Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

She signed that endorsement deal for 2 crores as per some articles released at the time. All coz she's a celeb kid.

I wish I was a celeb kid. I am so overworked, I need rest. Either celeb kid or vampire. Khudko lakdi se stab karke 100 saal so jao, then wake up to a new world.smiley36

Edited by Daebak - 3 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: hasini009

The advertisement was presented like a short film “half-saree ceremony of a 11 year old young girl.” it’s a south indian tradition, The girl’s first half-saree will be gifted by her maternal uncle or maternal grandparents.

Sitara was 11, famous and beautiful. isse accha model kahan milegi jewellery brand walon ko?smiley36

I can understand tradition. But combining that tradition with a brand add along with a photoshoot and everything seems like overexposure of a child to me.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I can understand tradition. But combining that tradition with a brand add along with a photoshoot and everything seems like overexposure of a child to me.

Looks like they consider it as a prep school for her official launch. She has been in the limelight since she turned 4 or 5. She got her own YT channel too which average 1 million views on each video.. Just recently she represented her dad in one of the interviews done by the media for some charity project he runs which she aced like no one else, may be even a tad better than her dad for that matter. All the adulation and attention started off because of her lineage but over the time she started earning it with her exceptional interpersonal skills. Of course, all this cannot guarantee that she will be a good actor but let’s see because it’s happening sooner or later.😅

Edited by e1t53e - 3 months ago

Gosh,MB was one of the few actors didn't get into this trap of six packs,now he is doing that too🙄.Already his face has been looking like he did some plastic Sx since 2 years,now it seems he is going to turn his body look like Plucked out chicken with 6 packs🙄

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7Qyd97sH0U/?igsh=MWFuaHJzdzJpdTk4Yw==

Prabhas looks were spoiled with over bulky body in Bahubali now Rajamouli doing this to MB when MB doesn't need to do it for an action movie🙄

Edited by Newbird - 3 months ago

Double post

Edited by Newbird - 3 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Looks like they consider it as a prep school for her official launch. She has been in the limelight since she turned 4 or 5. She got her own YT channel too which average 1 million views on each video.. Just recently she represented her dad in one of the interviews done by the media for some charity project he runs which she aced like no one else, may be even a tad better than her dad for that matter. All the adulation and attention started off because of her lineage but over the time she started earning it with her exceptional interpersonal skills. Of course, all this cannot guarantee that she will be a good actor but let’s see because it’s happening sooner or later.😅

This all feels like the typical very ultra rich elite parents who have their children’s lives all planned out from private schools to big firm internships to mid-level jobs in their 20s. Except this one is for acting 🤷🏽‍♀️

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

This all feels like the typical very ultra rich elite parents who have their children’s lives all planned out from private schools to big firm internships to mid-level jobs in their 20s. Except this one is for acting 🤷🏽‍♀️

That’s exactly what it is. Basically all the best seats are already taken. We commoners will either have to fight for the leftovers or be extraordinarily talented and lucky to make our way to those front seats.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

That is one good looking family

Mahesh always looks half his age but Namrata is 4 years older to mahesh, a woman hitting menopause and mother of two adolescents …and yet she can give mb a run for his money when it comes to looks

Fitness goals….😎

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Newbird

Gosh,MB was one of the few actors didn't get into this trap of six packs,now he is doing that too🙄.Already his face has been looking like he did some plastic Sx since 2 years,now it seems he is going to turn his body look like Plucked out chicken with 6 packs🙄

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7Qyd97sH0U/?igsh=MWFuaHJzdzJpdTk4Yw==

Prabhas looks were spoiled with over bulky body in Bahubali now Rajamouli doing this to MB when MB doesn't need to do it for an action movie🙄

Yeah he doesn’t need six pack but its Rajamouli’s requirement not his

Also Mahesh’s old teeth were cute he didn’t need veneers

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Kids these days look too old. Is she really 11 years old? Very pretty girl though and she looks like her dad