even imagine anyone else in place of Adi in YJHD....Infact the movie was so memorable and a huge it because all 4 of them were perfect fits.....Taha needs to zip it...smiley22

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I can't even imagine anyone else in place of Adi in YJHD....Infact the movie was so memorable and a huge it because all 4 of them were perfect fits.....Taha needs to zip it...smiley22

Thank you ! I agree!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I can't see this guy in that role. I can't see Kalki's character being attracted to him AND I can't see him having a bromance with Ranbir.

I mean I was OBESSED with Ranbir-ARK's bromance in the film. Sometimes I still fantasize about

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 3 months ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kaahe ka looker?

Cooker lagta hai. Paka hi raha hai jabse dikha hai.smiley11

Main yeh, main woh. Khayali pulao banata reh.

Edited by Daebak - 3 months ago
Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Thank you, love. He was very active on social media for a few weeks. I even posted that under one of his posts and I seemed to have jinxed it. Appreciate a good thing when you have it. smiley19

how did you handle when you googled Aditya and ananya came up

That would totally ruin my day if I was his fan

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I can't see this guy in that role. I can't see Kalki's character being attracted to him AND I can't see him having a bromance with Ranbir.

I mean I was OBESSED with Ranbir-ARK's bromance in the film. Sometimes I still fantasize about

No Adi's innocent smile and boyish charm kept the character endearing despite unknowingly breaking Kalki's heart. Taha despite being decently attractive could never have had that effect. Even Adi's voice exudes innocence which Taha completely lacks. He was a great fit for Heeramandi. But Adi was the best fit for YJHD. Sonam almost got RNBJ, until they found Anushka. It happens sometimes at the last minute you find a better fit.

Amit Tandon was almost supposed to play Angad in KYPH on television. Again last minute they found Iqbal Khan.